Photo

[WTS]Wig treatment

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 madamki.

madamki.

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

Konnichiwa minna san !
Offering wig treatment here!

PAYMENT

Only from RM 5-7 !
RM 5- not so serious
RM 7- super duper serious

TERMS AND CONDITION

1)Submit a picture of the condition of your wig and i will tell if i can or cant help your wig.
2)I am not responsible for any damages or lost during posting.
3)I only accept wig with heat resistance.

FAQ

1.Why are you charging so cheap ?O.O

This is because i wanted to have more experience on wig treatment not to earn money,the money i charged is for the items i used for the wig.=)

2.Are you a wig professionalism?

No, im not, there are some wigs that i cant fix as well:/

3.Do you accept curly wigs?

Honestly, i have never tried fixing curly wigs before, but if you want i can try and if i fail to fix it, i will not charge on the payment but postage will be covered by you.

4.Do you accept wigs out of M'sia?

No ,only in west M'sia.

5.Since you are not a professional wig doctor, are you sure you wont damage my wig ?

Its up to you to belive my wig treatment ability.But i will make sure that i will only do my best for everything and will not do something risky unless your wig is gg.com and you wanted me to risk it.*i only fix long wigs btw, never tried washing a curly wig before *

EXAMPLES

*Will be uploaded later

#2 shion_owo

shion_owo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

If you are not good at it, you better not do any wig treatment service. before you want to do any wig treatment service, you should try on your wigs first.

#3 madamki.

madamki.

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

If you are not good at it, you better not do any wig treatment service. before you want to do any wig treatment service, you should try on your wigs first.

lmao yeah, i did it on my wigs and my friends wig and it turns out well and smells good !, just wanted to do more since its fun~ But i only did for straight wigs only...my job is something not related to wigs so i cant call myself a pro but i still can handle em :)