Photo

Comic Fiesta 2011 Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom tournament

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Eilrach

Eilrach

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

Hello CFers, i'm proud to announce a Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom tournament is being held at Comic Fiesta this year. Details as follows:Tournament Style:
Spoiler
Rules and Regulations:
Spoiler
Schedule
Spoiler
IMPORTANT ABOUT UMvC3 scheduling:Timing of the start and end of tournament is just a rough estimate and will depend on how fast the SSF4 AE tournament can endPrizes
Spoiler
Venue: KLCC Exhibition centre Hall 5Date: 17th and 18th December 2011TIme: Comic Fiesta opens its doors at 11.00am till 7pmRegistration DetailsTo register please provide me your Full Name and your contact number through PM.Only 32 slots availableThere is NO registration fees, but contestants must buy the entry ticket to Comic Fiesta itself, which is RM15 per day.

#2 berjaver55

berjaver55

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

Why xbox360? lol I meant isn't the Ps3 community bigger? Also the Razer Onza allowed?

#3 Eilrach

Eilrach

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:59 AM

@berjaver55We're going for xbox 360 as it has better input timings compared to the ps3, and this is much more apparent in Street Fighter 4, which is going to use the same consoles as the UMvC3 tourney. As for the Razer Onza, its a wired controller so its perfectly fine to be used at the tourney, only wireless controllers are banned.

#4 berjaver55

berjaver55

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:49 AM

Hmm is that the case then i guess it makes sense.Being an owner of both ps3 and 360 is understandable. Also issit possible that i bring a converter for my fightstick? Cuz i only have a ps3 fightstick but i do have a converter for it to toggle it for the 360 without having to dual mod it. If this is allowed then i'm signing up lol.

#5 Eilrach

Eilrach

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:09 AM

Hmm is that the case then i guess it makes sense.Being an owner of both ps3 and 360 is understandable. Also issit possible that i bring a converter for my fightstick? Cuz i only have a ps3 fightstick but i do have a converter for it to toggle it for the 360 without having to dual mod it. If this is allowed then i'm signing up lol.

Yup that's perfectly fine, even if you don't bring your own stick, i believe the other players are willing to lend theirs if you ask nicely :). Send me a PM of your real name and contact number if you want to join.

#6 berjaver55

berjaver55

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:38 AM

O ya been wondering who is sponsoring this tourny? Insert-Coin.my?

#7 Eilrach

Eilrach

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:52 AM

O ya been wondering who is sponsoring this tourny? Insert-Coin.my?

Comic fiesta itself is sponsoring the prize money, and members of insert-coin including myself are the ones organizing it

#8 swing

swing

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

A friend is asking about this:"Can I bring my own xbox controller which is wireless but with play and charge kit?"let me know whether this is allowed. Thanks

#9 doom3214

doom3214

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:52 AM

How do we know that we accepted into the competition? Are you going to send back a notice that we are joined?

#10 Eilrach

Eilrach

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:15 PM

Hello everyone, sorry for the late response, i've updated the list of contestants on the ICMY forums athttp://forum.insert-coin.my/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1069If i've missed out anyone please let me know. Thanks@swing, thats possible, but he must remove the battery so that he won't accidentally press the home button when not playing

#11 SWATwolf

SWATwolf

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:09 AM

Do sign me up for a slot! :D

#12 doom3214

doom3214

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hey Eilrach, why haven't you add me on the list for UMVC3 ? O: ....?Also i told you to add me on the waiting list for SSFIV :c didn't u see my pm? ... Please update the list soon... ><