Photo

Approval Process: After Office Hours Only (GMT+8)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Conductor

Conductor

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

Hello there,We are extremely delighted to see the huge amount of players registration. It's a lot more than we anticipated.However, since the Gamemasters are working civilians in real life, we can't approve any of your new characters during office hours. While we are able to review your character sheet (while the line is clear in the office when our bosses are not roaming around checking our works), approval process takes more time.We have to ensure that your character doesn't break the Pastel's Universe Lore and Law. Of course, we need to guide you to create a suitable character also, so that we don't have an overpowered Character in the universe.Ok? So, please be patient with us. We will approve all the characters, do not worry. Just give us more time. :P

#2 coffeamilk

coffeamilk

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:04 AM

Can I join right now even already 8th Jan right now.. I already done my character profiles
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kanzo Ryoiki Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:Track Team ClubSkills/Weakness: I hate EcchiInventory: Yellow Pages BookPVP Mode: OFF

#3 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:11 AM

Can I join right now even already 8th Jan right now.. I already done my character profiles

Create ur profile then wait to be approve then ur all ready
Don't ever dare saying something you don't dare to do !!!

Que Bee Ozairs
STR: 1 DEX: 3 CON: 1 INT: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 2
HP: 10/10

#4 Conductor

Conductor

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

Players can join anytime hence the registration will always be open :DJust imagine this as a MMORPG where you can create a character and join in the fun with others.