Photo

Would you buy Japanese Animation cds if its out? or subscribe to the ring back tones?

Animation Music CD Buy Survey ring back tones

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you buy animation cd if its out? (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you buy the animation cds if its out and not overprice?

1. Yes (6 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Maybe (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 5596050

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

Hello all, I'm 5596050 and I'm doing this as a survey and just wanting to know if would you guys buy Japanese Animation cds if its being sold in stores? Or Subcribe to the Ring Back Tones? (I hope I'm at the right section of the forum, Sorry if its at the wrong section.)

Let's say for example Fairy Tail Opening & Ending Theme Songs(26 tracks) Vol.2 [Limited Edition] Priced at RM 143?

or Katekyo Hitman Reborn! OP & ED Theme Song Battle Kessen CD-Box (69 Tracks + Bonus 13 Tracks) Priced at RM 257?

This are just examples... and I was wondering if you guys would buy them if they are available?

#2 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

I might. However, with the Internet these days..I doubt people would ever buy because it's really expensive.

#3 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 462 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Yup i wont buy a cd that worth more than RM30 doesnt matter how good it are or original it is...
Don't ever dare saying something you don't dare to do !!!

Que Bee Ozairs
STR: 1 DEX: 3 CON: 1 INT: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 2
HP: 10/10

#4 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • Pip
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:39 PM

Well if I can't find it on the Internet and really want it, then yeah I'd probably buy it... probably.
Spoiler

#5 Muzaffar

Muzaffar

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

Well if I can't find it on the Internet and really want it, then yeah I'd probably buy it... probably.

Yeap, I'd do the same too. But actually I don't really buy these kind of anime ost CDs since they are quite easy to find online. However, I do buy some doujin CDs that can only be found in Japan and because I can't find any rips of it online. :P

Posted Image

(altogether it cost me almost RM500 plus shipping, haha...)
a.k.a. DJ Muzaffar and also the owner of F.T.M (which is my netlabel btw)
Mainly do mixes of anime music as well as many other kinds of music, and performing at as many ACG events with my friend.
Hope to get more people to like J-Core, as well as support the dojin music community here. =)

#6 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • Pip
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

RM500 + shipping *wallet commits suicide*
Cooler Master ftw xD
Off topic: Your YouTube channel is pretty awesome :D
Spoiler

#7 Muzaffar

Muzaffar

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

RM500 + shipping *wallet commits suicide*
Cooler Master ftw xD
Off topic: Your YouTube channel is pretty awesome :D

You should look at my other friends online, they spend all their hard earn money on these CDs. One of them even bought like 40-50CDs from Japan to use for his remixes! XD
Oh, and thanks for checking out my Youtube page. :)
a.k.a. DJ Muzaffar and also the owner of F.T.M (which is my netlabel btw)
Mainly do mixes of anime music as well as many other kinds of music, and performing at as many ACG events with my friend.
Hope to get more people to like J-Core, as well as support the dojin music community here. =)

#8 feresthe

feresthe

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

well I bought some utaite and vocaloid albums, even a Jun Maeda x Yanagi Nagi (Owari No Wakusei No Love Song) Limited Edition... Spent more than 500MYR, totally worth it.
Posted Image

#9 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • Pip
  • 874 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

I don't buy physical albums, no matter how good it is. If only most of them sold their songs on Bandcamp, then I would most probably get it. Digital downloads are so much better because there's no shipping costs :P
Spoiler

#10 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

Will go for it if i really loves that anime and it is original~

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )