Photo

CF'11 Cosplay Guidelines

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 senichi98

senichi98

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

To the both questions up there, about your props. Since gambler19 said you have a wooden katana and senichi98 said the sword are made with cardboard, it should be okay. As long as you show that (if you are stopped) to the mall security personnel (if you are passing Suria) to prove that the props are not real, that should do it.I also used to be stopped by the Sunway Piramid security before due to my katana prop. But I show to him that it was wooden and said I'm going to CF, and then I was let go. It should apply to any other weapon props.

thankies!!~ >_<

#32 Reika

Reika

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:14 AM

Thanks BMJ =)

#33 Alan Chin The Sniper

Alan Chin The Sniper

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1354 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:21 AM

Oh ya , one more thing I want address to all the cosplayers here that due to some complain I listen myself , just I need you all do one thing is , remember leave about nearly 3 feet gap so the people won't get closer to you cause probably there will be another underskirt photo or pervert coming closer. So, my advice still keep the photo enthusiasts and visitors in range of 3 feet. That's cool ~
Weapon : EOS 1D, EOS 400D, 580EXII, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 , 70-200mm f/4L USM, 50mm f/1.8 II , Phottix Strato flash trigger, Battery pack for 580EXII

CLICK MY BLOG! --- ALANCWL.COM , I share everything here

#34 chizuru yukimura

chizuru yukimura

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:56 PM

Can we wear make up and colour lens like pink in the shopping center??

#35 Vian-V

Vian-V

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:49 PM

Can we wear make up and colour lens like pink in the shopping center??

It's probably okay since many citizens do that everyday. :D