Photo

RECRUITMENT: Woof Club

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 blacky

blacky

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:56 AM

Woof ~~~ Greetings to you all doggy lovers out there ^.^ yes you ^.^ Well since i don`t see any sort of dog club in Pastel (and in schools as in reality) so i am really interested to start one, however it seems i need minimum 2 players to start a club. There will be voting for the commitee members like in schools. Places available for voting:1.President2.Vice President3.Secretary4.Treasurer (if needed lol sounds weird though):any extra places can be suggested ^.^:WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE CLUB1.real time meetings??2.helping out at animal shelters etc...3.collect funds to donate to animal shelters??4.tips sharing from fellow members5.posting photos of pets (if no1. happens then prizes can be given out)6.help to educate people of proper dog ownership and responsibilitiesHmmm...i don`t think there`s anymore that i can add. Spread the puppy love by joining this club !!! Woof ~~
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kiku Shimizu Year/Class: 4-BClub/Societies: Bake&Coffee Club, Woof ClubSkills/Weakness: Healing, Awesome knife skills, Baking and Ability to communicate with animals, Animal Companion/ Healing ability limited to 5x a day and must drink Chrysanthemum tea everyday to replenish power and hp, Durians, Cute dogs and guys.Inventory: Switchblade x2, Handcrafted wooden spatulaand a Bag full of dried Chrysanthemums PVP Mode: OFF

#2 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:58 AM

Cant my char panther stay here too??
Don't ever dare saying something you don't dare to do !!!

Que Bee Ozairs
STR: 1 DEX: 3 CON: 1 INT: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 2
HP: 10/10

#3 blacky

blacky

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:49 AM

Hmmm.... does it go `woof?? hmm, maybe i should change it to Petz Club aye??
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kiku Shimizu Year/Class: 4-BClub/Societies: Bake&Coffee Club, Woof ClubSkills/Weakness: Healing, Awesome knife skills, Baking and Ability to communicate with animals, Animal Companion/ Healing ability limited to 5x a day and must drink Chrysanthemum tea everyday to replenish power and hp, Durians, Cute dogs and guys.Inventory: Switchblade x2, Handcrafted wooden spatulaand a Bag full of dried Chrysanthemums PVP Mode: OFF

#4 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:35 AM

yup u should my panther dont bark it ROAR!!!

Que Bee Ozairs

#5 blacky

blacky

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

Hmm... decision has been make. I`m keeping the idea of Woof Club. Sorry lord_kuching.

#6 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

No problem my panther will always stay with me either way.. It is a little shy

Que Bee Ozairs