Cosplayers, do you want a shot at winning great prizes? Comic Fiesta will be organizing a Cosplay Competition at Japan Fest Hari Belia 2012 together with Sasuke Malaysia and The Ministry of Youth and Sports.
Date: 26th and 27th of May 2012 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: Preliminaries Saturday (12pm-2pm)
Finals Sunday (12pm-1.30pm)
Prize Giving Sunday (2.30pm-3pm)
Venue: Persiaran Perdana, Putrajaya (coordinates: 2.919158,101.685677)
Prizes: First place: RM 1500
Second place: RM 1000
Third place: RM 800
Consolation : RM 400 X 2
Best Costume: RM 600
Best Performance: RM 600Part I: General Wall of Text
Part II: Cosplay Props Regulations
Cosplay Competition Format
1. There is only one category for this competition. Participants may choose to enter as a solo contestant or as a group (to a maximum of 5).
2. 20 participants for the Preliminaries will be given 5 minutes to perform a skit of their choosing on stage.
3. 10 participants will then be chosen for the Finals where a theme will be given to base a skit on.
4. Participants will be judged based on their... Character Portrayal (how well the character is presented) Costume (how accurate the presentation is to the character's, well erm... character) Creativity (how outstanding the approach might be) Showmanship (how entertaining is the performance)
5. The Preliminaries will be held on the 26th of May, 12.00pm - 2.00pm. The Finals will be held on the 27th of May, 12.00pm - 1.30pm.
6. Participants are required to check in at the [CF event booth] 45 minutes before the beginning for the competition where the order of performance will be determined.
7. Logistical assistance (microphones, chairs, tables) can be provided but advance notification will be required upon submitting your registration forms. Kindly understand that this assistance will also be subject to availability and will be confirmed upon check in.
8. Participants are also advised to submit a copy of their performance soundtrack in .mp3 or .wmv format (in no less than 128kbps) upon check in... just in case.
Get your registrations forms HERE! Japan_Fest_Registration_Form.doc 90.5KB 2 downloads
Send your entries to email@example.com and your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org