Photo

some question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 GarethXL

GarethXL

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

anyway yay finally update for CF2012, what i want to know though is when will the cut off date for the doujin booth be?

and lol at the what is CF page which is a copy paste of 2011 without changeing the dates XD

finaly is this correct??Attached File  cf1.png   25.62KB   52 downloads 23dec~23dec o.O

#2 Under 15 Girlzz

Under 15 Girlzz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

Yeah... All I read right now currently all is last year and before last year news... where this year news?? n update..

#3 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:54 AM

Hi, doujin booths registration will be up in a few weeks or so and it'll be on a first-come-first serve basis then. Keep an eye out for the announcement!

The date is 22nd and 23rd December. We'll amend the mistake ASAP.

#4 lidd amks

lidd amks

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

Hi, doujin booths registration will be up in a few weeks or so and it'll be on a first-come-first serve basis then. Keep an eye out for the announcement!

The date is 22nd and 23rd December. We'll amend the mistake ASAP.

okay! wait for the booth registration!!
Cosplay Plan 2011 >> Kuchiki Rukia n N (Death Note)kidrou.deviant.comPosted Image

#5 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

Aaahhh!! I've been waiting for the booth registration for a while now. Please people let me know if it's out. I'm dying to get a booth!!!!!
Straight away give me the link to the form as well as all the important info on how to register as well as how to pay. Everything I must know about the registration... SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT IT's BY THE END OF JUNE or early July...

And I've been asking some friends in college if they can help me be alert as well. Since they've got their booth last year (while I get nothing)...

My email is kuroikai_tmk@hotmail.com

-Kai Kuroi

PS - Sorry if I sound like a troll because I truly want to take this ultimate chance of the lifetime. I've got my SAWAGI and MAKINA PROJECT stuffs I want to sell as well as other things to display.

#6 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

Ohoo deary~~ This will be a very close-call contest to see whose got the booth space when the announcements comes out...
I imagine a very long list of applications and participants O.o
-----DA Gallery----------PIXIV Member----------Facebook-----

#7 dias

dias

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:15 AM

Oh God...somehow...waiting for the booth registration to open makes my heart go doki doki...^^;

#8 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:45 PM

DOKI DOKI DOKI DOKI!!!!

Still waiting... for the booth... >___<

#9 GarethXL

GarethXL

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

well atleast they fix the banner lol

#10 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

My Radar senses and warning couldn't stop ringing and it's tell me, THEY'RE CLOSE.... Everyone, we are now in DEFCON 2, ready your keyboard, internet and most of all, your gold stash XDD Oh, I forgot, don't forget to wash your eyes in between XP

#11 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

I'm ready...!!!

Ummm... Is it possible to register first until we get some sort of confirmation before paying?

Where do we bank in the money? Maybank? Public Bank? Where?

Can we also get some sort of confirmation by SMS as well?

#12 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

Tmkk961:-
The only references on how the system works are shown in Comic Fiesta 2011 Information Archive, where we could anticipate when the announcement comes out. You need to do some reading to see how the system have been process and also some rules pertaining to it.

I remember the CF Forums will inform everything on the list of booth and new updates including email confirmations.

#13 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:47 PM

Oh I see. Looks like I've got the right info for reference after all. Thanks. ^^

#14 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

Information of Art booth registration and Ticketing purchases will be out reeeeeeeeeeeeal soon! so please be patient and await for the release of it!

#15 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:02 AM

Looks like my Radar alarms wasn't just a false warning... OH-HELL-YEAHH-YEARRGGHH~~!!! (Amuk style).. Oppss, a little bit hype up XDD

#16 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:09 AM

Hrrrrghhh... Where exactly will you announce the registration? In the Comic Fiesta Information Board 2012...?

#17 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:03 AM

Relax, Tmkk961... You're sound like you're going berserk at the moment... It won't help actually since "Patience Is Virtue" plays its part here.
Yes, it will be announce in Comic Fiesta 2012 Information Board as usual ONLY in a new topic that will have all the details regarding it.

This is your Quote in other topic (I thought I bought it here since it's appropriate):-
Hey wait... What about selling chibi stuffs? Whether it's OC or Fan.

But whatever the case, I'll be doing both OC and F-Art-S (Fan Art Stuffs).

But for now... I'm still waiting for the registration of the booth. I'm not feeling easy until I get a booth. So nervous. Even my friends who got a booth last year are helping me getting a booth.

But one problem, I'm still looking for someone who I can group up with for my group, AKABUMI. There is someone I like but...

My Reply:-
Good, doing OC and F-Art-S can be a very good prospects to improve your marketing and promotions. Chibis? They're one of the key factors many buys it along with key-chains mostly as souvenirs and collections. Don't be surprised some DID have made their own Nendoroids (Do-It-Yourself figures) and display it at their booth.

Everyone feeling uneasy, nervous and have heavy-duty "Panda-Eyes" on the lookout for the announcement, you're not the only one since it's very limited space, it's what you could say a "WarZone" where some eventually lucky to have it while others couldn't and pair up with other group to make their debut in CF 2012.

AKABUMI, so that's your group name (Why is it similar to Naruto and Bleach style? Just my rambling thoughts..Sorry)..There will be someone who will group up, the only thing you can do is to keep searching and discussing with the potential friends and assess their skills since in order to make your group noticed. I'll leave the issues aside since I don't like to cause you more headaches than you need now.

#18 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:11 AM

I thought I'd be prepared for this.

Now I know what my friends meant when he said that getting a booth at COMIKE is hard. Now I know what he meant by "there's a voting/election" (when he translate his words to English, it was kind of off). Here it's "First come, First serve".

Well, what I'm feeling right now... it's a long and complicated story. Most of the parts are all in the past already.

Anyway, yeah, I'm still waiting. And I'll be patient.

#19 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:23 AM

Sometimes, even detailed preparations isn't enough and sometimes you find yourself unprepared when it needed. "More like Unexpected Things" happen..

Save the past stories and sealed it away, look forward and grab the chances when it presented.. Speaking of waiting, perhaps I should play some games to relax this tension, let's see "Kamidori Alchemy Meister" and "Touhou" can be very refreshing XDD

P/S: I already add you, Tmkk961 on DA, and you have a stunning arts compared to me, whose a noob-in-training X33

#20 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:43 AM

yeah. I'm still waiting. Although, this "waiting" still doesn't explain my insomnia. Maybe it's because I've got 2 more semesters left before graduation and I need to make more stuffs for my portfolio. And the thing is, I was about to release a manga this year at the comic fiesta but I've decided to put it on hold.

Originally the story is titled THE CROSS-OVER. But then later on, I've changed the title to THE PARALLEL FRONTIER. It will be cannon with my MAKINA PROJECT (my character project) because the theme is about the multiverse and advance technologies (in some worlds - while some worlds still live in the style and fashion of the 50s, 60s or 70s). So it's a Sci-Fi adventure series.

My intention of releasing the manga series this December (at Comic Fiesta) was because the story starts with the end of the world in December 21 2012AD. And as it was about to be the end of the world, our hero (as a 17 year old cry baby) got the chance to escape to another universe. But then I realized that this year's Comic Fiesta is on the 22nd and 23rd December... Well, I've decided to delay the release (just like they've delayed G.I. Joe 2 to 2013) just to make some changes. Put some character developments and purpose of plot in the series.

So for now, while I'm brainstorming on the story, I'll be working on THE MAKINA PROJECT and my assignments.

AKABUMI is written あかブミ in Japanese text. It's more of a combination of two different words from two different languages.

Well, I think I might watch GUILTY CROWN or play STREET FIGHTER x TEKKEN.

#21 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:05 PM

Information of Art booth registration and Ticketing purchases will be out reeeeeeeeeeeeal soon! so please be patient and await for the release of it!

Mannnn I can't wait until the registration is Open! If I do get it this will be my second year participating in the art booth for CF (the first one is back in 2009). I'll keep on the lookout for the registration these few days. Really2 hope I can make it in time for the registration!

#22 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

The announcement have been made? XD
So says the FB page yo~ - https://www.facebook.com/ComicFiesta

30th July is it!
Good luck people~ (^ 0^)/
Kisses... Are they delicious? Posted Image

#23 selenaloong

selenaloong

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

OH YEAH~! SO LOOK FORWARD FOR BOOTH REGRISTER!! I want it so badly!!>< And im looking forward for CF this year too!+W+

#24 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:48 PM

Awwww Yeahhhhh! 30th Can't come any faster! Whohoo! Can't wait!

#25 TakashiEsther

TakashiEsther

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

hi i just want to ask is there any way to apply for a commercial booth during Comic fiesta

#26 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:38 PM

hi i just want to ask is there any way to apply for a commercial booth during Comic fiesta

Hey there,

for commercial booth, please email hew@comicfiesta.org