• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 Aya-Ka

Aya-Ka

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

I believe we have to do our own typography. O: You can see some example works of past participants on deviantart :
http://comicfiesta.deviantart.com/

And as far as I know, all our artworks will be featured on a wall in a sort of exhibition/gallery area for the entire day. (but I may be mistaken)
I'd like to know how this works as well :)
And I'm curious will there be an artbook for this year's Comic Fiesta countdown participants as there was last year?
(hello, i am a srs artist who draws srs stuff)
notreally...

http://4th-reset.deviantart.com

#62 KwikSilver

KwikSilver

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:53 AM

I'm curious about one thing.

First of all, I'm glad that you've given some others the chance to register (after the bonus thing on (Facebook).

I know how things might work when two artists share the same day but how does three artists sharing the same day work? Showing them in the morning, afternoon and evening?

And whoa. No kidding. This year's even is really bigger than last year's. What was it like back when Comic Fiesta was at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre? I'm asking these questions because maybe for next year (and the year after that), I will prepare myself (whether it's getting a booth or submitting for countdown) and I'm also curious because this year is my first time for two or three things for Comic Fiesta.

And oh yeah. I thought we should do our own Typography or Type design for the text saying "Day 19" or "Day 88" or something like that. So do we have to or is there someone else doing it?

hello!

They will post all three works at the same time.

hahaha my first time in CF was at sunway. it wasn't so crowded and it was quite small compare to recent ones.

You can do the typography if you want, but it's not compulsory. If you mean between the three artist on the same day, same thing applied. It's wether you want to or not.

#63 Teh-O

Teh-O

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 303 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hi guys, the slots are now fully booked! please proceed to the list to check your name and slot number. Thank you for your support! Have fun painting! :)

#64 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

I believe we have to do our own typography. O: You can see some example works of past participants on deviantart : http://comicfiesta.deviantart.com/ And as far as I know, all our artworks will be featured on a wall in a sort of exhibition/gallery area for the entire day. (but I may be mistaken) I'd like to know how this works as well :) And I'm curious will there be an artbook for this year's Comic Fiesta countdown participants as there was last year?

hello! They will post all three works at the same time. hahaha my first time in CF was at sunway. it wasn't so crowded and it was quite small compare to recent ones. You can do the typography if you want, but it's not compulsory. If you mean between the three artist on the same day, same thing applied. It's wether you want to or not.

OH JOY OH YEAH!!! OH HAPPY DANCE YEAH!!! XD

AWESOME!! You guys have your deviantArt page. OH JOY!!! I can see my lecturer's artwork there. WOW!!

WOW. Three artworks from three artists in one day. That sounds fair. *claps hands with joy like a happy Dutch kid* I see. So it's better to have the event at KLCC after all. OH JOY!! And the best thing is... Danny Choo and Mirai Suenaga will also be attending. OH JOY OH YEAH OH HAPPY DAY!!! And when I asked Danny Choo whether he'll be attending or not. He said "I might be." Meaning he might not be sure. But then to my surprise... HE'S COMING!!! OH JOY!! *doing the Guten Hop Clop Dance*

I might do my own typo. But that depends on how busy I am. But if you say that it's not compulsory, I guess it's okay. But whatever the case, I'll have to look at how the first few days go.

And oh yeah. Since my artwork is based on Culture Japan's mascot, is it really okay for me to sell it at CF since I've got my booth? Cos I'm not so sure if ok or not. (Why didn't I ask Danny about that when I was at the Culture Japan Night last time? Mehh... I didn't expect it to come to this last time.)

Well, pardon my hype. I'm just feeling so... JOY!! XD

And can I watch your deviantArt page? You can have a look at mine on the link below. hee her hee...^^

#65 choyuki

choyuki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

yay got a slot. my first time >w<
missed last year's one.
thank you~
Posted Image
click for my DA
i offer art commissions, and i sell
handmade hats, plushies, craft etc

cosplay plans:
Kirakishou- Rozen Maiden true 7th doll [done]
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Namine-Kingdom Hearts 2
Tohsaka Rin -Fate Stay Night

#66 riuushi-02

riuushi-02

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

hello. do we have to draw coffy and tea? can it just be coffy? thank you !

#67 Hoshiru_chan

Hoshiru_chan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:49 PM

hello. do we have to draw coffy and tea? can it just be coffy? thank you !

u can see it at the beginning of this forum actually....it already says clearly that submissions must include at least one of the following mascots... :cool:
SLeep~

#68 ernn_laties

ernn_laties

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

wheee after some time, I got a slot again. soo hard to get one.
and I'm soo thrilled >V<♥

#69 Dacy92

Dacy92

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

...UWAAAA...... TERLEPAS PELUANG... TAT
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: dacy Heartless Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:noneSkills/Weakness: Heal, acrobatics and sword fighting (katana), emotionless, sensitivity and amnesiaInventory: Maid outfit and KatanaPVP Mode: ON

#70 riuushi-02

riuushi-02

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

u can see it at the beginning of this forum actually....it already says clearly that submissions must include at least one of the following mascots... :cool:

thanks! so sorry for my obvious question though! :blush:

#71 AngelicsMana

AngelicsMana

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

its full already? ._____.

#72 hoihoisoi

hoihoisoi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:07 AM

I'm wondering if Hisoutensoku will be one of the games put up this year......wouldn't be bad to see it actually....

#73 jasphere

jasphere

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

Hi,

I am new to CF and Count Down Art here.

Just want to ask something, if I want to put the art I planned to submit for the Count Down (completed or halfway) onto website (beside DA and pixiv), is there anything I have to take care of? Or anything I have to do to prove its my work?

#74 Teh-O

Teh-O

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 303 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Hi,

I am new to CF and Count Down Art here.

Just want to ask something, if I want to put the art I planned to submit for the Count Down (completed or halfway) onto website (beside DA and pixiv), is there anything I have to take care of? Or anything I have to do to prove its my work?

Hello. I don't quite get your question but if you're worried about how to prove that is your artwork, please don't worry about it. Keeping your original working file with you are the best prove you can have and you don't have to do anything about which site you want to upload your artwork to, you're free to upload your artwork to anywhere you like. :)

#75 Takomaoh

Takomaoh

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:09 PM

Is it still ok to submit within the week before myslot? (my slot's on Sep 15) been having exams @_@
Madness and Insanity both match in my case

Spoiler

#76 Teh-O

Teh-O

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

Is it still ok to submit within the week before myslot? (my slot's on Sep 15) been having exams @_@

Hi Mao-H,

It is understandable for your situation so yes, you may send it within the week. Thanks for notifying :)

#77 VanRah

VanRah

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

Hi!^^ Could I have a slot for the countdown please?^^ (i would like to have the day 9 or 7, but i dont know if it could be possible.^^)

here is my gallery (to have an idea of my art!^^)

www.vanrah.deviantart.com
Green Lantern sector 1313 *u*DA gallery: http://vanrah.deviantart.com/

#78 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

Since I'm doing Mirai chan for my countdown (for Day 19), is it okay to add Haruka (Mirai's sister) in the artwork? And is it also okay to add a portrait of Danny Choo in it?

Please respond...

#79 OneWinged

OneWinged

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:11 AM

Hello, I just wanna inform that I will be submitting the artwork soonish within this week (slot day 84-29th Sept, name MieHanz), I just being a bit too busy with work in the past month X_x
my sephy got objected by Edgey~~~Posted ImageDeviantart- DreamTeam - LifeJournal

#80 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Just to let you know. I've resubmitted my work for Day 19 (December 3) because I've done a better one. I hope you've received it.

So please use the one I've resubmitted for Day 19. It has Mirai chan holding on to a paint brush painting a picture of Danny Choo with the wording "COMIC FIESTA" and "19 DAYS TO GO" in the background.

Thank you.

-Kai Kuroi

#81 ThatKiddy

ThatKiddy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

I-I've sent the forum... and this is the first time I'm involved in this event... Eh.. can the drawing be black and white? I really hope to get that day... I'll be waiting for the reply! >///<

#82 geenico

geenico

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

I sent the forum already ...QAQ~ Hope that can get a good reply~~~

#83 HarukiTheSevenfold

HarukiTheSevenfold

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Zomg this looks so cool!
-The Bleeding Is Over-
Posted Image

#84 ahliang141

ahliang141

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

hi...can i know how is the mystery gift by danny? :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: countdown, mirai, coffy, tea, yinyong, michael, mascot, comic fiesta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users