Date: 26th & 27th May 2012
Venue: Persiaran Perdana, Putrajaya (Tented,Outdoor) (coordinates: 2.919158,101.685677)
1 Booth = 1 table+2 chairs (Booth space 5 feet x 5 feet, table 2 feet x 5 feet)
Charges: RM100(rental)+ RM50(deposit) per booth
20 booths available
More information on Hari Belia
Rules and Regulations
1. Fill up all details on form : FORM
2. Email the filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Wait for reply (1 week processing time)The reply will tell you whether you are confirmed or on the waiting list.
Only when you have CONFIRMED your bookings,
1. Bank in payment to [CIMB bank: 14580002085054 Leong/Lim]
Payment must be done within 5 working days. Failure to do so will automatically cancel the booking.
2. Wait for confirmation reply (1 week processing time)
3. Wait for information email for Hari Belia 2012 (2 weeks before Hari Belia 2012)General Information:
1. 20 tables for booth are available in Hari Belia 2012.
2. Due to limited available space, each group is only allowed to purchase a maximum of 2 booths. This is to allow ample space for the number of groups who have supported us for so many years as well as provide room for new groups to experience booth ownership.
3. Booking will be done based on a first come first serve basis.
- Confirmed booking must be full paid within 5 working days time.
- Failure to do so will result in cancelation of booking.
- There will be a waiting list for those after 20.
1. Orders are for 2 days only.
2. You may unofficially share your booth with another group but the official listing of artist booths involved would be under the name you have registered with us.
- Booth Pricing (Max 2 tables per booth owner):
- 1 table + 2 chairs + 2 tag (5feet x 5feet) = RM150(Rental) + RM50(Deposit)
- 2 tables + 4 chairs + 4 tags (10feet x 5feet)= RM300(Rental) + RM100(Deposit)
- Table size: 2feet x 5feet [Standard IBM table]
- Booth space (including table): 5feet x 5feet
- Each table comes with 2 chairs (due to logistic constrains no extra chair will be provided)
- Setup time:
- Day 1: 8.30am onwards
- Day 2: 8.30am onwards
- Booth owners need to register their booth and collect their tags before entering the convention hall.
- Extra chair(s) or furniture is not allowed in the art booth area.
- No computers or any other bulky electronic devices.
- Laptops are allowed but bring at your own risk however there are no plug points.
- Comic Fiesta is not responsible for any loss or damage of art booth owners’ belongings.
Art Booth Owners’ Merchandises:
1. All items on sale must be an ORIGINAL CREATION by the SIGNATORY.2. *All products, whether fan-works or original ideas must have been drawn or made by the participating group.
3. Any commercially produced item (of any type) will not be permitted to be sold during the event.
4. Strictly NO second-hand, violent, socially offensive or adult materials.
5. Strictly NO hentai, yaoi or yuri materials.
6. A notice is mandatory for books containing content above PG-13.
7. Booth owners that are selling on behalf of an artist must attach a proof of consent from the original artist.
8. Proof of consent:
a. Any type of recognition such as a signature letter or an e-mail, that indicates that original artist approves of you selling in Comic Fiesta premises.
9. Items found to be in violation of the rules will be removed from display in the hall.Refundable Deposit:
- Due to errant booth owners, a RM 50 refundable deposit will be enforced.
- The deposit will be forfeited should the booths commit any of the following violations:
Booth owners are required to attend for the days their booths are rented for.
b ) Taking Early Leave
Booth owners are responsible to ensure that their booths are manned through the two days of the event (10am-6.00pm).
The only exceptions to this are booths who have completely sold off their products whereby a member of the art booth organizing committee (at the registration booth) must be notified before leaving.
c) Damage to Facilities Provided
Rented booths and its surrounding areas are the responsibility of the booth owners. Any damage sustained, whether permanent or otherwise, that may result in the devaluation of the facilities provided will constitute as a violation to this rule.
A checklist will be provided during registration of art booth to help booth owners ensure that everything is there before and after the event.
d) Loss of Facilities Provided
Any facilities provided (e.g. tables, chairs) will be the responsibility of the booth owners themselves.
e) Forgetting to collect the deposit
Art booth owner forgetting to collect the deposit on Hari Belia 2012 Day 2 before 7.30pm will forfeit their RM50 deposit
The forfeit of the RM50 does not constitute for any penalty that result from compensation for the loss/damages, which will be the added responsibility of the booth owners themselves.
The refundable deposit can be claimed from the registration booth from Sunday, 4pm onwards.Payment Method:
● Interbank MEPS/GIRO (Online Transfer) or Cash Deposit
● CIMB BANK; Account Name: LEONG/LIM; Account Number: 1458 0002 0850 54
Booth Owner's Rights:
● Booth Owners reserve the right to refuse photographers from taking the pictures of/near their booth and/or of items.
● Booth Owner reserves the right to refuse to hold cosplayers possessions in their booths.
● Comic Fiesta is in no way responsible for any losses of booth owner's belongings or cosplayers items stored in the booth area.
Please note :
Registration will be closed on the 18/5/2012
If there's any inquiry please ask ahead or email email@example.com.