Photo

Comic Fiesta 2011 Day 1 and Day 2 Song Name List

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#1 Coffee-Kt Lee

Coffee-Kt Lee

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:10 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me Or Get Me The Comic Fiesta 2011 Day 1 and Day 2 Song Name List that played in Hall 5???[/font]

#2 FiendVisualism

FiendVisualism

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:35 PM

Day 2 by Shiomaru1) blithe2) To me, To you3) Secret baseBy Minori1) Reason2) Secret baseanyone add on please, i only listened to this 5 title then need to leave :D

#3 swordlink

swordlink

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

There was Infinity by May'n during day 2.

#4 SenzOxHaZarD

SenzOxHaZarD

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

I'm very interested in knowing who contributed the Melty Blood BGMs that were playing in the background in Day 2.
Posted ImageFear the Saginomiya Hand Soap.

#5 Vian-V

Vian-V

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:44 PM

I only heard two of them X_XRolling Girl - Hatsune MikuI am alive - BECCA

#6 darkban

darkban

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:01 AM

I heard Oath Sign by LisaMemoria by Eir Aoi(fate/zero) op & ed

#7 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:19 AM

Hey guys, CF stage manager here. Glad to know you liked the songs (and hopefully the videos) we played throughout the event, unfortunately, I can't give you the list of song titles I played even if I wanted to. You see, I brought like 90GB worth of anime music to CF, dumped it all in the playlist and set it to random. So whatever song was playing, it was the computer's choice.Of course, at certain moments I'll pick out some songs and play them, but considering that stage performances and activities occupy the speakers most of the time, I don't do it very often. I vaguely remember the songs I played, but I can tell you that I played quite a few songs from the recent anime that aired in 2011. You can check the list of recent anime from these charts. One song I do remember playing is Party Rock Anthem - which I will forever regret.
Spoiler

The Silent Room - Simple Thoughts, Simple Words
Follow me on Twitter! - @tenoq
Listen to me on radioEMiNA(beta), Fridays, 10pm onwards!

#8 Song of Nephilim

Song of Nephilim

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:06 AM

Thanks, Silencers! I especially loved it when Memoria (people were going 'ooooh!') and Magia played. Too bad the latter was not blasted at full volume. :D

#9 Wolfnagi

Wolfnagi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:41 AM

I'm very interested in knowing who contributed the Melty Blood BGMs that were playing in the background in Day 2.

Which Melty Blood?Original, Act Cadenza or Actress Again?Anyway:Hishoku no Sora - KOTOKOAoi Shiori - Galileo GalileiI remembered this 2, besides Oath Sign & Memoria
Posted Image

#10 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:47 PM

Thanks, Silencers! I especially loved it when Memoria (people were going 'ooooh!') and Magia played. Too bad the latter was not blasted at full volume. :D

Well, doujin booths complained the speakers were too loud - they cannot do business.Then stage crowd complained it's too low - takde feel, lol.What do?

#11 SenzOxHaZarD

SenzOxHaZarD

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

Which Melty Blood?Original, Act Cadenza or Actress Again?Anyway:Hishoku no Sora - KOTOKOAoi Shiori - Galileo GalileiI remembered this 2, besides Oath Sign & Memoria

It was Melty Blood Actress Again for sure. I remember the song that plays in the stage with the grassy plain under the full moon, the upbeat song, not the other one (Beat from Melty Blood). And also the song that plays after a match (Cinch!). And Blood Drain. And one more I forgot I think...Silencers! Who is it that contributed these songs!

#12 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:21 AM

Silencers! Who is it that contributed these songs!

Wah, you actually nailed all the MBAA songs. Even I don't remember the song titles, lol. I'm honestly impressed. And uhm... those songs? They're all mine. Yes, I'm a giant faggot when comes to Type-Moon, in case you haven't noticed :pWish I had more time to set up a nicer playlist. Running the stage program really took all of my focus and energy, so yeah.

#13 xxDarkangelx

xxDarkangelx

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

Was it just me, or did I hear Nyan Cat playing in the background too? XD

#14 frt93

frt93

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:34 PM

I dun really remember but I remember one song that they played on the 1st day....hmm....hahahaha I'm not sure hehe its either Sprinter or Lacrimosa both of it by Kalafina. I'm positive about the band, the song sang by them.

#15 Wolfnagi

Wolfnagi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

It was Melty Blood Actress Again for sure. I remember the song that plays in the stage with the grassy plain under the full moon, the upbeat song, not the other one (Beat from Melty Blood). And also the song that plays after a match (Cinch!). And Blood Drain. And one more I forgot I think...Silencers! Who is it that contributed these songs!

lol, I only managed to play Act Cadenze and the original one.Actress Again only played twice.@Silencer: Y U NO PLAY RYOUGI THEME. ITS THE MOST EPIC OF ALL T-MOON THEMES! (yes, even Emiya got nothing on her theme)
Posted Image

#16 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:22 PM

@xxDarkangelx: I remember playing 'Nyan Cat the Movie'. It's on youtube.@frt93: I think it was Sprinter.@Wolfnagi: You mean the Ryougi theme from MBAA? Probably got too busy to play that, lol.

#17 Wolfnagi

Wolfnagi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:38 PM

There's a Nyan Cat the Movie 0.0And yeah, Ryougi's Theme from MBAA (its actually Kara no Kyoukai Battle Theme)
Posted Image

#18 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

I only Recognize Oblivion from Kalafina but forgot on which day. The rest...am too busy walking around shopping :3Oh yeah, 1000 Words from Final Fantasy X-2? Sang on the stage by a singer :)

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )

#19 SenzOxHaZarD

SenzOxHaZarD

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

@lunn1986: It's Oblivious. Yes, I care.@Silencers: I have the whole OST with me so I just browse through the songs and listen to a bit of each and see which one I heard in CF and copy paste the title. Much less impressive, really lol. You, sir, are my bestest friend ever. I find so few Type-Moon fags around... it's so saddening... always feelings forever alone... UNTIL NOW!! And yes, we need more Ryougi theme. May I suggest playing m12+13 from Kara no Kyoukai Chp1 in the next event? :3

#20 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:11 AM

Actually there are quite a number of TM fags around Msia and SG. It's just that most of the time they don't go around talking about it since TM stuff weren't exactly mainstream back then, even after the FSN anime. I think after KnK and FZ more have started to come out la.

#21 SenzOxHaZarD

SenzOxHaZarD

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

True true, I suddenly noticed Kalafina's songs being quite popular with Oblivious being performed last year... but always found it weird that Kara no Kyoukai itself wasn't so popular... Perhaps we should have a pure TM gathering or something XD

#22 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

Well, on a non-CF related note, I'm beta-testing a small Melty Blood gathering. Maybe after the first round, we'll do an open, public gathering for TM fags, lol.

#23 SenzOxHaZarD

SenzOxHaZarD

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:15 PM

Give me details NAO!!

#24 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:50 PM

We're keeping it small first (5-6 guys only), lol. Don't worry, if we organise another one, we'll be sure to promote it well.

#25 SenzOxHaZarD

SenzOxHaZarD

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

I want in!EDIT: This is getting really off-topic isn't it... Let's continue in PM.

#26 Wolfnagi

Wolfnagi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:43 AM

You guys talk TM (or Nasuverse, in other places)If there are MB Gathering, can you also contact me. I want in!Though, you guys also should add in Melty Blood Competition in the Games Competition. (Preferable Act Cadenze, since PC can also support it and can just use keyboard if the people want)
Posted Image

#27 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:58 AM

You guys talk TM (or Nasuverse, in other places)If there are MB Gathering, can you also contact me. I want in!Though, you guys also should add in Melty Blood Competition in the Games Competition. (Preferable Act Cadenze, since PC can also support it and can just use keyboard if the people want)

RAGE has a Melty Blood competition. It's a little silly to have a survival game competition, but I guess we can have a freeplay session and get to know each other.Info here: http://rage.3mina.ne...s.htmlPresently, they're doing MBAA for the PS2. We're trying to convince them to get MBAACC for the PC - but this is WAYYYY off-topic already.Anymore questions about the music?

#28 Wolfnagi

Wolfnagi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:02 AM

RAGE has a Melty Blood competition. It's a little silly to have a survival game competition, but I guess we can have a freeplay session and get to know each other.Info here: http://rage.3mina.ne...s.htmlPresently, they're doing MBAA for the PS2. We're trying to convince them to get MBAACC for the PC - but this is WAYYYY off-topic already.Anymore questions about the music?

Thanks for the info. I VM you for more.As for the music, I think we're lack Hare Hare Yukai this year....Did the song even played?
Posted Image

#29 Silencers

Silencers

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:42 AM

Hahaha, nope. I think we got sick of HHY by 2009.