Photo

Anyone would like a tutorial on Digital Painting tutorial?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 icedsweettea

icedsweettea

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

I was thinking of making one to help out others.You guys can have a look at some of my digital works over at my dA or tumblr.As you can see, I'm still learning digital painting too, but I'd love to share some basics I learned by be self.
Stop comparing yourself with others and start appreciating yourself and what you have.

#2 YueW-ng

YueW-ng

Fungi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 757 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:29 PM

Yeah I would. Your art looks great! I am pretty bad in Digital painting/colouring. I usually just focus on pencil shading or just monochrome.Here is my deviantart (http://yueselfcest.deviantart.com/).Can you please give a tutorial on hair painting? D: I found a lot of tutorials on that, but none of them really work for me. THANK YOU!!

Lalala--

#3 icedsweettea

icedsweettea

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:00 AM

Yeah I would. Your art looks great! I am pretty bad in Digital painting/colouring. I usually just focus on pencil shading or just monochrome.Here is my deviantart (http://yueselfcest.deviantart.com/).Can you please give a tutorial on hair painting? D: I found a lot of tutorials on that, but none of them really work for me. THANK YOU!!

Hi! Thanks for replying! I've started working on the tutorial :D I'll post what I've done soon. I hope it will help, though!
Stop comparing yourself with others and start appreciating yourself and what you have.

#4 YueW-ng

YueW-ng

Fungi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 757 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:40 PM

Thank you! I'll be waiting!

Lalala--

#5 manson

manson

Fresh CFer