Photo

Just wondering... Hatsune Miku in Malaysia?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#1 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:39 PM

I've heard and notice that AFA 2011 (Singapore) will have Hatsune Miku performing live during the event.So I ponder for any possible chance of having Miku perform (at least once) in Malaysia. Your thoughts?
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#2 twiler

twiler

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

I doubt it. Usually they don't bother coming to Malaysia since the Malaysians will come to Singapore bc it's SO NEAR. Maybe they should just provide a special shuttle service from here to there hehe BUT I WISH IT WOULD HAPPEN and I'm not giving up totally ;-;
Posted Image

#3 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:06 AM

Maybe the see Singapore a place is 'much more entertaining'...? I don't see a problem with that anyways.But, would you like to see Hatsune Miku perform live in KL?
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#4 ice冰呆

ice冰呆

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

I don't think so...But looking foward to it if they really comes.

#5 darkcreamz95

darkcreamz95

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 330 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:40 PM

There was this planning where they plan to do a World Tour for her... Now that she's gonna perform at Brazil and AFA next......But if she did come to Malaysia that will be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:00 PM

It would be a great experience, but yeah... The tickets will be like, sky rocketing. =_=; Hehe...
Spoiler

#7 darkcreamz95

darkcreamz95

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 330 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:08 PM

I once said with my friend: "If she ever goes to Singapore or anywhere nearby to perform, I WILL TOTALLY GO!!!!"Until de AFA announcement came out, but there's school and piano exam.... TT^TTI missed an awesum chance.....MIKU PLS COME 2 MALAYSIA!!!

#8 DarkEmotion

DarkEmotion

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:12 PM

really hope they would hv one tour in msia

#9 crazystick

crazystick

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 203 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:47 AM

not going to dash your hopes, but sega has announced that next year march is going to be the final miku concerthttp://miku.sega.jp/39/

crazystick

Sales & Finance
Says Youth Society | Comic Fiesta Committee

5b11b62d-c165-4f6a-9cc8-0668963e6abd_zps

#10 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:02 PM

Oh... is that so? Too bad for us then...... what about the other Vocaloids? :3
Spoiler

#11 feresthe

feresthe

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

not going to dash your hopes, but sega has announced that next year march is going to be the final miku concerthttp://miku.sega.jp/39/

Well in the website it only mention "the last 39 Thanksgiving Concert"Maybe SEGA is going to have another theme for the coming year, who knows?Besides I don't think SEGA will stop organizing such concerts that can earn a lot of cash :PJust wait and see what happen :)
Posted Image

#12 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

Hmmm.. thanks. :) there.But, I don't think we need a kind of 'petition' for such thing, right? :D If we can't have Miku.. how bout the rest of the gang? :)
Spoiler

#13 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

Been to AFA and watched the Miku Concert. It is abit small compare to other country but the experience it nice!! xDYeah, i heard that next year will be the last concert for Miku too, hope it is just a temporary news and wil change later on :) I also hope that Miku will come to Malaysia but...well~ you know our government ~

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )

#14 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

I don't know.... But then again, let's hope for Miku to come to Malaysia one day. :)
Spoiler

#15 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • Pip
  • 874 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:50 AM

I also hope that Miku will come to Malaysia but...well~ you know our government ~

She's not even a real person, just a hologram. Our Government should be fine with that...I think ^_^ But it would be hilarious if they asked her to 'wear appropriate clothing' xD
Spoiler

#16 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:46 AM

Indeed xD Guess what we can do is hope that one day Miku will really come here ^^Or any other anime band x)

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )

#17 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

... IMagine, Hatsune Miku in hijab. (Tudung + Baju Kurung)...... What'ya think?
Spoiler

#18 manson

manson

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:31 PM

=.=" I getting tired to watch Miku's concert on my screen, I want a live one thank you~ Onegai!!!
Posted Image Somebody Stop ME!!!

#19 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • Pip
  • 874 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:18 PM

While singing those old Raya songs xP
Spoiler

#20 manson

manson

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

Now your dream may come true~[WARNING] As title said it's a planning...simply click going or not...don't argue about this...https://www.facebook.com/events/303896116315099/
Posted Image Somebody Stop ME!!!

#21 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:09 AM

Haaa..... It'd be good to see Miku once. Not that I putting my hopes too high, but, at least we as Malaysian could have the chance to see it.AFKL, here we come!
Spoiler

#22 shawn2death

shawn2death

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 311 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

Now there's another one coming up is it? Regarding from KLCC one...I saw the invitation but not sure about it.

#23 Aegis

Aegis

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

The KLCC one is likely a hoax... or someone who's way over their heads.Went to the convention center today. Checked the brochure, no events on the dates. Asked the information counter, she checked, no events named AFKL, or using all 4 halls. Went up to their office, asked this nice manager, she says there are events on that date, but not AFKL or anything of the sort.So.... no.
The most terrifying phrase you'll ever hear in your life is,"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you."

#24 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

Well.... I'm still happy. -looks up to the sky crying-
Spoiler

#25 huntoo93

huntoo93

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:56 PM

You know, if Miku really, actually, do come to Malaysia we would be the most happiest person in the world.

Searching for anyone who can teach a total newbie here to draw.

#26 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:04 AM

true right? xD
Spoiler

#27 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

Posted Image
The Silent Room - Simple Thoughts, Simple Words
Follow me on Twitter! - @tenoq
Listen to me on radioEMiNA(beta), Fridays, 10pm onwards!

#28 Husna212

Husna212

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:50 PM

While singing those old Raya songs xP

Haha....I think that would never happen....the other artist came that came to Malaysia to hold the concert,they wear more sexy cloth than Miku.Moreover, she doesn't really exist(sorry I don't know how to say it in proper manner).... Did they have any problem with that?Haha...but I'm also thinking how she would look with baju kurung......Did she will look cute like what would we say 'Gadis Melayu Terakhir'?:blush::D;)P/S:Dress that Miku wear during Alice song at the Vocaloid Concert is really nice.......

#29 QWERTGFDSA

QWERTGFDSA

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

:blush:I like the reading online !
I am a fan of online games who work at a company sell World Of Warcraft Gold.Also ,you can Buy World Of Warcraft Gold from our company,too .