• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#31 lowiesclw

lowiesclw

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

For RM50 deposit, last time i heard there is an exception for old doujin group, which been join CF for many year...
Can someone confirm this matter to me, it happen last year and i almost didt get back the money....
2010 cosplay project :: Muramasa: demon Blade - Momohime ::2010 Fanart Project- Nintendo Wii Game, Keroro Gunso...::::: if u need ppl join doujin booth, contact me..XD :::::

#32 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:50 AM

ovo how to do that? 0A0

I think they'll allow assistants to come in but during opening ceremony those without tags have to go outside.

#33 Arisu

Arisu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:57 AM

According to the guidelines above, it says [1. All fields are mandatory in the registration form : WILL OPEN ON 30th JULY ] so I think it haven't open yet / no form yet =O

does this mean, they will provide the form for us or we have to make our own?

#34 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

does this mean, they will provide the form for us or we have to make our own?

The contest form is up~!
Check the guideline no.1 again!
Good luck everyone~!
Kisses... Are they delicious? Posted Image

#35 Arisu

Arisu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

The contest form is up~!
Check the guideline no.1 again!
Good luck everyone~!

Thank you so much! >.< :)

#36 selenaloong

selenaloong

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

I have booked the booth and i paid the money on 27/5/12. Just sent you guys the receipt. Have you guys received it? group name is 漫 缘 。

#37 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

I have booked the booth and i paid the money on 27/5/12. Just sent you guys the receipt. Have you guys received it? group name is 漫 缘 。

I don't think that payment for this year is open yet.. Could it be that you used last year's form?

#38 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

My friend all share one tag with me. :D

I'm sorry, but I'm curious how you do that.

Make sure is 7 working days............... the last time is 54 days.........

Hi, we've changed our person in charge and can promise you that we'll do our job better this year. We have mention 1 week, and we'll keep to our promise. We don't need sarcasm. Thank you very much.

I have a question. Can I send in two registration form for two separate groups? A few of my other friends would like to open up their own booth but they're currently having work constraints and I'm the only one who has the time to do so. Please send me a feedback, thanks.

Hi,

Yes, you may do so, as long as you have all the information you need from your friend to fill in the form.

For RM50 deposit, last time i heard there is an exception for old doujin group, which been join CF for many year...
Can someone confirm this matter to me, it happen last year and i almost didt get back the money....

Hi, we are enforcing the RM 50 deposit for all artbooth owners, as we are upgrading and improving our 'service' to you guys. We've also set a fixed time, for the owners to collect their deposit at the end of day two. More information of the deposit can be found in the RnR itself.

I think they'll allow assistants to come in but during opening ceremony those without tags have to go outside.

Hi,

If I'm not mistaken, that was a few years back? For KLCC, they have strict rules for the halls, and without any tag, booth owners and helpers without a tag is not allowed into the hall for set up. Therefore, if you wish to enter the hall early to set up, you'll need tags. If you choose not to have tags, then the only way to enter the hall, it so purchase our event entry tickets. Hope this helps.

Hi,

As mention, please give us 7 days and will give you a replay as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience

#39 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

Thanks for the clearance! I have already sent in 2 separate registration under Monstres and White Toast (each under different names) and really expecting to get the email from you guys soon :) I'm super excited!

#40 LWY

LWY

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

I'm sorry, but I'm curious how you do that.

We can take turns to go in the hall with just one tag, can we not? Unless the tags have specific booth owner names on them and the CF committee checks the ID of every single person who go in and out of the hall. :)

#41 Takomaoh

Takomaoh

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

Form sent.

Hopefully our group gets a place this year =)
Madness and Insanity both match in my case

Spoiler

#42 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

Ano..... where is the acc no. or someone to paid to??

PS. i will be cosplaying (Cant tell yet!!!) but i would like to join someone's booth to sell my craft,
anyone i can join?
(i am the on selling alots of ribbons last year, this year is more to zakka goods. i will drawing some postcard later)
Click my link to check me/

#43 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:09 PM

We can take turns to go in the hall with just one tag, can we not? Unless the tags have specific booth owner names on them and the CF committee checks the ID of every single person who go in and out of the hall. :)

wow.. means your booth will be left unattended for a few minutes during the 'change'?

#44 Crazy@Tracy

Crazy@Tracy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

"Extra tags are available to be purchased, to a maximum of 3 extra/booth."
This means that i can only get total 3 tags (1 free+2 extra)for a booth or 4 tags (1 free+3 extra) for a booth? @@

#45 LWY

LWY

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:25 PM

wow.. means your booth will be left unattended for a few minutes during the 'change'?

Well yes. But that's only assuming this happens during the setup period. After the other booth members get their regular tickets, this shouldn't be a problem. :)

#46 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:11 AM

Whoa thank you for a quick response. I wasn't expecting any reply until 7 more days but I've got the e-mail sooner than expected. Thanks!

#47 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:58 AM

LWY>uhm, I highly suggest you get extra tags. We offer this option to ease booth helpers to enter the hall, otherwise they'll have to enter as normal visitors (going through buying tickets, queueing up, etc) which is likely to be a problem early in the day.

#48 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:44 AM

"Extra tags are available to be purchased, to a maximum of 3 extra/booth."
This means that i can only get total 3 tags (1 free+2 extra)for a booth or 4 tags (1 free+3 extra) for a booth? @@

It says 'extra' so 4 tags max for a booth =3

#49 LWY

LWY

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

LWY>uhm, I highly suggest you get extra tags. We offer this option to ease booth helpers to enter the hall, otherwise they'll have to enter as normal visitors (going through buying tickets, queueing up, etc) which is likely to be a problem early in the day.

You have a point. Will think on it. Thanks!

#50 audreyreiko

audreyreiko

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:19 AM

Apologies, noob here, first time trying to get a booth for CF, can anyone advice where to get the form? I don't see it on the first page? >.<;;

#51 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

Apologies, noob here, first time trying to get a booth for CF, can anyone advice where to get the form? I don't see it on the first page? >.<;;

Hiya audreyreiko~

The form is in the spoiler under this sentence at the first post -
To help guide and inform you about details on getting yourself a spot in this celebration, please read the guidelines below

#52 AyaPeacecraft

AyaPeacecraft

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:37 PM

Aww...why now! don't you realize our Muslim friends spending lot of money this month for hari raya preparation? Now I shall korban my baju raya, kasut raya, kuih raya. Sobbbbbsssssssss

If I buy 2 tables I've got 2 tags right?

#53 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:18 PM

Aww...why now! don't you realize our Muslim friends spending lot of money this month for hari raya preparation? Now I shall korban my baju raya, kasut raya, kuih raya. Sobbbbbsssssssss

Yup, that is correct =3

#54 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

It says in the first post as:

Booth Details:
5. Each booth will be provided with 1 free tag.

I think unless you register 2 booths (not table) you'll still get 1 tag free. Correct me if I'm wrong.

#55 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:46 AM

Booth Details:

I think unless you register 2 booths (not table) you'll still get 1 tag free. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Booth Pricing (Max 2 tables per booth owner):
a. 1 table + 2 chairs + 1 tag = RM150 (Rental) + RM 50 (Deposit)
b. 2 tables + 4 chairs + 2 tags = RM300(Rental) + RM 50 (Deposit)
4. Extra tag(s)** RM 40 each

According to the guideline, you get one booth and can buy another table, max 2 per booth owner.

#56 AngelicsMana

AngelicsMana

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

if i want to get an extra tag, do i have to buy the booth first? coz i just wanted to buy the extra tag on behalf of my friend booth.

#57 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

if i want to get an extra tag, do i have to buy the booth first? coz i just wanted to buy the extra tag on behalf of my friend booth.

ask your friend, (booth owner) to email the person in charge about it =D

#58 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

3. Booth Pricing (Max 2 tables per booth owner):
a. 1 table + 2 chairs + 1 tag = RM150 (Rental) + RM 50 (Deposit)
b. 2 tables + 4 chairs + 2 tags = RM300(Rental) + RM 50 (Deposit)
4. Extra tag(s)** RM 40 each

According to the guideline, you get one booth and can buy another table, max 2 per booth owner.

Oooh must've missed that part. Thanks :3

#59 crazilili

crazilili

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

Booth Details:

1 booth (2 table) = 2 free tags
  • MatsuoAmon likes this

#60 AngelicsMana

AngelicsMana

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:14 PM

ask your friend, (booth owner) to email the person in charge about it =D

ah ok thanks :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users