Photo

Recruitment Drive for New Committee Members in CF2010!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:30 AM

Received quite a number of people filling up the application. :)Please be ready as we will call you in for an interview anytime ^^

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#2 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:03 PM

Recruitment Drive for Committee Members in CF2010!http://comicfiesta.org/wp-content/themes/parallelus-unite/includes/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/seduceya.jpg&w=566&h=133&zc=1Hello all! As you all (should) know, Comic Fiesta is an event For Fans, By fans--the entire committee is comprised solely of volunteers who dedicate much of their year to bring you the best Anime Comic Games experience in Malaysia!With the incredible growth of Comic Fiesta, however, our current team simply isnâ??t enough to fulfil the potential of the event. Thereâ??s so much to do, but so little people. With this in mind, weâ??re looking for new committee members to make the next Comic Fiesta better and funner than ever!Contact us if you are:*Above 17*Able to get around most of the major spots in Klang Valley*Able to communicate in English (both written and spoken)*Committed, able and willing to complete tasks and attend meetingsNOTE::Interested parties please proceed to the HR counter at the ticketing booth during the event to get the forms from potter87 or Shiomaru. Come join us and be part of the greatest celebration of ACG in Malaysia~ :o

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#3 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:21 PM

I'm interested! :o in of course, helping. =A=;Will contact during CF. :)
Posted Image
My hobby is changing avatars every few days. =w=; I'm aweshome.EMINA.Radio

#4 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

Kishi13 >> yes, if you are interested, get the forms from me and get it filled on Sat/Sun :(

2uhn.jpg

#5 jackson

jackson

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:21 PM

lol... still rmb few months ago u told me tat 2 apply as committee muz atleast do 5 years volunteer @.@

#6 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:49 PM

humanhope >> I did ? XD I don't recall saying that to you =_=

2uhn.jpg

#7 Lelouch91

Lelouch91

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:59 PM

LOL XD~~~ anyways, I think I should register too during CF... ^^

#8 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:05 AM

Lelouch91 >> yes, try out and see whether you will pass after the interview :)

2uhn.jpg

#9 Silver-MoonNight

Silver-MoonNight

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:25 PM

Not 17 yet ._. Good luck finding for new members :)

#10 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:52 PM

Lol i'll think about it XDD
FAte Stay Night Group Updated For ComiCFIesta10! List to cosplay 2010;Alter SaberKaitolist of cosplay 2011;Angel Beat-TKAr Tonelico 2-Croix BratelTTGL-KaminaVocaloid-KaitoKaichou wa maid-sama-Usui TakumiD.Grayman-Labi ver3

#11 jackson

jackson

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:21 PM

u said tat potter... on MSN wif -->????? nvm... i will join as committee.... hope can work wif u nex year...