Photo

#CF Itasha Keikaku

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:34 AM

Comic Fiesta just got its first-ever Itasha! The Coffy Machine has been making rounds around KL and Subang Jaya, and now, you have the chance to win tickets to CF 2011 simply by taking pictures of it!All you need to do is to take a picture of the Coffy Machine anywhere you might see it between now and the 10th of December, upload that picture and tag @comicfiesta #comicfiesta on twitter with an interesting tagline. 20 lucky winners will get 1-set of 2-day tickets to CF2011 absolutely free![spoiler=And This Is How It Looks Like!]Posted Image[/spoiler][spoiler=Terms & Conditions]- Contest lasts until the 10th of December 2011.- Winners will be chosen at random and contacted through twitter. A winners list will also be posted here.- Contestants are free to post as many pictures as they like, but each account is only eligible to win one set of free tickets.- Tickets are transferable, but all transfers must be notified 2-days (15th December) prior to the event.- The Comic Fiesta Organizing Committee reserves the right to use any pictures posted for the contest for promotional purposes.- As usual, the Comic Fiesta Organizing Committee reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at their discretion without prior notification.[/spoiler]

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#2 kyonnisan

kyonnisan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:26 PM

>KL>Subang Jayastay in Malacca. No hopes.
Feel like it will never end.. Proud Malaysia OSU! player.Well, not that pro lar

#3 Chiaki Chan

Chiaki Chan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:23 PM

any chance passing by bandar utama? :X

#4 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

>KL>Subang Jayastay in Malacca. No hopes.

Not necessarily. You see if the CFOC is nice enough to send us down bah. (I'll ask ;D) X3 

any chance passing by bandar utama? :X

We pop by the area every now and then. Follow the CF Twitter to get updates on where you might see it. =D

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.