Photo

Are You Alice?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 k-mero

k-mero

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:57 PM

has anyone heard or read the manga, Are You Alice? im currently hooked up on this manga.Posted ImageAfter throwing away his dreams a boy wanders into "Wonderland" and he holds the name of "Alice" which is the primary requirement in the "Game to kill the White Rabbit". In a crazy story where common sense does not apply and everything is bound by the rules of the game and the orders of the Queen of Hearts, Alice decides to take the gun in his hand.Author(s) Ninomiya AiArtist(s) Katagiri IkumiGenre(s) Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Josei, Mystery, Psychologicali cosplayed as Marianne to CF'10 this year but everyone kept asking me if im cosplaying alice. >w<

#2 Kuro Usagi

Kuro Usagi

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:06 PM

Ooh, I've read it! =D It's quite nice, I enjoyed it a lot. ^^I love Alice a lot. He's got a nice name for a guy. xD
"Seven days is just enough time to fall in love."

#3 k-mero

k-mero

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:52 PM

lol yay finally someone who reads/knows about it. T.T lol yea, guy alice. XD the story was abit confusing to me at first. >w< i like the art and the story~~

#4 South Melon

South Melon

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:04 PM

Oh my I thought no one else liked it.I love it. <33 It's a bit confusing though...but the art is wonderful. XDI really llike the Duchess. c:You cosplayed as Marianne? Can I see it? ; w ;

#5 k-mero

k-mero

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:00 PM

huai-ai >> i like all the characters! XD it was my 1st time cosplaying and i dont really look like Marianne. T.T this year i cosplayed as white rabbit to another cosplay event in penang. XD

#6 South Melon

South Melon

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:02 PM

@ k mero;; OH I KNOW! You were the white rabbit at usm right? *A*I love all of them too. All their designs are so pretty *3* I'd really love to see more cosplays of them lD

#7 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:51 AM

Are you alice got anime? O_ooh well, i enjoyed reading the manga... maybe cos of the bishies. I still don't get the psychological part. Still need more chapters for the answers.

#8 dark

dark

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:16 PM

I only read the manga. I was browsing through how many mangas had alice in wonderland theme and stumbled on it. It's an interesting read, and I'm hooked onto the plot right now. The characters are amusing too, but not too over. (I can't get over the fact that HIS name is alice. ) XD