Update: Rules and Regulations has changed.Remember when we mentioned that we want CF 2011 to be awesome?
Guess what, we still do.Here's your chance to make it awesome-er.
If you're a photographer, get ready to jump into the madness that is Comic Fiesta, because you can now register to be an official photographer for CF 2011!
The base requirements aren't much. If you have:
1) an eye for detail
, 2) good composition skills
, and3) have at least a point-and-shoot camera with manual functionalities
,then you're welcome to join us!Download the photographers' recruitment form attached to this post,
fill in ALL the details
using Microsoft Word, then send the completed form to email@example.com
by 26th November 2011
.Whip out your toy and start snapping, and do it like a boss.Section 1: Recommended Requirements:
(Note: it's not necessary or required for you to have all of the requirements listed below, but it would help.)
Section 2: Rules and Regulations:
- A digital SLR body (preferably) + Flash gun.
- Between a 10-18mm (preferred) and 18-55mm lens.
- Preferably photographers with GOOD portfolio.
- Able to follow instructions when necessary.
- Able to work independently.
Section 3: Benefits for Official Photographers:
- Official Photographers are to work on voluntarily basis.
- Photographs taken are to be uploaded to a designated server within 14 days after the event.
- All photographs taken by the Official Photographers during the event days itself, will be part of the media for CF; CF reserved unlimited rights to use the image including as our promotional materials and projects. The photographs will remain the property of the owners.
- All Official Photographers must wear the 'Official Photographer' tag when they are in the event venue.
Official Photographers are not allowed to use/publish their photos from the event (be in for commercial/non-commercial purposes) in any manner/form until Comic Fiesta committees has obtained permission from the event sponsors (This will take at least 3 months).
- Official Photographers are highly encouraged to publish their photos.
- Please do not be rude to other photographers, committees and visitors.
- Free entrance to Comic Fiesta 2011 throughout the day of duty.
- Unrestricted access to the front of the stage.
- Access to Artist Booth. However, please respect booth owners' privacy if they do not wish photos of their booth taken.
- Karma point +100.
There will be absolutely no usage of Instagram or any sort of hipster filters in all of the photos
taken by official photographers at CF 2011.Section 4: Briefing session before Comic Fiesta 2011Date:
26th November 2011Time:
11.00 am (As we will be working in together, I expect everyone to practice self-discipline and be punctual
Food Court, Concourse Level, Kuala Lumpur Convention Center.*Please take note of the venue is actually the Convention Center, not Suria KLCC (Shopping Center). The convention center is next to the Twin Tower.
Kindly refer to waninoko's post
and crazystick's post
on how to get to here.Questions? Ask away in this thread!