Photo

Lost and found - 100cm black wig

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:29 PM

On day 1 of CF'11, my friend brought his wig to be passed to his gf to fix it. In the midst of passing it, the wig was left in hall 4. It is a 100cm long black straight wig inside a transparent plastic bag (the ones normally used for wigs). A friend also told me that he passed the wig to the lost and found counter @ CF at the same day.If anyone knows where the wig is, plz reply to this thread or PM me on CF forums. >.<
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#2 xboobaby

xboobaby

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:48 PM

On day 1 of CF'11, my friend brought his wig to be passed to his gf to fix it. In the midst of passing it, the wig was left in hall 4. It is a 100cm long black straight wig inside a transparent plastic bag (the ones normally used for wigs). A friend also told me that he passed the wig to the lost and found counter @ CF at the same day.If anyone knows where the wig is, plz reply to this thread or PM me on CF forums. >.<

HI CHIKONESS!fortunately i don't know if this is the wig.Kuro "friend of mine" found it in a PLASTIC BAG.but it wasn't the ones normally used for wigs.it was an ordinary bag-it was with a JACKET too.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=310422892341812&set=a.111539885563448.15780.100001223124833&type=1&theater

#3 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

Yes it is, I heard you replied the owner of the wig as well =) Thank you very much!!
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail