Photo

Mercenaries Club! Recruitment?!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Weisschen

Weisschen

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

Welcome potential Mercs! The Half-Cyborg Hit Man of Pastel is inviting you to join his rank in the Mercenaries Club! Do you have what it takes to go on dangerous field missions, defeat boss-level enemies and (probably) have a super mecha battle in hyperspace to defend this world from impending anti-life doom?If you think you are one of those people, then join now! Hyper-scale yourself in a revolution of badassery! State your name and character here and be part of Daffodil Academy's most lethal and professional club of all time! THE MERCENARIES*!*Terms and conditions apply to most ordinary people, not to awesome ones.

#2 Dacy92

Dacy92

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

how bout me? :3
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: dacy Heartless Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:noneSkills/Weakness: Heal, acrobatics and sword fighting (katana), emotionless, sensitivity and amnesiaInventory: Maid outfit and KatanaPVP Mode: ON

#3 Weisschen

Weisschen

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:24 PM

No problem, Dacy~ :3

#4 Dacy92

Dacy92

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:41 PM

No problem, Dacy~ :3

Yay!
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: dacy Heartless Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:noneSkills/Weakness: Heal, acrobatics and sword fighting (katana), emotionless, sensitivity and amnesiaInventory: Maid outfit and KatanaPVP Mode: ON