Photo

VOLUNTEERS NAME LIST UPDATED! 15/12/2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
192 replies to this topic

#31 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

Dear Volunteers, please state in the email as well whether or not you can make it to the camp. We need to do headcount. And make sure you receive a reply after sending the form in to prove that we have received your forms... Thanks ^_^

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#32 coffeamilk

coffeamilk

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:40 PM

Lolz, Im also as a student but working as part-time worker.. I can easily get a leave, but if you guys can provide me a leave letter its can be much easier for me.. ThxOh ya, when the deadline for sending our form??
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kanzo Ryoiki Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:Track Team ClubSkills/Weakness: I hate EcchiInventory: Yellow Pages BookPVP Mode: OFF

#33 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:30 PM

Lolz, Im also as a student but working as part-time worker.. I can easily get a leave, but if you guys can provide me a leave letter its can be much easier for me.. ThxOh ya, when the deadline for sending our form??

Will work something on it, hopefully comm agrees to grant this letter... but I can promise for students first... ^_^ Will update soon!

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#34 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:48 PM

Trying to put on one day volunteer and enjoy on the next day. But yet haven decided on which day.Also, have to look forward cuti arrangement for the Comrades Camp.
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#35 JJO

JJO

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

Hi there,Regarding the camp, may i know approximately what time will it start and ends on the 28th-30th Oct?Will it be a stay over camp?Thanks.
Eliot Arden Jose
STR: 2 DEX: 2 CON: 2 INT: 2 SPI: 2
HP: 20

Posted Image
Smile always =D

#36 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:53 PM

Trying to put on one day volunteer and enjoy on the next day. But yet haven decided on which day.Also, have to look forward cuti arrangement for the Comrades Camp.

Take your time, but please make it before the deadline :3

Hi there,Regarding the camp, may i know approximately what time will it start and ends on the 28th-30th Oct?Will it be a stay over camp?Thanks.

pick up time would be around 8-9pm on 28th October... and probably ends around approx 6pm?

2uhn.jpg

#37 Kimm

Kimm

Magical Mars Bar

• Community Moderator
  • 971 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:52 PM

@coffeamilk

fill in ALL the details using Microsoft Word, then send the completed form to cf.humanresource@gmail.com by October 23, 2011.

I'll pull a Mika-chan here and tell everyone to [copy and pasta]PLEASE READ THE MAIN POST BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.Most of your questions can be answered by reading the first post. We hope you could do us a favor by reading the guide that we have provided before asking further questions.Please go through the whole post, open all the forms provided (if needed) and read them thoroughly. We are sure that your questions can be answered by doing so. Only if you cannot find an answer to your question, please feel free to ask questions in this thread [/Copy and Pasta]Potter already answered most of the other questions, so make sure you also go through the entire thread so Potter won't have to repeat the answers! :3 Answered so far: It IS a stay-over campIf need be, there might be a possible fee of between 10-20 MYRIf you opt to, you CAN drive yourself to the venueMeet up point will probably be at KL sentral, where a bus will pick you upTime is *approximately* 8-9 pm on the 28th, until *approximately* 6pm on the 30th. They are *NOT* kidnappers but they may possibly gather us while in Pedobear attire. Lots and lots and lots of love, Kimm. <3

Howl "Baby" Fyrallon
STR: 1+1 DEX: 3 CON: 2 INT: 2 SPI: 2-1

Posted Image

#38 Dacy92

Dacy92

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:01 AM

thx a lot, i think i want to start filling the form...and one more thing, the form ask me to sign it but how, do I have to fill it then print it, sign it, scan it and lastly e-mail it or just leave it...

If you can, I would prefer if you sign it , sorry for the trouble, which ever way that you can sign them, some people just digitally sign them using paint ?

If you've already volunteered for this year >o^_^

Yes, you still need to fill up the form :D

I want to join but have to wait my friends' respond if they are joining or at least half of them wants to join... I'LL GO!!

Well, really hope to see you :) Cause the deadline is near...

Thanks. I'll consider my option, though... What happen if I already bought the tickets for the event and I wished to be CF's voluntary too?

You can always sell the tickets to a friend :) Or you can solely donate to cf as a support, there are many options ^^

Maybe i'll go by myself.. if my friends don't reply.. even though i offer them a ride and pick them up.. TT^TT One more question, how am i going to send the forms again??
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: dacy Heartless Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:noneSkills/Weakness: Heal, acrobatics and sword fighting (katana), emotionless, sensitivity and amnesiaInventory: Maid outfit and KatanaPVP Mode: ON

#39 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:24 AM

@Kimm:=_=U I'm not sure if I should be glad at the last bit.... Hope I can come though, need to get permission first..

SMTCosplay.png

Establishing a permanent Shin Megami Tensei Cosplay Group.

CF '12 was our big debut!

We're going BIGGER for CF '13!!

#40 JJO

JJO

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:57 AM

@potter87Thanks for the info.I really hope to volunteer again this year as last year is awesome too :DSo my next question is, what if i had fill in the form and submitted that i'm willing to join the camp plus the volunteer job..However I might had to retreat last minute as I'm currently just a 1st year student staying in university campus and activities here might come in suddenly during Saturday's/Friday's(seeing which the camp starts in the morning). Can i just email again regarding this to the email given between a week or so?? X.xOr Should i not submit the form instead? :C
Eliot Arden Jose

Posted Image
Smile always =D

#41 exrvs2

exrvs2

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

One more question, how am i going to send the forms again??

e-mail at cf.humanresource@gmail.comdon't forget to sign the form..^_^

Posted Image

I'm really trying hard right here, some help maybe?

#42 rai1000

rai1000

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:21 AM

Hmm, sounds like a fun idea. But I am not sure if I am of any help. If it's for anything simple such as helping staffs to organize something or suggest some events or anything at all...I'd see what I can provide.I am currently an unemployed person, so I should have more than enough of time to dedicate for this year's CF. =)
Pleased to meet you all =)My DeviantART =)Let's do our best together.

#43 Tenseisha

Tenseisha

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:18 PM

Woot. Is of age. I'll be considering it! :P Is CF just recruiting as many as possible? o.o

#44 crazystick

crazystick

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:55 PM

@viola385 The more the merrier!@rai1000 We welcome all kinds of help! :P

crazystick

Sales & Finance
Says Youth Society | Comic Fiesta Committee

5b11b62d-c165-4f6a-9cc8-0668963e6abd_zps

#45 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:21 PM

I had sent the form =) please check
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#46 Dacy92

Dacy92

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:53 PM

Again (sorry) QUESTION!!! What are the consequences if we DON'T join the CF Comrade's camp???
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: dacy Heartless Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:noneSkills/Weakness: Heal, acrobatics and sword fighting (katana), emotionless, sensitivity and amnesiaInventory: Maid outfit and KatanaPVP Mode: ON

#47 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:01 AM

I believe Edo had made his word at the first floor first post =) I'm quoting it =)"This camp is not mandatory, but we highly encourage you to join it. You'll get an all-access look into the workings of CF2011 which will definitely help you be a better volunteer come event day. Also, if you don't join you'll miss out on all the fun we'll have, and that's not nice. "

#48 Dacy92

Dacy92

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:15 AM

I believe Edo had made his word at the first floor first post =) I'm quoting it =)"This camp is not mandatory, but we highly encourage you to join it. You'll get an all-access look into the workings of CF2011 which will definitely help you be a better volunteer come event day. Also, if you don't join you'll miss out on all the fun we'll have, and that's not nice. "

:blush: i was really confuse bout it...

#49 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:36 AM

Hmm.. I am just assuming:The point of the camp is to let all the participator ( volunteer ) to get clear of the Event Status, Information and bla bla bla. We will provided with infos so we can work propably/easily during the events. And of course, funs are included during the camp =)Correct me if i am wrong.

#50 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:25 AM

thx a lot, i think i want to start filling the form...and one more thing, the form ask me to sign it but how, do I have to fill it then print it, sign it, scan it and lastly e-mail it or just leave it...

If you can, I would prefer if you sign it , sorry for the trouble, which ever way that you can sign them, some people just digitally sign them using paint ?

If you've already volunteered for this year >o:P

Yes, you still need to fill up the form :)

I want to join but have to wait my friends' respond if they are joining or at least half of them wants to join... I'LL GO!!

Well, really hope to see you :) Cause the deadline is near...

Thanks. I'll consider my option, though... What happen if I already bought the tickets for the event and I wished to be CF's voluntary too?

You can always sell the tickets to a friend :) Or you can solely donate to cf as a support, there are many options ^^

Maybe i'll go by myself.. if my friends don't reply.. even though i offer them a ride and pick them up.. TT^TT One more question, how am i going to send the forms again??

email to cf.humanresource@gmail.com

@potter87Thanks for the info.I really hope to volunteer again this year as last year is awesome too :DSo my next question is, what if i had fill in the form and submitted that i'm willing to join the camp plus the volunteer job..However I might had to retreat last minute as I'm currently just a 1st year student staying in university campus and activities here might come in suddenly during Saturday's/Friday's(seeing which the camp starts in the morning). Can i just email again regarding this to the email given between a week or so?? X.xOr Should i not submit the form instead? :C

It's up to you, if you need a letter, we can send you a copy, saying that you will need to attend the camp :)

Again (sorry) QUESTION!!! What are the consequences if we DON'T join the CF Comrade's camp???

Really hope everyone can make it to the camp, as there will be a lot of briefing regarding CF . .. you will be shower you with all the knowledge you can get...

2uhn.jpg

#51 rai1000

rai1000

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:20 AM

Nice. I think I'd apply for a spot too.Just sent the form. Hope I won't be too late~ :P

#52 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:34 AM

Nice. I think I'd apply for a spot too.Just sent the form. Hope I won't be too late~ :P

No you're not, it's until 23rd :)

2uhn.jpg

#53 rai1000

rai1000

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:26 PM

No you're not, it's until 23rd :P

Cool! Anyway, I am sure I can attend the camp, however, I'd like to know as quick as possible in to where should I be waiting during the time. Or is it yet to be announced? :huh:I only know it's either on KL Sentral or KLCC Convention Centre...so, I am kinda confused... ^^;

#54 JJO

JJO

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

@potter87I might need a letter for the camp then if possible..Anyway,i had submitted the form. Really hope there is no obstacles disallowing me to join in this year.Looking forward to it. Thanks :P
Eliot Arden Jose

Posted Image
Smile always =D

#55 rai1000

rai1000

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:34 PM

Reading the previous posts, I think I'd faint out of madness if a group of Pedobear-costume-wearing guys came and fetch us in... LMAO :P:)!!!!!

#56 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:20 PM

No you're not, it's until 23rd :P

Cool! Anyway, I am sure I can attend the camp, however, I'd like to know as quick as possible in to where should I be waiting during the time. Or is it yet to be announced? :huh:I only know it's either on KL Sentral or KLCC Convention Centre...so, I am kinda confused... ^^;

Sorry, I can't announce anything until it's all confirmed to prevent confusion. Please be patient. It will definitely be a place where everyone knows how to get there :)

@potter87I might need a letter for the camp then if possible..Anyway,i had submitted the form. Really hope there is no obstacles disallowing me to join in this year.Looking forward to it. Thanks :)

Please PM me if you need letter, and give me your email in the PM, I will send them out one go :)ATTENTION EVERYONE! If you need a letter from CF, please kindly PM me, and state1) Why you need the letter (because of work/study) ?If reasons are acceptable, we are happy enough to sign you a letter, 2) Your email address so that I can email it to youThanks :)

2uhn.jpg

#57 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

I've been waiting MONTHS for this! Hope to see you guys during the camp. I feel like it's band camp XD
Posted Image
My hobby is changing avatars every few days. =w=; I'm aweshome.EMINA.Radio

#58 rai1000

rai1000

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:34 PM

Hope you guys don't mind another questions...but, how about food and staying place? Do we need to pay for em'? :P

#59 Lin Che

Lin Che

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:57 AM

Hope you guys don't mind another questions...but, how about food and staying place? Do we need to pay for em'? :D

Food will be included into the fee. The fee is estimated around RM10~RM20 because we are still nailing down the details.
I want to put a gif userbar! GRRR!!

CLICK only if you have a good soul to help poor lil me get more space in my Dropbox account!

#60 rai1000

rai1000

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:38 AM

Food will be included into the fee. The fee is estimated around RM10~RM20 because we are still nailing down the details.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the additional info. =)Anyway, my parents were kinda suspicious since a stay-over camp with a fee of RM10-20 sounds kinda fishy-ishly cheap. LOLI still got a bit of cash for my own, but...well, they probably worry too much. I'd be a bit skeptical though if the fee suddenly increase, which I certainly pray that it won't. ROFL :D