• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 beyinbe

beyinbe

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

Dear committee members, thanks for the effort so far!
I would like to point out a typo on my group name "Mousou Garden" which is listed as "Mousou Farden" instead. (in case this list will be taken and printed)

Thanks.

#122 farafiore

farafiore

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

i thought the booth has been sold off with in the 1 week its open already o_O??

Un, i didnt know that because it seems like people are still submitting forms :( im very new to this but i still really want to open a booth this year and sent in a form like last week. theres no announcement whether i s close or not so im very confused :( but if i do want to open a booth how do i share ? im willing to!

#123 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

u just need to find other doujin that willing to share their booth too... i think got a few maybe... just ask around perhaps

becoz to share booth u must present a letter of consent from that person on the booth for copyright issue etc...
Don't ever dare saying something you don't dare to do !!!

Que Bee Ozairs
STR: 1 DEX: 3 CON: 1 INT: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 2
HP: 10/10

#124 engraver

engraver

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

dear comic fiesta. i would like to know if the booth registration has already full or not. the list seems to be not updated

#125 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:49 PM

i also been checking everyday
no UPDATES ....

#126 Stephanie

Stephanie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:02 PM

hi, is there any job vacancy ? Contact me, https://www.facebook.com/DeStephaniee

#127 hikariyue

hikariyue

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Booth owners that are selling on behalf of an artist must attach a proof of consent from the original artist.

well,at here,im selling fanart doujin which drawn by ourself,does it need proof consent?(self signature?)

#128 Squall-Rinoa

Squall-Rinoa

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

Anyone got an Extra Booth for sale? Pm me or email me at muramasa_1984@hotmail.com. Willing to pay extra.

#129 crazilili

crazilili

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

Un, i didnt know that because it seems like people are still submitting forms :( im very new to this but i still really want to open a booth this year and sent in a form like last week. theres no announcement whether i s close or not so im very confused :( but if i do want to open a booth how do i share ? im willing to!

This year's available artbooth slots are all already taken. You can try for next year. We plan to start letting people book for artbooth slots next year. ^^

u just need to find other doujin that willing to share their booth too... i think got a few maybe... just ask around perhaps
becoz to share booth u must present a letter of consent from that person on the booth for copyright issue etc...

Agreed ^^

dear comic fiesta. i would like to know if the booth registration has already full or not. the list seems to be not updated

Yes it's full. The layout with the artbooth participating will be up soon ^^

hi, is there any job vacancy ? Contact me, https://www.facebook.com/DeStephaniee

Did you post in the wrong forum?

Booth owners that are selling on behalf of an artist must attach a proof of consent from the original artist.

well,at here,im selling fanart doujin which drawn by ourself,does it need proof consent?(self signature?)

If you are selling your own artwork/ doujin, you don't need any proof of consent. You only need it if you are selling for another artist. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users