Photo

Welcome Beta testers!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 cyle

cyle

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:37 PM

Hey, just wanna say Hi to the beta testers here. I am sure there will be more coming in soon. Btw, feel free to post on how you want your characters to evolve or something for me to incorporate in the future.

#2 GingaBishounen

GingaBishounen

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

I am ze fabulouslo GINGA BISHOUNEN! My character is gonna be a fabulous pretty boy that is randomly in every situation doing fucked up stuff. Feel free to make any story for this character.
Wright Wong
STR:2 DEX:2 CON:2 INT:2 SPI:2
HP:20

#3 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

Hi guys. Khal here and my character is Karu Dojima. I wish for my character to develop through finding clues and hints for his lost father. His father is not literally dead, but just missing and his mother didn't tell much about the father to him. I hope the admin could help me through this rp, since it's my first time too. Thanks.
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#4 Conductor

Conductor

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

Sure no problem. Just relax and have fun.

#5 Kimm

Kimm

Magical Mars Bar

• Community Moderator
  • 971 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

was raised by bears in the mountains. Now he just needs to find out which. Hoping Teddy will be that one kid no one will ever be able to fully understand, and will always be underestimated for the wrong things. =w=

Howl "Baby" Fyrallon
STR: 1+1 DEX: 3 CON: 2 INT: 2 SPI: 2-1

Posted Image