Photo

Comic Fiesta 2011 Super Street Fighter 4 AE tournament

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Eilrach

Eilrach

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

Hello CFers, i'm proud to announce a Super Street Fighter 4 AE tournament is going to held at CF2011 this year. Tournament details as followsTournament Style:
Spoiler
Rules and Regulations:
Spoiler
Schedule
Spoiler
Prizes
Spoiler
Venue: KLCC Exhibition centre Hall 5Date: 17th and 18th December 2011TIme: Comic Fiesta opens its doors at 11.00am till 7pmRegistration DetailsTo register please provide me your Full Name and your contact number through PM.Only 32 slots availableThere is NO registration fees, but contestants must buy the entry ticket to Comic Fiesta itself

#2 Sweecide

Sweecide

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:40 PM

Ah!!! I wanna join but wont be able to go on day 1 -_-"....Will there be casuals before/after the tournament?

#3 Lauta

Lauta

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

i want to join this game

#4 Eilrach

Eilrach

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:01 AM

@SweecideWe'll have casuals after the tourney if the time allows. @LautaIf you want to join the tourney, can you pass me your real name and phone number through PM? Thanks for the interest

#5 Vauxism

Vauxism

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hrmm, interesting. Though, I'm not a console SF4 player since I play it on my pc, using keyboard. It would be hard for me to play using a stick or pad. But none the less, interested to join.
You just wasted 3 seconds of your life reading this.

#6 sakuredu

sakuredu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:54 AM

is interested in joining, but lack of an arcade stick to play with. my current arcade stick doesnt support xbox D:

#7 rolentolch

rolentolch

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:26 AM

Hi, I want join, please see your message

#8 rolentolch

rolentolch

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:14 PM

Hi, any update?

#9 doom3214

doom3214

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:45 PM

Do I need to verify which tournament I joining when I PM you? It is possible to join both tournament?Cause you only said Full Name and Contact Number. Thanks

#10 Eilrach

Eilrach

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:13 PM

Hello everyone, sorry for the late response, i've updated the list of contestants on the ICMY forums athttp://forum.insert-coin.my/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1069If i've missed out anyone please let me know. Thanks@doom3214: SSF4 is currently full, i can add you on the waiting list if anyone decides not to join. UMvC3 is still open thoughAlso, if you guys are worried about not having xbox sticks, there's plenty of players there who will lend you theirs, you just have to ask nicely, they're all nice people

#11 doom3214

doom3214

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

Hello everyone, sorry for the late response, i've updated the list of contestants on the ICMY forums athttp://forum.insert-coin.my/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1069If i've missed out anyone please let me know. Thanks@doom3214: SSF4 is currently full, i can add you on the waiting list if anyone decides not to join. UMvC3 is still open thoughAlso, if you guys are worried about not having xbox sticks, there's plenty of players there who will lend you theirs, you just have to ask nicely, they're all nice people

Please add me on the waiting list for SSFIVAE, also apply me for UMVC3 :P. Thanks!

#12 Guest_wildcat90_*

Guest_wildcat90_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:39 AM

damn it. I didn't know about this. I'm a big SF4 fan. :)