Photo

Should the term cosfucker be banned?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 A.N.G.R.Y.

A.N.G.R.Y.

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:47 PM

Okay, so I've been thinking for awhile here. The term "cosfucker" has recently come to my attention. I'm curious actually. Using this word is quite heavy, don't you think? Why fucker? My suggestion here is using better words such as cosfailer or cosfaker. A newbie with tremendous interest in cosplay, but with an introvert personality will be crushed if someone calls him/her a cosfucker. To improve cosplay relations, why don't we stop calling people cosfuckers? After all, this community is small, so we should treasure our relationships more than ever. Just my thoughts here.
Light and Darkness, Oblivion and Oathkeeper, who am I truly?Posted ImageYou're Finished.

#2 MisaoHoh

MisaoHoh

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:04 PM

Any word can be created in this world, you can't ban it, just ignore

Make-up Service Payment - CASH - Pay immediately: No excuse 'my purse is with my friend' 'I don't have enough cash' 'I go toilet first, later come back' etc etc

Yay~~ No more Mod or comm title under my profile~~I'm freeeeee~~~ XD XD XDDD

EdoBanner01.jpg

#3 MeowMeowAhBengBeng

MeowMeowAhBengBeng

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

Welcome to internet!

#4 StrifeDiscord

StrifeDiscord

Event Committee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:01 PM

Im confused. Are you aiming for a civil discussion (in which case you're in the wrong area) or are you just a horrible troll?
-Iam facit ipse deos mittique ad sidera numen-

#5 MeowMeowAhBengBeng

MeowMeowAhBengBeng

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

Or a moral troll?

#6 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:41 PM

Posted Image
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#7 StrifeDiscord

StrifeDiscord

Event Committee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:37 AM

Or a moral troll?

Benedict XVI?

#8 A.N.G.R.Y.

A.N.G.R.Y.

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:43 PM

Not trolling, not EXACTLY clean of trolling either. Just wanted to make something clear.
Light and Darkness, Oblivion and Oathkeeper, who am I truly?Posted ImageYou're Finished.

#9 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:35 AM

Not trolling, not EXACTLY clean of trolling either. Just wanted to make something clear.

Not trolling? GTFO YOU ARE IN THE WRONG SECTION
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#10 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:50 PM

Okay, so I've been thinking for awhile here. The term "cosfucker" has recently come to my attention. I'm curious actually. Using this word is quite heavy, don't you think? Why fucker? My suggestion here is using better words such as cosfailer or cosfaker. A newbie with tremendous interest in cosplay, but with an introvert personality will be crushed if someone calls him/her a cosfucker. To improve cosplay relations, why don't we stop calling people cosfuckers? After all, this community is small, so we should treasure our relationships more than ever. Just my thoughts here.

I cosfuck on a regular basis. I don't have the time to cosplay as hard anymore. =(

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#11 huntoo93

huntoo93

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

Used to cosfuck, until I took an arrow in the knee.

Searching for anyone who can teach a total newbie here to draw.

#12 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

I took several arrows to the knee... I still cosfuck. I think I'm just that resilient a cosfucker... =\

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#13 StrifeDiscord

StrifeDiscord

Event Committee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:14 PM

I took several arrows to the knee... I still cosfuck. I think I'm just that resilient a cosfucker... =\

Nope, you're just a guard.EDIT: Also, I would like to know how you know that someone stole my sweetrollEDIT+: Yes that is hair growing out of my earsEDIT++: Sucks for you that your cousin is out fighting dragons while you're on guard duty.EDIT+++: Goddammit how did you know I like making little children gag on my peepee?EDIT++++: Trouble staying awake to fight dragons? Here have some meth.EDIT+++++: NO I WILL NOT BREW YOU SOME ALEEDIT++++++: NO I WILL NOT ENCHANT YOUR SWORD. MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHARPEN IT BY KILLING SOME CHILDREN EDIT++++++: Ulfric Stormcloak didnt really shout High King Torygg apart. Check your sources next time.EDIT+++++++: You keep saying that, but I've picked every single lock in your city and there doesnt seem to be any trouble.EDIT++++++++: Thanks, but my words arent really honeyed. There are more like coated in cyanide.EDIT+++++++++: I'd keep my hands to myself but some female folk might find that disturbing.EDIT++++++++++: This blade? Oh I just trolled Mehrunes Dagon and made him look like a fool *grins*EDIT+++++++++++: Indeed it is, people say I'm overcompensating but Im sure the females of Whiterun will disagree with that *grins*