Photo

SPCA / PAWS Outing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 LukePaddingtonIsMe

LukePaddingtonIsMe

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:08 PM

Hello CF-ers and random viewers!! ^^I have a suggestion for the CF Community to give back to cute critters in the shelters. I've only so far known of these 2 shelters, if you guys know any more shelters, you're always welcomed to add ^^ we can go there and help for a few hours, and then have some drinks afterwards.I've planned this out with some of my friends, but somehow I have a feeling everyone is busy until CF. So maybe we can organise this outing for a later time and date ^^Just a suggestion, though ^^ if anyone else wants to organise this outing, don't forget to tell moi~Thank you and have a nice day!~Edit 28/12/2011I've been thinking on doing it this Sunday (1st) / Monday (2nd), but I'm quite sure most of us are busy celebrating new year ^.^ So, how about Saturday (21st) / Sunday (22nd) January 2012?With SPCA, we're allowed to walk-in (however we have to inform them how many are coming as it's the weekend)With PAWS, we have to fill in a form and wait for approval.I think SPCA is our best choice, ne?If you're interested in joining, do contact me through Facebook or phone ^.^ so I can inform them about how many of us are coming~Meine e-mail -----> liyanafandey@yahoo.comMeine phone -----> 019-2980311I guess that's about it, yea?Tootles and hope to hear from you people thooooon~Edit Edit xDWe're going on the 21st / Saturday because Monday is Chinese New Year ^^V

#2 ix3Rukia

ix3Rukia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

Hey! I support this! I've always wanted to help out at SPCA but my interact club in school canceled the plans and this is my last year schooling already xD. If you are going to go with your friends , please include me in ! I'm free anytime after SPM .. and if i dont go for the first batch of national service ._.
Posted Image
Click to visit my youtube for animations :)
Cosplay Plans 2012
1. Nurse akali - League of legend
2. Serge - Chrono Cross
3. Riven - League of legend
4. Ezreal - League of legend

#3 kuro

kuro

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:44 PM

That's really nice =3I've volunteered at SPCA once was really nice ^^

#4 LukePaddingtonIsMe

LukePaddingtonIsMe

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

xD Awesome, thanks for supporting~Good luck Rukia!! (I passed the NS hua hua hua xD no tan for me)It's so nice of you, Kuro ^^ bet you had lots of fun there!~But seriously...I'm not a really good planner, better have someone else to organise this or else it'll all be so carca-marba xDD I'm gonna wait for some professional outing planner take this to the next level :D

#5 kuro

kuro

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 506 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:45 PM

Yeah it was fun ^^Hahhaha.. If I am around in M'sia when you have the visit I'll make sure to come ^^

#6 JoeeJoe

JoeeJoe

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:39 PM

8D Interested xD

I'm me, it's simple as that.

#7 blacky

blacky

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:44 PM

ME!!!! ME!!!!! THOSE POOR ANIMALS NEED LOVE...
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kiku Shimizu Year/Class: 4-BClub/Societies: Bake&Coffee Club, Woof ClubSkills/Weakness: Healing, Awesome knife skills, Baking and Ability to communicate with animals, Animal Companion/ Healing ability limited to 5x a day and must drink Chrysanthemum tea everyday to replenish power and hp, Durians, Cute dogs and guys.Inventory: Switchblade x2, Handcrafted wooden spatulaand a Bag full of dried Chrysanthemums PVP Mode: OFF

#8 twiler

twiler

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:16 AM

I'd love to help out n_n
Posted Image

#9 Cherry tiger

Cherry tiger

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 270 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

Is there a specific place you're looking at? Or any animal shelter will do?

#10 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:08 AM

Oh this is a nice event! :) Sadly i am in Kuantan else i sure can join you all ^^"

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )

#11 LukePaddingtonIsMe

LukePaddingtonIsMe

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:02 PM

Thank you thank you thank you for being interested ^w^ I'm planning to go to SPCA first...around this week...if anyone's interested, you're all welcomed to join~

#12 manson

manson

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

wat we gonna do in there? to feed the animal~? or to adopt one pet? u know, I have never been there...
Posted Image Somebody Stop ME!!!

#13 LukePaddingtonIsMe

LukePaddingtonIsMe

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:54 PM

^.^ never been there myself either, just thought we'd lend them a hand on feeding the animals. However, you're always welcomed to adopt any pets (with a fee, yea) :P

#14 novaValSakuya

novaValSakuya

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

~Animal Lover Here~I really want to go there but well... unfortunately I'm not in KL :)
Posted Image

#15 LukePaddingtonIsMe

LukePaddingtonIsMe

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:05 PM

Neeee, it's okay Sakuyaaa~ ^.^