Photo

No classes yet??

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 blacky

blacky

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:27 PM

like the title says cause i don`t see any thread for classes
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kiku Shimizu Year/Class: 4-BClub/Societies: Bake&Coffee Club, Woof ClubSkills/Weakness: Healing, Awesome knife skills, Baking and Ability to communicate with animals, Animal Companion/ Healing ability limited to 5x a day and must drink Chrysanthemum tea everyday to replenish power and hp, Durians, Cute dogs and guys.Inventory: Switchblade x2, Handcrafted wooden spatulaand a Bag full of dried Chrysanthemums PVP Mode: OFF

#2 huntoo93

huntoo93

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

I know right? Oh, you're in 4-B? Awesome knife skills? Muehehehe. Got something for you when my character is approved. I can see $$ in Pastel. Mueheheheh! Jk jk.

Searching for anyone who can teach a total newbie here to draw.

#3 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:31 PM

Always check for Pastel Environment Update (PEU). The time for now is 6am. You should gather your char at the Founder Square when 7am arrived.
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON