Photo

Can someone guide me to edit movie?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 HanaMori

HanaMori

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:51 PM

Hi, as you can see, I'm pretty new here, everything seems so different.Anyway, I'm here to ask is there anyone can teach me to make a movie in Sony Vegas Pro? I'm really a noob in editing movies and still new at it, so I got a few questions.-What software do you use to make movies?-If you are using Sony Vegas Pro, how to adjust the image there?-Is Adobe After Effect is good at making movies? Why? And how did you get it?-Please teach me some techniques to make animations and effects in the movie.I'm currently in a progress of making an OP-like scene. Further helps will be much appreciated. Thank you.

#2 Ani-Zone

Ani-Zone

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:17 PM

Been some time from my last used Vegas..now I'm using Premier Pro /Edius + After Effects.Adobe After Effects is not for making movies but mainly on making effects, the software are mainly for after editing.2d Animation is done by Flash/Photoshop/Sai or whatever drawing software. mainly Flash.You can basically get Adobe software from any retail shop of them and yes, please support original. you are putting ur own risk there if u want to use pirated.For OP kind of scene u can done it in After Effects. for more information you can mail me.
:heart: Live as A.M.C lovers, Dead as A.M.C lovers. :heart:

#3 HanaMori

HanaMori

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

Thank you so much, I will be contacting you if I have further problems.Right now, I'm struggling with Flash. While I know Flash is one of the good options for animation, there's too many things that I don't understand since I'm a self-learner. I don't take any computer class nor art class.That is why I'm trying to learn a much more easier technique before using Flash. Then I guess I'll need to prepare the animation first, then only edit by using Adobe After Effect, after that to the movie software? I'll try to find and buy Adobe After Effect, thank you.Can you tell me more about Edius Premier Pro? Is it better than Sony Vegas?