Welcome to the brand new Comic Fiesta Community beta
Here are the changes to our site.
- Hosted on a more powerful cloud server nodes to cope our ever growing community ^_^
- Powered with brand new community software.
- The forum structure has been changed. To ensure that everything is streamlined and simple, we merged some of the forums. Here are the list of changes.
- 'Private Outings' is now merged with Community Notice Board.
- 'Doujinshi' moved into 'Comics, Illustrations and Creative Works' category.
- 'Doujinshi Promotion' is now merged with 'Doujin Market'.
- 'Other Creative Works' merged with 'Creative Showcase Gallery'
- 'Work in Progress' is now Advice & Suggestions
- 'Art Techniques' is now Tips, Tricks and Techniques'.
- Pastel RP Forums merged into 'Welcome to Pastel'. (pending input from the Pastel Conductors)
- Gadget Market is now merged with General Market.
- /b/ and Imageboard moved into Others (pending for deletion if remained inactive)
- The Felyne Brigade created in Others (accessible by Felynes only)
- Communities created in Others
- If you have better suggestions, please don't hesitate to suggest it to us ^_^
- Facebook-Connect and Twitter Login Integration! You can like and share topics and posts now.
- Community Calendar is now live! You now can create events at our calendar. Strictly for Events and Private Outing Sessions only! It'll be moderated to ensure no one posts up Hatsune Miku's birthday there.
- Chat Room! Chat with the other community members. The chat room can support up to 50 members at once.
- Community-based features like adding other members as your friends and status updates.
- In order to keep the forum fast and responsive, we've implemented a limit to the PM mailbox again. Members can only store 300 messages now. We will increase the limit in the future if there's demand.
- Missing Posts, PM and Threads.
- Most of the posts are screwed up. Due to residue effect from converting our v2 forum to v3, the database is pretty messed up. While we're able to transfer the posts, the formatting is screwed up. All the BBCodes and Tags are affected. Our moderators will do our best to manually re-edit the posts. You can edit your own posts and make it neater. Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
WebDev demands a female team member if they want to continue working on the website.
- Moderation Team page doesn't work.
To be updated.
PS: This is our 4th major forum update (2003 IPB, 2008 phpBB, 2011 myBB, 2012 IPB)