Photo

VOLUNTEERS NAME LIST UPDATED! 15/12/2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
192 replies to this topic

#1 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:05 AM

Posted Image* UPDATE 15.12.2011Made some final amendments on name lists, miss outs, wrong spelled names or wrong day listed. Only 2 days away~ See you all at CF!If you have any problem, please feel free to contact me during CF Day.[spoiler=]+60125118661 potter[/spoiler]************************************ UPDATE 08.12.2011Hello again all!~ Here's some important notes to volunteers, 1. Please be at the event venue latest by 8:00am for briefing, stationing, and slot division. (If you can't make it, please inform me earlier, so that I can make note. Hope you will also give a valid reason for being late. :) )2. Please come in Black T-Shirts3. If you are volunteering for Day 1 only, please come and look for me (potter) after the end of your day 1 shift, to collect your certificate, and for those who volunteer for Both Days or Day 2 only, you'll get yours in Day 2 :).4. Please make sure, your phone is fully charged, in case it will be needed for communication purposes throughout the day. *more updates will be updated soon... Please keep checking in so that you'll be updated. I am sorry, I can't PM every, each of you... please pass the message to your friends who are volunteering too. CHEERS~************************************ UPDATE 06.12.2011VOLUNTEER NAME LISTThe Felyne BrigadeDay 1 Only[spoiler=]CHAN KANG JALORRAINE WONG SYN YIMOHAMAD NOR AIMAN BIN MOHD IDRISNURHANIM BINTI ROSSLE[/spoiler]Day 2 Only[spoiler=]FOO SEE WANLOH MUN YEE[/spoiler]Both Days[spoiler=]AIZAT SYAZWAN BIN SUHEMIAMELIA BINTI ILYASBERNARDCHONG WEN JINGCHOR JIA HUNGCHRISTOPHER CHEW DIAN MINGCHUA KHIONG JIANEWE LINQ YEAHAZEL WILLIAMISZRAN FAZRI BIN ZULKIFLIKAM MENG FAIKEE SOON CHINGKHAW SENG KHAIKIMBERLY WONG JING-XIANKUAH THEAN CHINGLAM SUET YEELEE JIA YILEE SENG JOEMOHAMMAD AKHMAL B. ABDUL ROUPMOHD SHAHKIL BIN MAT ZAKIMOHD SYAFIQ AFFENDI BIN MOHD SANIMUHAMAD SAFAR BIN SYAFRIMUHAMMAD ABDULLAH BIN MOHAMED KAMALMUHAMMAD ADIB LIEOW BIN MUHAMMAD FAUZI LIEOWMUHAMMAD FADHLI BIN. MOHD RADZIMUHAMMAD HAFIZUDDIN BIN AHMAD FUADMUHAMMAD HAZIM BIN IBRAHIMMUHAMMAD SYAFIQ BIN SABTUNG KOK WANNG ZHAO HOONGOOI WEN SZEQURSHAY BACQAL ROZZI BIN JACK OZAIRS SIM PIIN KONGSYED MUHAMMAD AL WAFA BIN SYED AHMAD AFANDITEOH WEI SIANGTIO KOK KEATVINCENT YONG VIN SHENWONG CHEAU LING[/spoiler]***********************************Normal Volunteers for CF2011Day 1 Only[spoiler=]ALIF ALHUSNA BIN ABD HALIMHOO MEI POHLIM SUET YEENG PEI MUNPECK WEI KIT, KENNYSHIM WEN JIEWONG POOI MEMNWONG SEOW YANN[/spoiler]Day 2 Only[spoiler=]CHUA KHI-JONEDWIN TAN BOON YANGLEE AI XINLIEW YING ERLIM LI ERNLIM LI VERNNGAN WEI PINONG TING FANGONG TING FEIPEK JIE SHIZSYAFIK BIN ABD NASIR[/spoiler]Both Days[spoiler=]AKHRAM TIMOR BIN ARIFFINAMIR HAFIZUDDIN B. MOKHTARATIQAH BINTI MOHD SAADCHENG HUI WENCHERYL LEONG EE LICHIN KOK YOONGCHUA YEONG JIUNCHUNG KAR MENFARIZ SYAZWAN BIN ZUHARIFAZLIANA LILIAN ASHAARIE FRANCISCUSGOH MEI YEEHANA ALISA BINTI ZULKIFLIJALALLUDIN BIN ABU JARINJESSICA LEE JENNKENNETH LOW KIN ONNKHOO BOO CHUANLAU WAI JENLILEN LIM WEN MEILOO HUAI MINGLOO MEI CHUENMICHELLE KHONG CHAI AI LIANMOHAMAD HAFIDZUAN ROSLIMOHAMAD NAZRIN BIN MOHAMED ZAINMOHAMMAD AZIM GOH BIN MOHAMMAD GOHMOHAMMAD IMRAN HAKIMI BIN ZAKARIAMOHD FAAIZ BIN ABD SAMADMOHD FARHAN BIN SAADUNMOHD NAZREE BIN ABDULLAHMOHD SAIFUDIN BIN AZHARMOHD ZAMRI ZAIDI BIN MAZAWIMUHAMAD MAJDI BIN ABDUL LATIBNUR HAZLYANA BT MOHD HANIZULNUR SHAZWANI BINTI KHAIRUL ANWARNURHASYIMAH BINTI ROSLINURLINA SURAIYA BINTI MD SHARIFOOI CHOON HOWSHASHA NUR ADILA BINTI ZAMANISITI AISAH BINTI HAJI AHMADSOW CHUN ZENTANG PO LINVISHNU DHARAN S/0 UTHIRA KUMARANWAN AZLAN SHAH BIN DATUK WAN YUSOFWAN SOFIA BT WAN OTHMANWAN CHUN YEONG[/spoiler]********************************Old updates[spoiler=]Felyne Helpers' Battalion Camp! [ENDED] - Special Force CREW[spoiler=]We know you've been waiting for this opportunity, and now it has finally arrived. We're preparing to open the doors to THE BIGGEST Fiesta ever organized, and we want YOUR help to make it a success.If you're aged 16 (or above), then the registration to become a volunteer for Comic Fiesta 2011 IS NOW OPEN! From security to photography to ticketing to VIP detailing and everything in between, your participation can mean the difference between a great event... AND AN AWESOME ONE. Where you're from doesn't matter, ONLY YOUR PASSION.We want CF2011 to be awesome.You want CF2011 to be awesome.Therefore, we need your help to make it awesome.Posted ImageHow do you join? Since this year's Comic Fiesta is bigger, better, and awesome-er, we've made some big changes to the registration process:Step 1: Fill up the volunteer registration form.Simple enough, you know. The standard stuff.Step 2: Join the CF2011 Comrades' Camp.THIS is the place where you can meet up with your fellow comrades and ALL the super-passionate/super-funny/super-friendly Comic Fiesta organizing committee members under one roof, way before the actual event date. No distractions, no crowds. Everything you need to know about the event, you can find out here. No marching, obstacle courses or any of those stuff. We tell you what you need to know, and we have some fun and lulz along the way. This ain't your normal camp, that's for sure. That's how we roll.Date: 28 - 30 October 2011Venue: To Be Announced Soon!Awsm Bonus: Wherever the venue, free transportation will be provided!This camp is not mandatory, but we highly encourage you to join it. You'll get an all-access look into the workings of CF2011 which will definitely help you be a better volunteer come event day. Also, if you don't join you'll miss out on all the fun we'll have, and that's not nice. :(Also, we highly encourage you to register for the camp while filling in the form because seats are limited![/spoiler]Well, whatcha waiting for? (Recruiting has been EXTENDED)Download the volunteer's registration form here, fill in ALL the details using Microsoft Word, then send the completed form to cf.humanresource@gmail.com by November 20, 2011. *NOTE: Please attach your picture in the form & a picture of your cosplay if you are going to cosplay during the day you are volunteering :)Cheers!~Join us. You know you want to.* UPDATE 14.10.2011[spoiler=]We will be having a booth at these few coming up events, you can come and sign up on the spot as well if you are interested :)Here are the list of events we will be there :1. J-Fest (UiTM - Klang) 15th October 20112. GAMP (IMU - Bukit Jalil) 22nd October 2011[/spoiler]* UPDATE 1.11.2011[spoiler=]Recruiting is extended, however tasks given will be different compared to those who made it to the camp. :) [/spoiler]P.S: For those looking to join the photography division, hold on to your hats. A special registration form is being prepared for y'all.[/spoiler]
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#2 Kimm

Kimm

Magical Mars Bar

• Community Moderator
  • 971 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:16 PM

*sets alarm to 12am*I'll be there. *puts on boss shades*

Howl "Baby" Fyrallon
STR: 1+1 DEX: 3 CON: 2 INT: 2 SPI: 2-1

Posted Image

#3 SamuiYuki

SamuiYuki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

Is there an age restriction?
JOHN SMITH WILL SHAKE THE WORLD~!!!!

#4 tashigi

tashigi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:16 AM

I'd wanna join you guys, but I have a booth to attend ;;A;;

#5 exrvs2

exrvs2

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

is this intake is nationwide or restricted to KL part only, cause i live in Johor and i really want to learn how to manage big event... and i love anime...

Posted Image

I'm really trying hard right here, some help maybe?

#6 coffeamilk

coffeamilk

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:25 AM

VOLUNTEER, ASSEMBLE!!! At your service!!
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kanzo Ryoiki Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:Track Team ClubSkills/Weakness: I hate EcchiInventory: Yellow Pages BookPVP Mode: OFF

#7 kykikse

kykikse

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

Download d then print out,fill the form then scan it only send to u??

#8 crazystick

crazystick

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:43 AM

@exrvs2 nation wide i think cuz if your coming to cf you can volunteer, the camp is not mandatory tho@kykise you can fill it in word and then email it back as it is said at the top

crazystick

Sales & Finance
Says Youth Society | Comic Fiesta Committee

5b11b62d-c165-4f6a-9cc8-0668963e6abd_zps

#9 ganaeshd

ganaeshd

External Committee

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:46 AM

Is there an age restriction?

Yeap, the minimum age is 16 years old and above.

is this intake is nationwide or restricted to KL part only, cause i live in Johor and i really want to learn how to manage big event... and i love anime...

It's for everyone, from everywhere. As long as you have THE PASSION, you're welcome to join.
The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.- Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986) Read my blog,or see the pretty pictures I took,or follow me on Twitter.

#10 kykikse

kykikse

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:52 AM

Thx!! =D

#11 exrvs2

exrvs2

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:18 AM

thx a lot, i think i want to start filling the form...and one more thing, the form ask me to sign it but how, do I have to fill it then print it, sign it, scan it and lastly e-mail it or just leave it...

Posted Image

#12 Naito Ryuu

Naito Ryuu

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

If you've already volunteered for this year >o:D
Alba Invicta Gemini
STR: 1 DEX: 4 CON: 2 INT: 1 SPI: 2
HP: 20

Where you can stalk find me ^o^
Blogspot: http://naitoryuu.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NaitoRyuu
Twitter: @NaitoRyuu
DeviantART: http://nightryuu.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: http://nryuu.tumblr.com/

Sometimes we just need to cleanse our eyes with tears before we can see clearly. -Ryuu

Don't cry because it over, Smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss

#13 Dacy92

Dacy92

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:43 AM

I want to join but have to wait my friends' respond if they are joining or at least half of them wants to join... I'LL GO!!
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: dacy Heartless Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:noneSkills/Weakness: Heal, acrobatics and sword fighting (katana), emotionless, sensitivity and amnesiaInventory: Maid outfit and KatanaPVP Mode: ON

#14 Kimm

Kimm

Magical Mars Bar

• Community Moderator
  • 971 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:38 AM

*takes off boss shades*I'll have to wait for 2 more years then aha. xD;;

Howl "Baby" Fyrallon

Posted Image

#15 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

Thanks. I'll consider my option, though... What happen if I already bought the tickets for the event and I wished to be CF's voluntary too?
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#16 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:59 AM

thx a lot, i think i want to start filling the form...and one more thing, the form ask me to sign it but how, do I have to fill it then print it, sign it, scan it and lastly e-mail it or just leave it...

If you can, I would prefer if you sign it , sorry for the trouble, which ever way that you can sign them, some people just digitally sign them using paint ?

If you've already volunteered for this year >o:D

Yes, you still need to fill up the form :o

I want to join but have to wait my friends' respond if they are joining or at least half of them wants to join... I'LL GO!!

Well, really hope to see you :) Cause the deadline is near...

Thanks. I'll consider my option, though... What happen if I already bought the tickets for the event and I wished to be CF's voluntary too?

You can always sell the tickets to a friend :) Or you can solely donate to cf as a support, there are many options ^^

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#17 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:00 PM

Err. Question on the "Awsm Bonus: Wherever the venue, free transportation will be provided!" Lets say if the Camp is at KLCC or something. Where will/how is the transport given?

SMTCosplay.png

Establishing a permanent Shin Megami Tensei Cosplay Group.

CF '12 was our big debut!

We're going BIGGER for CF '13!!

#18 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:56 PM

Err. Question on the "Awsm Bonus: Wherever the venue, free transportation will be provided!" Lets say if the Camp is at KLCC or something. Where will/how is the transport given?

Meet up point will probably be at KL sentral, then a bus will pick up everyone there :D

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#19 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

Ah I see. Transport to and fro I guess?

SMTCosplay.png

#20 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

Ah I see. Transport to and fro I guess?

Definitely sending you back to where we pick you up :)No worries ^^

2uhn.jpg

#21 hamada_izzy

hamada_izzy

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

Volunteer Again This Year!! xD.... I really had fun last year~ >w<

#22 Kimm

Kimm

Magical Mars Bar

• Community Moderator
  • 971 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

Asking for those who might wonder: Seeing as it's a camp, do we stay over?And if so, *must* we?Are we allowed to arrive late/leave early? Free transport, but what about food and (possible) accommodation?Is it possible to go to only one (or two) days of camp? Are you actually 50 year old uncles wanting to kidnap us? That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now. :D

Howl "Baby" Fyrallon

Posted Image

#23 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:11 PM

o.o Would be awkward to find PedoBear mascots with large "CF '11 CAMP" signboards waiting for us.... Lol JKJK

SMTCosplay.png

#24 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:57 PM

Volunteer Again This Year!! xD.... I really had fun last year~ >w<

Good to see you again :) Make sure you come for the camp too!

Asking for those who might wonder: Seeing as it's a camp, do we stay over?And if so, *must* we?Are we allowed to arrive late/leave early? Free transport, but what about food and (possible) accommodation?Is it possible to go to only one (or two) days of camp? Are you actually 50 year old uncles wanting to kidnap us? That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now. :D

Yes, you stay over. It's a 3 days 2 night camp :)Yes if you can ? That's the whole point of the camp ^^Everything will be arranged... And no worries, we are renting a school hall, it's secured and there will be big crowd. So no worries, it's safe, and no one will kidnap you :o

o.o Would be awkward to find PedoBear mascots with large "CF '11 CAMP" signboards waiting for us.... Lol JKJK

Heyyy! Good idea :)

2uhn.jpg

#25 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:08 AM

Was thinking to join CF Group since last year. But I am going to cosplay during both day in CF 2011 =) and I prefer to do the 'scout' job ( not peeking >.< ) Volunteer will be full time or time-shift being?Still not confirm on which day I will be volunteer.Regarding the Comrade Camp, Can I drive myself to the destination instead of taking the free shuttle bus?
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#26 fuyusuki

fuyusuki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:37 AM

Just a question regarding the form.Maybe it's a silly question but it's quite confusing actually, as I do not have any health problem, do I need to fill the indemnity form and skip the medical condition stuff, or just skip the whole part 3?thanks!

: tumblr : da : pixiv :

#27 coffeamilk

coffeamilk

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:33 AM

Potter, did you guys can make leave letter so I can get a hell out my work... That can made me easier to get off on that day.. ^^
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kanzo Ryoiki Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:Track Team ClubSkills/Weakness: I hate EcchiInventory: Yellow Pages BookPVP Mode: OFF

#28 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:15 AM

o.oU It's pretty epic that you guys provide lots free facilities (free transport and accommodation and food) You sure we don't need to pay anything? And also what are we doing for those 3 days? *thinks of an Anime oriented PLKN-like camp* Sorry if I'm asking a bit too much ^^U

SMTCosplay.png

#29 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

Was thinking to join CF Group since last year. But I am going to cosplay during both day in CF 2011 =) and I prefer to do the 'scout' job ( not peeking >.< ) Volunteer will be full time or time-shift being?Still not confirm on which day I will be volunteer.Regarding the Comrade Camp, Can I drive myself to the destination instead of taking the free shuttle bus?

You can state in the form that you will be cosplaying, make up your mind whether you will cosplay for which day or you still insist of cosplaying but you still want to volunteer to help.Mostly will be arranged into shifts, that is if we have enough man power...Yes, why not, if the venue is set, you can drive there yourself ^_^

Just a question regarding the form.Maybe it's a silly question but it's quite confusing actually, as I do not have any health problem, do I need to fill the indemnity form and skip the medical condition stuff, or just skip the whole part 3?thanks!

Please fill up too, on details who to contact and all, even though you don't have any health issues, you can pt a dash at the section where what sick that you have...

Potter, did you guys can make leave letter so I can get a hell out my work... That can made me easier to get off on that day.. ^^

Leave ? Do you mean we give you a letter on regards that you are helping our event out so that you can skip work? I am not sure, cause we have only done that to help students. Will check with my comm :D

o.oU It's pretty epic that you guys provide lots free facilities (free transport and accommodation and food) You sure we don't need to pay anything? And also what are we doing for those 3 days? *thinks of an Anime oriented PLKN-like camp* Sorry if I'm asking a bit too much ^^U

Can't leak out info on what you will be doing, and if the comm can handle, you might not need to pay or probably a minimum fee of maybe RM10-20?Which we are trying to sort it out, hope you all will be patient ^^

2uhn.jpg

#30 exrvs2

exrvs2

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:55 AM

at least we don't have do the military stuff.. nyahahaha~!

Posted Image