Photo

Comic fiesta

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Syahmie

Syahmie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:17 PM

OK, since comic fiesta will be only for 2 days like AFA, but bigger..just wanted to know, how do u get the tickets and i'd like more info about what will be happening there at CF

#2 m.misschan

m.misschan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

ticket is on sale the current day, or if they open there will be online booking.
the event will be exciting like last event but MORE with more HALL ^_^

#3 Vian-V

Vian-V

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 515 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

I do hope there's the mock ticket thing again. It was so useful!

-didn't need to queue for a friggin ticket EHEH-

#4 Syahmie

Syahmie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

mock tiket? how does that work? sorry for the stupid questions, this is the first time im going to CF...and does cf happen every year?

#5 lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

Greetings Syahmie, please do allow me to provide answer on your question regarding Comic Fiesta event. May it provide what you need to know of our glorious event.

Comic Fiesta
Malaysian Comic Fiesta have been long timer here and I was involved in CF since 2008, 2010 and 2011. And yes, it is the biggest annual event every year where all the the hard-time lovers of Anime-Games-Comic fans (Which named Otaku, not Otak-otak) involves and share also sell their product. It also invloves those who love Costume Playing (Cosplay) of their favourite anime characters or games example like World of Warcraft or K-On! and many more.. If you know GempakStarz, they always there in the event including the famous Danny Choo (It's time to do some Google research).

You also can get interacted and witness several international star such as Seiyuu who voices gives life to Anime series and song performances including famous Cosplayer from Japan which also invited. If you like figurines and models display (Like Gundam and Anime or Games Characters). That's where all gathered together, and you also can learn some techniques of drawing and exchange opinions OR get autographs on your favourites artists, they're around and you need to be clever to spot them or unexpectedly run into them.

You also can sell products, arts or exhange arts (called Art Trade) also On the Spot Commissions drawing to have some souvenirs XDD There's also stage performances IF you're lucky to get the best view of it. I would say One-Of-A-Kind event. I still remember the LightSaber Duelling of Star Wars XDD

My words aren't enough to say, the best is See it for yourself and believe it. Lookout for the announcements and as I can offer the info, it will be held on 22nd and 23rd December (Saturday & Sunday) at KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Convention Center, please use Google Map) and NO, the world NOT end before that day, those who believe it.. Let's just say their brain have some tripwire on the loose and need some fixing...Just bring your chainsaw to cut down these zombies (Kore Wa Zombie Desuka series XDD)

Mock Ticket:
Mock ticket you can view it as Pre-Order Ticket which you can deposit your money to CF Commities to booking your ticket OR you're risking to queue at least more than 10,000 people (like last year).. and believe me, you don't want to frusfrates yourself and instead sit outside while others enjoyed the benefits of the events. Bring the mock ticket to the CF counter and you'll get instantly the ticket tag to enter Comic Fiesta event Halls for both days.

It's First Come First Serve Basis mean the earliest get it. Please do lookout for the announcements by CF Commitees and Staff like Ezel. Believe me, they know to surprise us unexpectedly XDD.

Alright, I hope it will answer Syahmie questions and IF all else doesn't provide what you needed, the option left lies to send email to the CF Admins will surely answer all your questions. Best regards.
-----DA Gallery----------PIXIV Member----------Facebook-----