Photo

CF2010: Land of the Lost & Found (mostly Lost)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 iDouji

iDouji

Crazy Pudding Lover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2068 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:23 PM

I lost a big Wig comb. Left at one of the booths at the A line. Wooden with metal spikesEDIT: My friend lost a few storage bags for wigs. In one of them was a pair of clip-on nekomimis
Posted ImageSignature by iDouji. (RIPPERS BE HATED)

#2 ChibiNeko

ChibiNeko

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:56 AM

Kindly list and describe (to the best of your ability) your lost items below. If we have it, we will PM you.All things not claimed within ONE MONTH will forfeited to charity. A courier charge may be imposed for items that have to be posted.*Additionally, a couple of IDs have been found and will be posted shortly; Kindly pay attention to this thread if you or your friend(s) have lost anything.To those who know Aw Lai Teng please tell her that we have found her wallet and get her to contact any of the CF comms immediately

#3 omarai

omarai

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:47 AM

I've lost a shoulder carry bag.it's dark green with a faint butterfly emblem on one side close to the word 'golah'the contents include hairspray, eyeliner, a shirt and others..last seen by the pillar next to the restroom at 11am -ish.early cosplayers changing should have seen it. or at least seen a bag left unclaimed before i got there.or perhaps a group of cosplayers took it by mistake thinking it was theirs.any information regarding it is much appreciated

#4 cresschester

cresschester

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:07 PM

I lost my student ID with the name Irene Tan Siew Ling on it. It's from Multimedia University btw.

002-3.jpg

#5 Devilene

Devilene

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:50 PM

I've lost a make up beg that's cylinder in shape and red with circles as patterns. Its... full of make up *sigh* It was at the pile of begs near the exit of the hall before it disintegrated in thin air
[spoiler=]2011 Plans-Lady Samurai from Disgaea 3-Kanna from Inuyasha-Fujiwara no Mokou(ori ver)-Carl from BlazBlue-DTB[/spoiler]

#6 NekoFruit

NekoFruit

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:17 PM

I've lost a badge made by Manda on day 1. It's an Aqua badge like the one on the top left of this: http://mandachan.dev...t.com/#/d2yibnnIf found, please return it to me.

#7 celyn_kong

celyn_kong

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 710 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:56 PM

i lost a pair of leather glove ~~most probably lost in the toilet ~~

#8 Arisa-Chan

Arisa-Chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1009 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:40 AM

devilene lost hers near the bag storage room. Manhattan 1

#9 slashfan

slashfan

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:51 AM

My friend lost a PAIR of black leather boots with 1 ring zip on the side. It is inside a white box with 女王靴 written on it. The box is covered with a transparent plastic bag. It was lost during CF day 2, i would really really appreciate it if any of you that found it could contact me. Thank you so much. >.<
Cosplay Plans for 2010!!![spoiler=]Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji(Confirm) Need someone to be my sebby!!=) PM me if interested...please~*pouts*Edward Elric from FMA (Confirm) In need of ROY!! PM me if anyone is interested~=)Labrador from 07-Ghost[/spoiler]

#10 fallen seraphine

fallen seraphine

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

my friend lost a pair of shoes in the boy's washroom.Greyish body with blue strip, embroce.
"Remember what you were...... not remain."

#11 kiklasv

kiklasv

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:57 PM

I lost a white plastic bag. Inside is a pair of Power shoes, black with a little bit of red on the bottom and sides. Also a box of hoyu hair dye. please let me know if anyone found it. I'm not exactly sure where I lost it, but it was either outside the girl's toilet, the boy's toilet, or the other corner at the other end. xD please let me know if anyone saw it. I don't have shoes now lol.

#12 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:02 PM

ah its okay i found it

#13 Ay_Ike_Jay

Ay_Ike_Jay

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 553 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 01:19 AM

Hi, i apparently lost my phone's battery. it looks like this.[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]please do inform me if it is returned. long story short, i dropped my phone at the east wing hallway and someone returned the body to me (without realized the battery was missing, i realized it when i dropped the phone the 2nd time).and one of my friend noticed there was a phone battery laying around that area but she didn't send it in.so yeah. please do inform me if it is in the box of sad. thx.
...orz..really? OwO...-troller in training-

#14 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:19 AM

A sketchbook with details of my plans/art inside. It's black in color.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#15 yukimimorisaki

yukimimorisaki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 982 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 02:05 PM

Lost a tube of BB Cream >u>;; The expensive Dr.G (GOWOONSESANG) Brand. Not sure where though. It's still half filled!

Yet to design one :3

#16 Vauxism

Vauxism

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 468 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:39 PM

Lost a pair of black leather glove. On the glove, there's some sort of round shape of gray leather sewed to it. Lost it on Day 1, around 4 - 5pm at the space between the male and female toilet where people put their stuff at.
You just wasted 3 seconds of your life reading this.

#17 -KuroTenshi-

-KuroTenshi-

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 05:39 PM

Nut case photographer / video recorder here, I hate to come to this topic again but I lost a tripod and the bag that suppose to keep it. I might left the bag inside hall where the EMINA booth is while my tripod is at the center of the hall where I use it to record. OR it might be inside the storage or outside where I we move all our stuff. Please pm me if you found my tripod plss.

#18 cresschester

cresschester

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:54 PM

It has been days and I'm still waiting for the list of IDs found. Is it possible to post their images ASAP? :)

002-3.jpg

#19 Ririan

Ririan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:45 AM

im sorry but i lost a purple make up bag. its in a triangle prism shape.contents are : foundation,3 tube of mascara,blush,eyeshadow,alot of glitter and alot of lipsgloss.it is REALLY FULL.my bag must either have dropped out or got stolen. please pm ASAP if it was found thank you !

#20 ChibiNeko

ChibiNeko

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 137 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:37 PM

Dear all, I've looked through the lost and found items. So far I have only found Deidara's bag. Other than that, I can't find any of the described items in the lost and found =(To those who know Aw Lai Teng please tell her that we have found her wallet and get her to contact any of the CF comms immediately

#21 Arisa-Chan

Arisa-Chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1009 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

OMG! i just realized i've lost my waraji straw sandles + socks(its brand new in a golden paper bag) whom i bought from hisana on Day 2 of CF. Pls PM if any of you have it, thanks!

#22 rainy-lady

rainy-lady

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:07 PM

I lost a big Wig comb. Left at one of the booths at the A line. Wooden with metal spikesEDIT: My friend lost a few storage bags for wigs. In one of them was a pair of clip-on nekomimis

#23 yukimimorisaki

yukimimorisaki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 982 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

o_o posted here before but I just realised it wasn't just one thing that went missing. -slow-My whole transparent makeup bag went missing along with ayami08's liquid foundation in it.Things that are inside /should/ be: Gowoonseng BB cream, white mineral eyeshadow, the balm's blusher and face shaping thing @@ oh and a liquid black eyeliner.

Yet to design one :3

#24 NaD

NaD

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:10 AM

i just notice this post @_@" ahh hope it's not too late. a friend of mine lost his passport D8 so if there're to be any passport in u guy's safe keeping do tell me a.s.a.p . @3@btw he's not malaysian.
Posted Image

#25 syu_ichi

syu_ichi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:46 PM

Dear all, I've looked through the lost and found items. So far I have only found Deidara's bag. Other than that, I can't find any of the described items in the lost and found =(To those who know Aw Lai Teng please tell her that we have found her wallet and get her to contact any of the CF comms immediately

I was send a PM to you, thanks QAQ

#26 kElLy cHuA

kElLy cHuA

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:12 AM

Just realised i lost something there O_O!!I lost 3 posters,1 vampire knight 1 k-on and another one is shugo chara(if im nt mistaken).And I lost one pair of boot,is darkish brown and the top part hav some shining little stuff around,is smth like diamond.Please info me ya @.@
[spoiler=]-Cosplay Plan--2010-Zatsune Miku Magnet Version(fail)Cross Yuki Vampire Knight(100%)-2011-Enma Ai100%Death Note L100%Oz from Pandora Heart20%Love Is War Len30%Clannad Nagisa Furukawa80%[/spoiler]

#27 Meiyuu めゆ

Meiyuu めゆ

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:58 PM

i lost my voodoo doll................T_Ton 2nd day of CF'10.......><

#28 Lelouch91

Lelouch91

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:32 PM

I currently lost a Cospa T-shirt... a Miku Tour T-shirt (black), size: L it was lost on CF 2010 Day 2... if you found it, pls deliver it to UCSI University South Wing... I will take care of the delivery charge myself... thank you.

#29 CresAya

CresAya

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

i lost a black glove (only right hand) on day 1,TTATThere a pic of the glove.[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]and my friends lost her katana,she left her katana in her booth in day1 and she cn't find it when she went back on day2. A WOODEN BLACK KATANA put inside a LONG DARK BLUE COLOR BAG. Her booth area is C2-7.
Posted ImageMy Album

#30 Ririan

Ririan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

I'm sorry but my friend just realised that she is missing a white plastic bag with a full set vampire knight night class costume(female) .It was lost on day 1 of CF. can you please pm me if it is with you? please and thank you!