Photo

CF' 11 Stage Performance Registration

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#1 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

[align=center]REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSEDRegistration Period: 17th September 2011 - 17th October 2011[/align]
Spoiler
Terms and Conditions1. No nudity, obscenity, profane language, sensitive issues etc. Keep it family-friendly, please.2. Maximum performance time is 20 minutes.3. You are required to prepare your own background music and cues to give to the stage crew to play it.4. You are also required to send a video of rehearsal/past performance. 5. All applications will be subject to appraisal by the Comic Fiesta Committe.6. Successful applicants will be notified by e-mail.7. Incomplete and late applications will NOT be entertained.Please leave any questions in this thread and I will answer them as best I can.
The Silent Room - Simple Thoughts, Simple Words
Follow me on Twitter! - @tenoq
Listen to me on radioEMiNA(beta), Fridays, 10pm onwards!

#2 the VerSION

the VerSION

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:00 PM

Hello~ I would like to ask few question so I already pm-ed you ^^sorry....bow*
Posted Image

#3 yukino_VKfanatic

yukino_VKfanatic

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1582 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:38 PM

referring to T&C no.4...does the video of the past performance have to be the performance of the one we're gonna be performing for that day? Or can it be any other performance? O3O
-+*~:.COSPLAY PLANS!!!.:~*+-Comic Fiesta 2011:[spoiler=(Warning: Secret Contents)]~Miku Hatsune, "Himitsu Keisatsu" ver. ~OC Hiroyuki Sayuta~OC Iratella Catena[/spoiler]+::TO LOVE IS TO TRUST+~+TO HATE IS TO FORGET::+

#4 hinakoize

hinakoize

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:34 AM

so uhm...only can perform in group?><;;

#5 Ashalia

Ashalia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:59 AM

Hey there,Is it possible for me to register first and send in the video of my rehearsal/past performance later?Of course, I will adhere to the deadline (17th Oct) for my video submission. Is that all right with you?Hope to hear from you soon! :)
Posted Image

#6 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:10 AM

Hey there,Is it possible for me to register first and send in the video of my rehearsal/past performance later?Of course, I will adhere to the deadline (17th Oct) for my video submission. Is that all right with you?Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Better to send it together. This isn't a first-come first-serve. We're looking for quality here :)

#7 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:03 PM

If you're good enough, even if we don't have any more spots we'd make one for you =)

#8 yayai

yayai

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

PMed, lemme know if you didn't receive any, lowsy office internet is lowsy.
(__/)(='.'=) Bunny is currently amuse by your level of immaturity.(")_(")

#9 keichisonozaki

keichisonozaki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

is it ok if only 1 person makin the perfomance?
Posted Image

#10 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:56 PM

PM you on my group performance Pls do read it
FAte Stay Night Group Updated For ComiCFIesta10! List to cosplay 2010;Alter SaberKaitolist of cosplay 2011;Angel Beat-TKAr Tonelico 2-Croix BratelTTGL-KaminaVocaloid-KaitoKaichou wa maid-sama-Usui TakumiD.Grayman-Labi ver3

#11 Arel

Arel

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:07 AM

PM-ed, please do take our application to your kind consideration *kira kira eyez* oo~ ne~ gai~ NYAA~ @w@)~~**and uh~ sankyuuuu!~ >v<)7
ny- nyaAOOO!~ *stares atchu* OwO)/

#12 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

Applications are now closed, thank you for sending in your details and auditions! Please allow us some time to go through every application and please bear in mind that we can only approve a limited number of performances. We'll notify the successful groups by the end of the month.So I hope the videos you submitted show you at your best! Thanks again, and have a good day! :D

#13 Arel

Arel

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:57 PM

Applications are now closed, thank you for sending in your details and auditions! Please allow us some time to go through every application and please bear in mind that we can only approve a limited number of performances. We'll notify the successful groups by the end of the month.So I hope the videos you submitted show you at your best! Thanks again, and have a good day! :D

i can't find the "like" button to this.. LOLZ!~ but anyways~ SANKYUUU!~ do check out our application na!~ *nervous nervous* who-HOO!~ >v<)/

#14 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:03 AM

OwO Awaits the Great news... plz do check on us 8D
FAte Stay Night Group Updated For ComiCFIesta10! List to cosplay 2010;Alter SaberKaitolist of cosplay 2011;Angel Beat-TKAr Tonelico 2-Croix BratelTTGL-KaminaVocaloid-KaitoKaichou wa maid-sama-Usui TakumiD.Grayman-Labi ver3

#15 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:04 AM

Okay, I've got some updates for y'all. Most of the applications meet all the requirements, and I've reviewed about half of them so far. I wasn't able to look at the rest yet, due to various commitments (e.g. Felyne camp, studies, family etc.) so I'll need at least another week or so to finish reviewing all applications - especially since some of you sent in your applications very the last minit one. So bear with me for a while longer, hopefully I can shortlist the groups before AFA. Until then, I suggest you maintain your practice routine (but not too vigorously) and keep your spirits up!Thanks!

#16 Arel

Arel

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

Okay, I've got some updates for y'all. Most of the applications meet all the requirements, and I've reviewed about half of them so far. I wasn't able to look at the rest yet, due to various commitments (e.g. Felyne camp, studies, family etc.) so I'll need at least another week or so to finish reviewing all applications - especially since some of you sent in your applications very the last minit one. So bear with me for a while longer, hopefully I can shortlist the groups before AFA. Until then, I suggest you maintain your practice routine (but not too vigorously) and keep your spirits up!Thanks!

WOWWEE!!~ hahaha!~ yoursh!! we'll give our heart to it! thanks for the update! looking forward for the final list! gambarouh! NYAA!~ >v<)/

#17 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:38 AM

GOOD NEWS!I finalised the list of groups who have been selected to perform at CF 2011. We've received over 30 applications so it took quite a while to sort you guys out. Anyway, the slots for each group is not yet finalised, but I will send out emails to all the group representative who made it through by Saturday, 5th Nov. If you did not receive any email from any CF committee, it means your application was not accepted. Thanks!

#18 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

wuuuuwuuu hope dpt D8 /prays to god and all the gintama

#19 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:47 PM

Groups?....Means mine wont make it through then...:sigh:Well, at least I tried :) to the selected one, ganbatte~! XD
~Music is magic, so let it be heard~
Please click here and comment on my song cover~!

#20 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

Well, here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for! Performers shortlisted for CF 2011 are as followsBands
  • Desu
  • Onigiri
  • Anion
  • Zeolite
  • Marshmallow Panic
Dance
  • Cosplay S
  • Crazy Beat
  • Dai Spammers
Solo Performers
  • Shiomaru
  • Sakurazaka Minori
  • Rociel Redgraves
  • Huei Chan
Others
  • DJ Nataka
  • Malaysia Lolita Club
  • FightSaberMY
Due to the limited performance slots available, we have to be very selective about who gets to perform on stage. Each category of performers will be contacted by email for further details. Many thanks to all of you who applied, I'm personally shocked at the amount of talented folks who answered our call so hopefully you guys don't lose your spirit and keep on performing!

#21 Arel

Arel

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:48 PM

Well, here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for! Performers shortlisted for CF 2011 are as followsBands

• Desu
  • Onigiri
  • Anion
  • Zeolite
  • Marshmallow Panic
Dance
  • Cosplay S
  • Crazy Beat
  • Dai Spammers
Solo Performers
  • Shiomaru
  • Sakurazaka Minori
  • Rociel Redgraves
  • Huei Chan
Others
  • DJ Nataka
  • Malaysia Lolita Club
  • FightSaberMY
Due to the limited performance slots available, we have to be very selective about who gets to perform on stage. Each category of performers will be contacted by email for further details. Many thanks to all of you who applied, I'm personally shocked at the amount of talented folks who answered our call so hopefully you guys don't lose your spirit and keep on performing!

o..oh... OMAIGAAAAAHHH!!~ SANKYUU!!~ SANKYUUUU!!! KYAAAAAA!!~ >///A///<)//

#22 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:23 AM

ok nw shall wait for the time schedule 8D

#23 valkryie

valkryie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:59 PM

• Desu
  • Onigiri
  • Anion
  • Zeolite
  • Marshmallow Panic
Dance
  • Cosplay S
  • Crazy Beat
  • Dai Spammers
Solo Performers
  • Shiomaru
  • Sakurazaka Minori
  • Rociel Redgraves
  • Huei Chan
Others
  • DJ Nataka
  • Malaysia Lolita Club
  • FightSaberMY

hello....silencers....im HueiChan, i wonder which day will held and wat time is the solo performances...???thank you^^