Photo

[Attn CF'11 Official Photographers]CF'11 Photo/video vault & Cert

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 cereal87

cereal87

Cereal Killer

• Members
  • 90014 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:07 PM

Hello everyone,Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the late reply/update. It's all CF's web dev fault (We run out of server space). I swear. This isn't even the CF server you guys are uploading to.Secondly, I've made a folder called CF2011 Photso. Inside is a folder with all of your names. Just upload to the right folder. Please do not change the folder's name. The folder names serve as part of a way to traceback the owners of the content for credit purposes.FTP details:-------------------------------Please check your email. I can't be posting the login details here.-------------------------------Thirdly, this is for people who do not know how to upload to an FTP account.1. Download an FTP program. I recommend filezilla http://filezilla-project.org/ Download the client only.2. Enter the FTP details at the top of the program click quickconnect.3. The file browser on your right will open the folders in the server. Open CF2011 Photos and then open the folder with your name.4. The file browser on your left is the one in your pc so browse for your photos and copy it to the server. You can drag and drop or Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.If you have any problems, feel free to email me.p/s for those who wants a certificate of participation from CF'11, please email be back. I will request them from HR department soonest possible.Thanks a lot guys.pp/s I copy-pasta Navin's last year email :)