Photo

VOLUNTEERS NAME LIST UPDATED! 15/12/2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
192 replies to this topic

#61 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:36 PM

Food will be included into the fee. The fee is estimated around RM10~RM20 because we are still nailing down the details.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the additional info. =)Anyway, my parents were kinda suspicious since a stay-over camp with a fee of RM10-20 sounds kinda fishy-ishly cheap. LOLI still got a bit of cash for my own, but...well, they probably worry too much. I'd be a bit skeptical though if the fee suddenly increase, which I certainly pray that it won't. ROFL :D

Well, it's low cause we are fighting to make it as cheapest as we can, of course, most of it is sponsored by CF. >_:D

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#62 devilz kid

devilz kid

Pokémon Master

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:11 PM

Bwahaha my 16th birthday is just a day before the deadline 8) -fills registration form and wait for birthday to cum-

-TheDollyEye contact lens (RM15~RM30) *ready stock*

-2nd hand/new items to be sold!! (Uchiha Sasuke wig, etc..)

Cosplay List:

Spoiler

#63 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:37 PM

Bwahaha my 16th birthday is just a day before the deadline 8) -fills registration form and wait for birthday to cum-

No worries, you can just send it in :D

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#64 exrvs2

exrvs2

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

can I cosplay (just for fun, not for competition) while i'm volunteering on the event? or we have some uniform t-shirt to wear... just asking...

Posted Image

I'm really trying hard right here, some help maybe?

#65 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:25 PM

Yea, You can cosplay while volunteering on event. Theres a part asking about this in the registration form.
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#66 Kimm

Kimm

Magical Mars Bar

• Community Moderator
  • 971 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

Okei wait does that mean sleeping bags..? XDDD

Howl "Baby" Fyrallon
STR: 1+1 DEX: 3 CON: 2 INT: 2 SPI: 2-1

Posted Image

#67 rai1000

rai1000

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:41 PM

Well, it's low cause we are fighting to make it as cheapest as we can, of course, most of it is sponsored by CF. >_:D

Ah, great....thanks for the info again.Oh and another question (and I think this is probably already mentioned by some people...)Since there aren't stays at hotels, do we have to bring our own sleeping bags? :x
Pleased to meet you all =)My DeviantART =)Let's do our best together.

#68 yatashi_suzuki

yatashi_suzuki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

Working hours ??I interested to join but i scared i have danger going back home ( the road is so .... DARKKKKKK ) xD

--------------------------------------------------
WELCOME ON-BOARD ! 

SGTWCVer2.gif 

#69 kinomichi

kinomichi

Felyne

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:03 PM

what the task for volunteers actually there?im never be a volunteer before. anybody please tell mealso if i din;t go to camp will i be able to get the same information as the person goes to camp?
if you weak from the outside that mean you strong in the inside

#70 crazystick

crazystick

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 203 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:46 PM

@darrentcteo basically the time u will be helping out during the event.@kinomichi i think it will be the similar briefing u get at the camp but u dont really get to meet the committee first xD and the volunteers help out the committee during the event to make sure it runs smooth ^_^

crazystick

Sales & Finance
Says Youth Society | Comic Fiesta Committee

5b11b62d-c165-4f6a-9cc8-0668963e6abd_zps

#71 iruka92

iruka92

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:40 AM

Hey! I'm really interested to be a volunteer for this year's comic fiesta but what if at the last moment I can't attend to my volunteering? I'm still studying at a local uni where anything can change.. can I cancel?
Posted ImageCurrently obsessing on : Hetalia, 1827, Skip Beat!

#72 magiciankidz

magiciankidz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:38 AM

will i hv send d registration form...then what next?

#73 kinomichi

kinomichi

Felyne

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:10 AM

you wait for the e-mail state that they have received your form. if there any changes they will state in forum also
if you weak from the outside that mean you strong in the inside

#74 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:04 AM

First of all, sorry I was away during the weekend, now back to answering your questions ^_^

can I cosplay (just for fun, not for competition) while i'm volunteering on the event? or we have some uniform t-shirt to wear... just asking...

If you are going to cosplay, please state in the form that you will be so that we can sort you out to specific departments where you can help and cosplay at the same time. Normally we do not encourage you to do that, you can either change after your shift or if you still want to come with costume, you can, just that when you are doing your duties, you can't go around posing for pictures :D

Well, it's low cause we are fighting to make it as cheapest as we can, of course, most of it is sponsored by CF. >_:)

Ah, great....thanks for the info again.Oh and another question (and I think this is probably already mentioned by some people...)Since there aren't stays at hotels, do we have to bring our own sleeping bags? :x

No problem :)The list will be up very soon, things you need to bring or so.. please stay tuned XD

Working hours ??I interested to join but i scared i have danger going back home ( the road is so .... DARKKKKKK ) xD

During CF? It will be from 8am until 7pm (depending on the shift you are given)

Hey! I'm really interested to be a volunteer for this year's comic fiesta but what if at the last moment I can't attend to my volunteering? I'm still studying at a local uni where anything can change.. can I cancel?

You can contact me about this, and inform me... but of course, hopefully a valid reason will be given, else you might be blacklisted for next year :(Hope you understand, cause we really need serious helpers >_

Wait for a reply from us :)

you wait for the e-mail state that they have received your form. if there any changes they will state in forum also

Thanks for helping me to reply, but I do hope in future, let the committees do the answering to prevent any misunderstandings^^

2uhn.jpg

#75 exrvs2

exrvs2

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

any free t-shirt (or else) or certificate?

Posted Image

#76 Mike

Mike

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

i would lv to join but ill be back to iraq prob on dec :/

#77 Chikuyo

Chikuyo

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:55 PM

i already sent Ms Ngin, but i think i need to sent using new form..and im going alone as i dun hav friends with same interest..*sucks*this will be akward as i dun hav many knowed ppl there TT"..
many people cosplay in real life, try to be honest with yourself..

#78 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

i already sent Ms Ngin, but i think i need to sent using new form..and im going alone as i dun hav friends with same interest..*sucks*this will be akward as i dun hav many knowed ppl there TT"..

You sent using the form here? cause i didn't receive your email. Anyway, the whole point of the camp is to know your fellow comrades ain't it? =D

#79 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

Yes a shirt, a cert and free entry for the day you are volunteering (may I ask, is this the reason you want to volunteer?)

i would lv to join but ill be back to iraq prob on dec :/

Aww... well, have a safe trip back then, see you next year k ^_^

I am lost, but please contact Miss Ngin if this is related to her team :)

2uhn.jpg

#80 exrvs2

exrvs2

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

this will be akward as i dun hav many knowed ppl there TT"..

don't worry.. u don't have many known people, I don't have any.. hope that we can know each other later...

Yes a shirt, a cert and free entry for the day you are volunteering (may I ask, is this the reason you want to volunteer?)

not the only reason, but one of the reason except for the free entry (ticket price is affordable, so i don't care much)... i also want to meet people with the same interest as me since there is not many of them here *foreveralone.jpg*...

Posted Image

#81 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

this will be akward as i dun hav many knowed ppl there TT"..

don't worry.. u don't have many known people, I don't have any.. hope that we can know each other later...

not the only reason, but one of the reason except for the free entry... i also want to meet people with the same interest as me since there is not many of them here *foreveralone.jpg*...

see you at the camp! :)

2uhn.jpg

#82 Justea92

Justea92

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

I want to be a volunteer , but I scare I couldn't buy the anime staff in cf , do volunteer have some time to look around the cf and buy staff ?:blush:

#83 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:53 PM

I want to be a volunteer , but I scare I couldn't buy the anime staff in cf , do volunteer have some time to look around the cf and buy staff ?:blush:

Tip: Volunteers have access to the hall even before the hall is opened to public. You get to touch stuff before the public touch it. Just one of the perks for helping out CF :D
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#84 Chikuyo

Chikuyo

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:08 PM

Buying stuff before others get it???it also one of the main reason i wanna be a volunteer..hahaover 3 years i came early also get stuck with the super long que of ppl buying ticket and stuff.so be a volunteer can get some previllages.. ;p
many people cosplay in real life, try to be honest with yourself..

#85 Justea92

Justea92

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:37 PM

hmm....it seems like I would like to be a volunteer after I saw this comment.haha~ good good~ let's be volunteer~

#86 kamenazimV3

kamenazimV3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:12 PM

What is the time shifts? :3
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kazikirin Noir Year/Class: 4-A Club/Societies: American Football, Shooting ClubSkills/Weakness: Henshin into Kamen Rider NeoX, Animal Companion, Eagle Eyes, Able to make Rage faces.anything spicy, perfume, death.Inventory: Kamen Rider NeoX henshin belt, M-37 Ithaca, ItemPadPVP Mode: OFF

#87 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:29 PM

What is the time shifts? :3

Volunteers will be sorted into smaller squads where they will move from one post to another post every hour. Squads will take turn to take a rest.This differs from the previous year's 2 shift system.
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#88 rai1000

rai1000

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:26 PM

Say, this may sound like a silly question but...by any means...can we bring along other non-related stuffs like our own artworks and etc? xD (I know that it's not like anyone would bring it though...just curious, LMAO)

#89 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:43 PM

Say, this may sound like a silly question but...by any means...can we bring along other non-related stuffs like our own artworks and etc? xD (I know that it's not like anyone would bring it though...just curious, LMAO)

Bring what you think it's necessary for you to be used during the camp, what you will need... and of course, the list we listed out... other than that, other stuffs you bring, it's all your choice, but be careful, don't bring too many, as if something happens (*touch wood), no one will be responsible :(And the camp crew have already arrange activities for all participants.. I think your schedule is more or less filled in

2uhn.jpg

#90 rai1000

rai1000

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:15 PM

Ah, I see then. Thanks for informing. =)I'd see if there are other things I need to know after this. xD