Photo

event after CF ?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#1 addychion

addychion

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

hmm .... no more event after Comic fiesta ?

#2 Alan Chin The Sniper

Alan Chin The Sniper

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

Last one is Christmas Day and Countdown Party ..... but it is not that big like CF 2011 ...
Weapon : EOS 1D, EOS 400D, 580EXII, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 , 70-200mm f/4L USM, 50mm f/1.8 II , Phottix Strato flash trigger, Battery pack for 580EXII

CLICK MY BLOG! --- ALANCWL.COM , I share everything here

#3 addychion

addychion

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:14 AM

I see .....

#4 yogitori

yogitori

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

Saving Money and preparing for next year event & outing ~

#5 iLone

iLone

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:41 PM

Most probably C2Age is coming next year?

#6 ShinKaiZen

ShinKaiZen

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:11 AM

RAGEhttp://rage.3mina.net/Anime Fiesta KLhttp://kualalumpur.is-into-anime.com/P.S. These two dates clashed. 30 March - 1 April : /C2AGE and AniManGaki~~ when? whennn????

#7 Aegis

Aegis

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:42 PM

RAGE is by the Emina Malacca, who brought you GACC.AFKL is by... some little shop that sells cellphones.You decide.
The most terrifying phrase you'll ever hear in your life is,"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you."

#8 Vian-V

Vian-V

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 515 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

RAGE looks promising but... SO FAR AWAY D:

#9 TOMY_25

TOMY_25

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:00 AM

Just want to ask...If somebody arranges the transport for RAGE in case the organizer couldn't provide it, will there be anyone, especially those from Klang Valley who will attend this event? :sleepy:
'Don't just be an otaku, be an OUTSTANDING OTAKU!'
DeviantART Profile

Posted Image

#10 mrlappy

mrlappy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

ahaha... rage is at my former primary school.... i wander how would the place cope with the crowd lol

#11 Su-Ann

Su-Ann

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

The organizers say AFKL is going to be a 5 halls event though.

#12 Vian-V

Vian-V

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 515 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

Anime Fiesta will be held in hall 1,2,3, and 4. ..WOAH MAMA. THAT'S HUUUGGGEEE O_O

#13 Raven_lady951

Raven_lady951

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

Guys, this is a message from a senior cosplayer regarding about Anime Fiesta.Hello young and spirited cosplayers.As you may know, there is a scam event that is going on, as known as Anime Fiesta KL/AFKL, organized by Viva Company.I, as a caring(lol), human being, would like to warn you, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE do not fall for this event, its a fraud, its a scam, and its has be recognized for it's suspicious activity.Alot of things has been promised by them. Like Miku Concert and 4 halls in KLCC.Boys and Girls, I happen to help researching about the Miku concert. Sadly, the concert team is going to be disbanded early March, on the Last Miku Concert in Japan and will be signed up to a new management and will resume another season of concert tour(maybe), God knows when.About the 4 halls, there is a kind cosplayer who actually gone to the KLCC management asking about the booked halls on the event date. And we found out, all the halls are booked, NOT BY AFKL or VIVA. its by some other companies.And later I tried researching the VIVA company, and to find out, it is only a small hotlink booth, reload prepaid, selling 1 year warranty phone, etc etc. And its only nearby MY house.AFKL/VIVA CLAIMED they are the organizers of LOS ANGELES ANIME EXPO / LA AX. As far as I know, VIVA NEVER INVOLVED in organizing LA AX. The organizers of AX is Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation (SPJA).As a cosplayer to another cosplayer. PLEASE do not fall for this scam. Go to RAGE! instead if you can travel. Just do not fall for it. I am just damned worried of all of you.
Sorry guys, I can't attend CF this year, have a good time there!

#14 LukePaddingtonIsMe

LukePaddingtonIsMe

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:44 PM

Just want to ask...If somebody arranges the transport for RAGE in case the organizer couldn't provide it, will there be anyone, especially those from Klang Valley who will attend this event? :sleepy:

That'd be nice ^^

#15 TOMY_25

TOMY_25

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:46 PM

That'd be nice ^^

Just giving some updates...The organizer for RAGE! has replied my email, and in case they couldn't able to provide transport, they allow, and even support my effort to arrange it for those coming from Klang Valley. Right now, I'm in the process of gathering some info about the bus fare and also room bookings at the budget hotel nearby as I'm also arranging the lodgings as well. Still, I do need your support as well ( I'm just one man, after all) and I just feel responsible as I'm also a passionate ACG fan/cosplayer...Anyway, stay tuned for further updates about it. :P
'Don't just be an otaku, be an OUTSTANDING OTAKU!'
DeviantART Profile

Posted Image

#16 LukePaddingtonIsMe

LukePaddingtonIsMe

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

That'd be nice ^^

Just giving some updates...The organizer for RAGE! has replied my email, and in case they couldn't able to provide transport, they allow, and even support my effort to arrange it for those coming from Klang Valley. Right now, I'm in the process of gathering some info about the bus fare and also room bookings at the budget hotel nearby as I'm also arranging the lodgings as well. Still, I do need your support as well ( I'm just one man, after all) and I just feel responsible as I'm also a passionate ACG fan/cosplayer...Anyway, stay tuned for further updates about it. :P

Q(^0^Q) Supportoooo!!!

#17 darknight

darknight

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

cool, looking forward to RAGE. the Emina Malacca team were brilliant. i experienced their hospitality and great organisation skills 1st hand before. and i like GACC, and met a lot of new friends there, so was very sad when they said that the last one's the last. i hope they or someone does provide transport means like last time though, as i am erm, very 'talented' at getting lost on my own, 8D;;; ahahaha;;;--->>> orzlll

#18 mrlappy

mrlappy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

have some sort of CF meet there?

#19 afiqdharma

afiqdharma

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:22 PM

this is a well-written article that explains why AFKL is nothing but a scam.please spread it and protect our community!http://typicalstorm.com/2012/01/scams-of-animefiesta-kuala-lumpur-2012/
meet my band:

desu!

http://www.facebook.com/akibapunk
http://www.youtube.com/akibapunk
http://www.twitter.com/desuofficial

#20 Vian-V

Vian-V

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 515 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

A friend of mine apparently asked the KLCC staff about AFKL. Unless they're real -beep-, they said a clear. YES. I asked someone that already bought the tickets to the Miku concert along with the tickets to the event, he says it's official....ANYONE DARE TO GO?! O_O

#21 Aegis

Aegis

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:11 PM

Someone actually bought the ticket? Holy shit.That's money they'll never see again.
The most terrifying phrase you'll ever hear in your life is,"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you."

#22 Leftenant

Leftenant

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:04 AM

these guys that's trying to scam ppl, so not professional *sigh*

TheColorless.net | ArtStation l PageTwitter

"And there will I keep you forever

Yes, forever and a day

Till the wall shall crumble to ruin

And moulder in dust away."

#23 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 462 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:15 AM

The question here is event after CF? by that do u mean CF organize event or any cosplay event o_O??
Don't ever dare saying something you don't dare to do !!!

Que Bee Ozairs
STR: 1 DEX: 3 CON: 1 INT: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 2
HP: 10/10