Photo

Cosplay Event @ Music Carnival 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 PopularEvents

PopularEvents

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

Hello..calling all Cosplay Enthusiast!!The Music Carnival is Back @ 1 Utama from 14 - 25 March 2012!!An Annually Carnival, organised by CD-RAMA (POPULAR) with Local & International Artistes Appearances will be gathering here to Meet the Fans!!Happening at Music Carnival 2012, organised by CD-RAMA.A Cosplay Event is taking place at the following date, time and venue:Date: 17 March 2012Time: 11am – 2pm Venue: New Wing, 1 Utama, LG Oval.Posted ImageWin these FUNTASTIC Prizes!RM 1600 worth of Merchandise from GempakStarz and VBG networks RM 600 POPULAR Gift Vouchers to be Won!!+ Many More Freebies to Give Away @ the Stage!!CD-RAMA will be giving away FREE GOODIES to the First 100 Cosplayers IN Costume on-site at the Music Carnival to those who joins the event and carnival!![align=center]

MUSIC Carnival 2012 Welcomes All Cosplayers to gather and Have Fun at the carnival with 2 Activities open to ALL cosplayers to take part on-site tomorrow.

Cosplay Pose-Off Showdown"Lucky Star" Contest[/align]It's Simple and easy, registration opens at 11am-12pm, beside the stage for cosplayers to redeem their free gifts and can register on the spot!! with No requirement but IN COSTUME, OF COURSE ! For More Information, just visit our counter or just hangout at the stage for our emcee will explain and Give Out Freebies!

[align=center]See You at the Music Carnival 2012

[font=Arial][align=center][color=#FFD700]
[/align]You can also follow POPULAR,CD-RAMA page for updates and news for more information:http://www.facebook.com/cdrama.malaysiaor [size=medium]Remind yourself to attend the event at our Event pagehttp://www.facebook.com/events/340833082625096/and“Like” us and our POPULAR facebook page for the latest updates in events and promotions.http://www.facebook.com/popularmalaysia Got a Question, leave a comment or reply. We will response Dliligently!

#2 RaYHiM3

RaYHiM3

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:40 PM

wah..the event is frm 11am until 2pm only?? OAO or just the competition? very short..

#3 ayasaki hayate

ayasaki hayate

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

i wan to enter the competition, but not confident to get in...first time...>.<

#4 PopularEvents

PopularEvents

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:17 AM

wah..the event is frm 11am until 2pm only?? OAO or just the competition? very short..

Hi, 11am till 2pm is the whole event.Because the whole day is filled with exciting & fun events as well as artist appearances, so cosplayers will be treated with more than just this competition. Just for everyone information, here is the schedule for the cosplay competition:Registration/check-in time: 11am - 12pm Competition time: 12pm - 1pm Prize Giving Ceremony : 1.30pm - 2.00pm  

i wan to enter the competition, but not confident to get in...first time...>.<

:blush: no worries, it will be a Good exposure with fun & memorable Experience for anyone who participate. During the competition, you are allow to have 2 friends to assist you in your 5 min skit. So, you are not alone:)

#5 RaYHiM3

RaYHiM3

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:39 AM

do u have the facebook page for this? so i will remember to try to attend this event (:

#6 PopularEvents

PopularEvents

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

do u have the facebook page for this? so i will remember to try to attend this event (:

Hi RayHim3,Sorry for the late reply. Yes We do have a Event Page! Like us as well on CD-RAMA page for more updates and events. Many Thanks and Support. :D Call Your friends to come and join, it's sure to be FUN and Entertaining as CD-RAMA will be treating cosplayers and fans alike with many goodies!~:P

#7 Pierre Tan

Pierre Tan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

Is this only for those participants

#8 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:06 PM

Wow! Every weekend also got event this March @.@ Not a cosplayer here but i like to enjoy all these events ^^Sadly can't go to this one because i am going to the Penang's one. Promised a friend there ^^"

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )

#9 Aiveris_AYxC

Aiveris_AYxC

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:39 AM

Under terms & condition:1. Cosplay competition @ Music Carnival 2012 is open to solo cosplayers participants only.Does it mean that those cosplayers aren't competitors are not allowed to join? O.O

#10 PopularEvents

PopularEvents

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

Is this only for those participants

Hi Pierre Tan,I'm not sure, what you mean by "only for those participants" but If it's regarding the goodies bag giveaway, it's to all participants and non- participants alike, CD-RAMA will be giving away to the First 100 cosplayers in costume on-site at the Music Carnival to those who joins the event and carnival. So, Don't miss this Chance and come ENJOY the Carnival !! :DP.S: Participants, who joined the event gets cooler goodies and prizes. :) 

Under terms & condition:1. Cosplay competition @ Music Carnival 2012 is open to solo cosplayers participants only.Does it mean that those cosplayers aren't competitors are not allowed to join? O.O

Oh No~, that not what it meant, We are also delighted and welcome those who are not competitors to come and enjoy the carnival.:) However, We would strongly encourage cosplayer to participate and walk away with our prizes. :D

#11 narumiaida

narumiaida

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

sooo if im not join the contest,i can still cosplay or not:s

#12 PopularEvents

PopularEvents

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

sooo if im not join the contest,i can still cosplay or not:s

Hi Narumiaida, Yes, We Most Welcome Cosplay to COME! even if you don't join the contest. :)