Photo

The Felyne Brigade Camp! (now with AWESOME UPDATES!)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#1 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:14 PM

Posted ImageIf you're reading this, it means you've registered to part of the Comic Fiesta Felyne Helpers' Batallion. If you haven't, then Go Here to register, and then come back here and continue reading the rest of this announcement.Trust us, you DON'T want to miss this.Posted ImageThe Felyne Brigade Camp is set to kick off on 28 October 2011. This will be THE place for you to know EVERYTHING there is to know about Comic Fiesta 2011, right from the mouths of the organizing committee themselves, while having so much fun others will be looking at you with extreme jealousy.Not like that "kem motivasi kind" of boring fun. Like, actual fun. And what better way to do it than with other fun-loving passionate people, eh? We have a lot of surprises we're planning to unleash at this year's Comic Fiesta, so we want YOU to be part of the group that is in on the surprise!So, what do you need to bring?1. Clothes (of course!)2. Toiletries (toothbrush, shampoo, deodorant, make-up set, etc.)3. Stationeries4. Sleeping bag/futon/pillow-blanket-bantal busuk combo5. Plastic bags (for your own rubbish)IMPORTANT! For everyone (especially girls), please remember that this is a camp. So don't forget to pack all the personal items that you might use in case of personal "emergencies".Food? No worries, we provide the omnomnom!Here are the details:Date: 28 - 30 October 2011Venue: Multimedia University, CyberjayaCommitment Fee: Only RM10Pick Up Point: In front of Yes 4G shop, look for the Nyan CatPick Up Time: 8:00pm (20:00 hours)"Having fun is the best privilege we can offer, dammit!" It's surprising that our very own Edo can come up with smart quotes like these. But it's true, he has a point.This is what the Felyne Brigade Camp is: FUN. For you, for us, for everyone. So join up! AWESOME UPDATE!We've got a special event planned for you so don't forget to bring a water-delivering device! Water guns, water cannons, water catapults, water rocket launchers, water landmines, anything, be creative!Also, we'll be having a fun-filled BBQ dinner with lots and lots of meat! Rugi woo kalau tak join XDP.S: You think you can do a better job than us in organizing the next Comic Fiesta? Hot tip: join this camp . It's an awesome way of getting into the organizing committee. Seriously.Update 28.10.2011It's TODAY!!The pick up, again, it's in front of Yes 4G shop. Look for the Nyan Cat. Be there by 8pm. Be sure to have your dinner first.If you are lost, you can feel free to contact potter at [spoiler=] 012 511 8661 [/spoiler]See you tonight! :D

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#2 tashigi

tashigi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

Aah~The fee's so cheap.

#3 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:50 PM

Aah~The fee's so cheap.

Yes, that why you shouldn't miss this :D

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#4 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:12 PM

so how to join?

Register here :: "CLICK HERE"Read all the info you need at the link posted above and download the form. Fill it up and submit it to the email address stated...

2uhn.jpg

#5 CatzNekozawa

CatzNekozawa

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:19 PM

so how to join?

Register here :: "CLICK HERE"Read all the info you need at the link posted above and download the form. Fill it up and submit it to the email address stated...

aah. okay sankyuu

#6 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

so how to join?

aah. okay sankyuu

:D

2uhn.jpg

#7 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

So I am driving myself there. What if I reach there earlier? I believe there will be someone fetching us right? =)Do we need to pay the RM10 now or just on the spot ??
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#8 magiciankidz

magiciankidz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

so it mean that if we attend we must arrive there at 8pm night on 28th of October?

#9 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:33 PM

So I am driving myself there. What if I reach there earlier? I believe there will be someone fetching us right? =)Do we need to pay the RM10 now or just on the spot ??

so it mean that if we attend we must arrive there at 8pm night on 28th of October?

There will be a bus picking you guys up from KL Sentral at 8pm, Friday. You'll find few of our committees waiting for you guys from 7pm. They will "take care" all of you. Don't worry, they're nice and they don't bite.Oh, please ensure that you've taken your dinner first :DAs for those who wants to drive to Cyberjaya, i personally wouldn't recommend it. It's really easy to get lost in Cyberjaya if you're not familiar with the place. Taking the shuttle bus would be the best option ^_^Now, have you bugged your friends to join? >:D
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#10 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:52 PM

Well,due to my staying place, I dont think taking bus to there will be good for me >.
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#11 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:00 PM

=_=U Next year.... These two years aren't good for me OTL ....

SMTCosplay.png

Establishing a permanent Shin Megami Tensei Cosplay Group.

CF '12 was our big debut!

We're going BIGGER for CF '13!!

#12 keichisonozaki

keichisonozaki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

i want to join ^_^
Posted Image

#13 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:48 PM

i want to join ^_^

Then submit your form :)

2uhn.jpg

#14 Chikuyo

Chikuyo

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

*form submited..this will be interesting..as i dun have many friend at workplace that have same interest..hoping this will be nice experience for me..Q= err..are these camp for gurls only ka?
many people cosplay in real life, try to be honest with yourself..

#15 SkyWolf14

SkyWolf14

Event Committee

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

wat bout CF members? we get to join too? hehehe, sorry i tgh blur now

#16 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:06 AM

*form submited..this will be interesting..as i dun have many friend at workplace that have same interest..hoping this will be nice experience for me..Q= err..are these camp for gurls only ka?

No, it's for everyone above 16 who is volunteering ^_^

wat bout CF members? we get to join too? hehehe, sorry i tgh blur now

It's compulsory to attend yo... unless you have a valid reason to escape =_=

2uhn.jpg

#17 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:17 AM

Erm, so when do we need to pay the RM 10 ?

#18 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:51 AM

Erm, so when do we need to pay the RM 10 ?

Pay RM10 on the day itself ^_^

#19 Chikuyo

Chikuyo

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

RM 10 for all? even for the bus, food,accommondation, toilet and everything..waa so cheap woo..eat for free?? hahaha *listening Toriko op song..surely CF'11 going big this year..

#20 keichisonozaki

keichisonozaki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

is it ok if 15yrs old join the camp too? =w=''
Posted Image

#21 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:00 PM

RM 10 for all? even for the bus, food,accommondation, toilet and everything..waa so cheap woo..eat for free?? hahaha *listening Toriko op song..surely CF'11 going big this year..

Yes, unless you want to donate more, we don't mind accepting :)

is it ok if 15yrs old join the camp too? =w=''

Unfortunately you can't :(You'll have to wait for another year...

2uhn.jpg

#22 keichisonozaki

keichisonozaki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

awww...too bad,need to wait for nxt year T^T
Posted Image

#23 Chikuyo

Chikuyo

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:16 PM

lucky u still in teens, i'm almost 30 baru nak volunteer..:-/ * i wanna be young again TT"being an old man is hard to be an anime fanboy..just wait another year surely they want u..

#24 magiciankidz

magiciankidz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:12 PM

are we staying overnight(cause up there mention abt to bring sleeping back & toiletries) ? if yes can i don't wan?i am attending the camp but i can't make it on friday night so can i only registered at saturday and abt wat time should i depart at the venue?

#25 keichisonozaki

keichisonozaki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:07 PM

lucky u still in teens, i'm almost 30 baru nak volunteer..:-/ * i wanna be young again TT"being an old man is hard to be an anime fanboy..just wait another year surely they want u..

lol chikuyo,i understand how you feel ! >A
Posted Image

#26 DarkKnightDK

DarkKnightDK

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:29 PM

If cant join for that event, will my volunteering status be terminated? I might not attend it due to work ><

#27 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:02 AM

are we staying overnight(cause up there mention abt to bring sleeping back & toiletries) ? if yes can i don't wan?i am attending the camp but i can't make it on friday night so can i only registered at saturday and abt wat time should i depart at the venue?

You guys will be staying over night in campus. To be fair with everyone, we don't allow anyone to leave campus until the camp's over unless there's an emergency. Yeap, even the committees are not allowed to go back >:DTry your best to attend by Friday night, even if you're coming after 12am XD

If cant join for that event, will my volunteering status be terminated? I might not attend it due to work ><

The camp is optional, but it's "extremely" recommended. You'll still be a volunteer even if you can't make it to the camp :) (just that you'll be less cool, lol)

#28 magiciankidz

magiciankidz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

You guys will be staying over night in campus. To be fair with everyone, we don't allow anyone to leave campus until the camp's over unless there's an emergency. Yeap, even the committees are not allowed to go back >:DTry your best to attend by Friday night, even if you're coming after 12am XD

Alright I'll try my best to make it...thx for your reply:)

#29 sidestreetsoul

sidestreetsoul

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:07 PM

Err...I don't have a sleeping bag nor water gun, is it okay? >

#30 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

Err...I don't have a sleeping bag nor water gun, is it okay? >

It's fine, will see what we can help :D

2uhn.jpg