#1 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

UPDATE 12.12.2012 (WEDNESDAY)
Sorry for the long wait!

As mentioned earlier, here's the name list.
Please email us at cf.humanresource@gmail.com
if your name or details are wrong. Thank you.

1. Briefing will be at 8am (Sharp! on CF Day 1)
*Please be punctual, come in Black T-Shirt (any shirt) and comfortable long pants.

2. For those who are interested to come and help out at Day 0
(Friday, 21st Dec 2012), please PM me or email me.

DAY 1 Only

CHOONG SOO YEE
CHAN CHONG SHENG LIONEL
FAY TING WEE JASPER
LEE BOON YEN
LIM SIM YEEN
LIYANA BINTI NOOR EFFENDY
LOO MEI YEE
NURUL ADIBAH BINTI MAT KAMAL
PANG PEI YEE
TAN YEN SING
YAP WAN YI
YAP XIN LING

Day 2 Only

AHMAD FADZLY BIN AHMAD FADZROL
AZAM BIN AZLI
LIM LI ERN
MUHAMMAD SYAFIQ BIN SABTU
NICOLE NG XIAO MUN
NUR AQILAH BINTI IMRAN
NURZAFRI AZIMEE BIN MADZLAN
QAIRUNNISA BINTI AHMAD NOOR RIDI
SHILPESH A/L MADHUKAR
SYUHAIDA HANIM
TAN PEI VERN
YAP LY DION

Both Days
ADRIAN PHANG PUI LYE
AIZAT SYAWAN BIN SUHEMI
AMELIA BINTI ILYAS
AMIRAH BINTI A JALAL
AU YONG HAU ZHEN
AXEL KEE SOON CHING
CHAN KAH MEN
CHAN KAH YEE
CHEANG SHIAN CHIN
CHENG HUI WEN
CHEONG MUN YEE
CHIEN SOO HUI
CHIN TONG FOH
CHONG WEN JING
CHRISTOPHER CHEW DIAN MING
FARIS BIN HARUN
FARIZ SYAZWAN BIN ZUHARI
HANA ALISA BINTI ZULKIFLI
HAZEL WILLIAM
ISZRAN FAZRI BIN ZULKIFLI
JOSEF DAS SOLOMON
KAM MENG FAI
KENTO YASUI
KHOO BOO CHUAN
LEE BOON FEI
LEE CHIEN YEE
LEE LEONG WEE
LEE PEAK NGAN
LEONG WAI KEE
LIM KAH KEN
LIM VUN KIT
MIHAJUL BIN EJUL
MOHAMMAD AKHMAL B.ABDUL ROUP
MOHAMMAD AZIM GOH BIN MOHAMMAD GOH
MOHD FAAIZ BIN ABD SAMAD
MOHD FARHAN BIN SAADUN
MOHD IZWAN BIN MOHAMED DAUD
MOHD SYAFIQ AFFENDI BIN MOHD SANI
MUHAMAD ADLAN HIDAYAT BIN ROSLI
MUHAMAD SAFAR BIN SYAFRI
MUHAMMAD AMIN BIN AZAM
MUHAMMAD AZZAN BIN MAT RADZALI
MUHAMMAD FADHLI BIN MOHD RADZI
MUHAMMAD HAZIM BIN IBRAHIM
MUHAMMAD SHAFIQ BIN SHAMSUL BAHRI
NABIL AKRAM BIN NAZARUDDIN
NADIA BTE MOHD ARIFF
NG MEI HUA
NICKLAUS YAP KEN YIK
NOORELEENA BINTI NOORAHIM
NOR FARAHIN ZAINUDIN
NUR AMALIN AISHAH MOHD HIDAYAT
NUR SHARAIN BINTI MOHD SHARIL
NUR SURAYA HANI BINTI HARUN
OOI WEN SZE
OU JIA WEN
PHAN JI KIAN
PHUA CHENG ANN
PUTERI AZ NABILA BINTI AZHAR
QURSHAY BACQAL ROZZI BIN JACK OZAIRS @ OZAIRS
RABIATUL ATHYQAH BT AHMAD ZAINNIE
RAJA INTAN SURAYA BT RAJA IZUDDIN
SHASHA NUR ADILA BT ZAMANI
SIM ZI LIN
SIM ZI WAY
SIOW CHUN CHONG
SITI AISAH BINTI HAJI AHMAD
SITI NUR SARAH BINTI SALLEH
SYARIL SYAUQI BIN ABD RASID
SYED MUHAMMAD AL WAFA BIN SYED AHMAD AFANDI
TEO ZHE KAI
TIO KOK KEAT
VINCENT YU HUNG SENG
VISHNU DHARAN A/L UTHIRA KUMARAN
VOON GUAN YI
WAN CHUN YEONG
WAN AZLAN SHAH BIN DATUK WAN YUSOF
WAN SOFIA BINTI WAN OTHMAN
WONG CHEAU LING
WONG SZE JUING
YAP ZHIYING
YIP YEN YEN
YONG KAH MUN
TEOW CHENT CHEAT
PATRICK
WINSON TECK

****************************************************************************************************************

UPDATE 30.11.2012 (FRIDAY)

RECRUITING OFFICIALLY CLOSED,
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN ANY FORMS,
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY MORE!

For those who have sent in their forms earlier, you will definitely receive a reply from the HR Team stating "Form Received". If you didn't means we did not receive your application.

We will be compiling and sorting out the duty dates and the FULL NAME LIST will be up in the forms approximately by next week.

Please stay tuned and come back to check your names. Thanks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM or send us an email at cf.humanresource@gmail.com. Cheers :)

*******************************************************************************************

WE ARE BACK!!
If you have been waiting for this moment, we are finally opening volunteer recruitment for CF2012. Please read the load of text below before signing yourself up :)

VOLUNTEERS CODE OF CONDUCT

COMIC FIESTA is a non-profit organization with the objective to be a platform for amateur artists to express themselves, and to expand interests in animation, comics and gaming (ACG).

By accepting the intent of the code and by complying with its provisions, COMIC FIESTA Volunteers acknowledge their privileged status as a representative of COMIC FIESTA. Failure to comply with the code may lead to dismissal from the COMIC FIESTA team. Adherence to the COMIC FIESTA Volunteer Code of Conduct is a requirement for all volunteers in line with contractual obligations.

COMIC FIESTA Volunteers shall:
• Refrain from any conduct or wrong during which may bring COMIC FIESTA into disrepute.
• Will treat others in a sensible and respectable manner in which you yourself would like to be treated (this includes other Volunteers and Committee members).
• Will not disclose, abstract or publish any confidential information, including reports to third parties without the authorization and knowledge of the COMIC FIESTA committee body.
• Please direct queries/QAs from media/event goers on matters related to Comic Fiesta to the Public Relations team.
• Volunteers are advised to attend all briefing sessions and be punctual to all COMIC FIESTA activities.
• If a volunteer is unable to carry out their duties or attend, please contact the HR department as soon as possible.
• Comply with any instructions or directions given to them by the COMIC FIESTA committee.
• Act with due care and diligence, behaving honestly, reliably at all times in a way that upholds the values, integrity, and reputation of COMIC FIESTA.
• Be willing to wear the required clothing for any event / activity directly related to the COMIC FIESTA convention.
• It is advised that volunteers have their hand phones with them at all times and NOT leave them on silent mode, as we require all volunteers to be contactable at all times. Please be sure to come with a fully charged battery before the day of the event. If you do not own a hand phone, please state so in your form.
• Volunteers are advised to check the forum frequently so as to keep themselves updated on the happenings or events.
For info on how to volunteer for Comic Fiesta 2012, please read our Volunteering Details section.

***************************************************************************************************************************

VOLUNTEERING DETAILS

Volunteering Details
• Read the Volunteers Code of Conduct
• You must be at least 16 years old by 21st December 2012.
• You will be required to wear an armband during your shift so convention-goers can identify you as volunteers.
• You may cosplay when on-shift as long as you wear the armband and it is not hidden under any props, shifts, capes etc. It must be displayed prominently at all times. If you cosplay, please do not pose for photos while on duty (we also advise that you choose cosplays that will allow you to move freely).
• For non-cosplaying volunteers we would prefer to delegate you to the Security Department. You will not be allowed to cosplay at all when on duty in this department. Volunteers of this department will be asked to wear black T-shirts (image and prints not restricted however unpleasant prints are not recommended ^^) when on duty. You may cosplay when off duty.
• Do not be rude to convention goers (e.g: using foul language)
• Please direct queries/Q&As from media/event goers on matters related to Comic Fiesta to the Public Relations team.
• Do not perform body checks as it is illegal to do so without a proper warrant.
• Volunteers still on duty but finished with their duties early will be delegated to other departments during their shifts.
• You’ll need to find your own transportation to the convention hall and briefing locations.

Benefits
• Volunteers are given FREE ENTRY to the event.
• Meet a lot of anime and manga fans, make new friends.
• Participation will look nice in your resume.
• Volunteers will be given a certificate of volunteering.

How to be a Volunteer for CF2012
• Be there early during the designated time on event day. If you wish to help out beyond your designated shift time, you are free to do so, but please inform your HR Coordinator first. Don’t worry, you will be given time to enjoy the event.
• If possible, do help us set up the night before, 21st December 2012, as well as the hall cleaning up session after the second day. The more hands the better. We’ll greatly appreciate the efforts. Please inform us if you are able to.
• Be prepared to listen to instructions from your team leaders and the HR coordinator.
• Please be at the hall by 8 am on both days as there will be daily briefings. Be punctual for your set shift. If you have problems attending; please inform the HR coordinator as early as possible.
• For those who are interested, please fill in the form (attached with a passport sized photo together)
and send your forms to cf.humanresource@gmail.com

by 16 November 2012

The form is available to be downloaded below.

Attached Files

Edited by Potter SamLeong, 15 December 2012 - 11:12 AM.
Update post

• coffeamilk, Amin, Dacy92 and 2 others like this

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#2 SamuiYuki

SamuiYuki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

when would the camp be~?
JOHN SMITH WILL SHAKE THE WORLD~!!!!

#3 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

is the camp gonna be on november this year o_O??
Don't ever dare saying something you don't dare to do !!!

Que Bee Ozairs
STR: 1 DEX: 3 CON: 1 INT: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 2
HP: 10/10

#4 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

Currently it's tentatively end of October. Will update more info soon :)

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#5 DarkKnightDK

DarkKnightDK

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

Finally haha!

#6 JojoIglesias

JojoIglesias

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

can i dont go the camp if i were to apply to be a volunteer....end of october is really near to my SPM :(
  • BerniceMayo likes this

#7 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

The form is supposed to print out, fill in, scanned and email to the committee?
If not, can just use any passport size digital picture and digital signature for it?
Kisses... Are they delicious? Posted Image

#8 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:21 PM

Dear all, it's not compulsory to join the camp, but it would be better if you can. Cause it's epic XD
And as for the form, you just have to fill it in Microsoft Word and save it. Then re send to cf.humanresource@gmail.com :)
  • BerniceMayo likes this

2uhn.jpg

#9 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:23 AM

Dear all, it's not compulsory to join the camp, but it would be better if you can. Cause it's epic XD
And as for the form, you just have to fill it in Microsoft Word and save it. Then re send to cf.humanresource@gmail.com :)

Hi, thanks for the reply. Sent!

And also about the camp, what is it and can you tell me where I can know more about it?
Thanks!

• BerniceMayo likes this
Kisses... Are they delicious? Posted Image

#10 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

The Camp is a gathering for all the volunteers. So briefing will be given on things you might need to know. Such as your task, assigned position, who to contact, etc etc.

Oh, its not all about the briefing only, they do have activities like water gun(last year).
  • BerniceMayo likes this
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#11 BerniceMayo

BerniceMayo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:04 PM

I wanna volunteer!!! AWESOME!!!! XD

#12 eXodes

eXodes

hipster–in–denial

• Members
  • 533 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:30 AM

• You must be at least 16 years old by 21st December 2012.

Read this line properly. Teehee.
  • BerniceMayo likes this
This line proves that you're lifeless.

#13 BerniceMayo

BerniceMayo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:49 AM

Read this line properly. Teehee.

Im 17 this year!!! == SPM YEAR ..... hey the briefing ryte... im not really sure i cn attend o not eh.... > . < coz SPM

How about the briefing?? will be only once o there will be multiple times?? if cnt attend how ya??? cn we get updated on the nite of 21st?? and will we be slping there?? hehe ... curious

If Its camp on starting of DECEMBER.... cn coz SPM finish by that time...

#14 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:19 PM

If you dont go to the camp u usually will end up being blur-blur on what to do... but since some of u r on SPM exam those that went to the camp will help u on what to do & etc...

Que Bee Ozairs

#15 BerniceMayo

BerniceMayo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

AWWWW............ okokok!!! ARIGATOO GOZAIMAS!!!

#16 carmensakura07

carmensakura07

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:58 AM

I wanna join in to be a volunteer.
Umm...what if I'm not sure if I'm cosplaying yet... :P

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

#17 KouHisana

KouHisana

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

Interested..
would definitely join if the camp is going to be held during weekend :blush:
I just wanna sell off my costumes & wigs.. orz

#18 Dacy92

Dacy92

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:33 PM

^I wish to go.. but damn this Uitm time... and it's my final year.... again.. this year MAYBE....CAN'T join....... Fuuu...
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: dacy Heartless Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:noneSkills/Weakness: Heal, acrobatics and sword fighting (katana), emotionless, sensitivity and amnesiaInventory: Maid outfit and KatanaPVP Mode: ON

#19 Sugisan

Sugisan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

Want to volunteer! and it'll be my 1st time! XD uhh... also cant attent the camp~ cuz my SPM exam ends on 7th of December~~ hhu~~ T^T so sad~~

#20 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

Aaaaand sent :D
Spoiler

#21 Sugisan

Sugisan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

etto~~ how to put digital signature again? and as for the passport size pic~ must be in digital la? scanned one can?

#22 Sugisan

Sugisan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

another question~ the indemnity form need to be filled if i tick no in the health issue? still new here :3

#23 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:17 PM

erm~ can i print out the form to fill up the information? If can, which address should i send it to? :-/

#24 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:43 AM

lorrrrr... y so troublesome one.. just fill the form scan it then sent it back also can.... or just edit from words then sent it back... ;)

Que Bee Ozairs

#25 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

.....but i dunno hw to put the passport size photo and the signature.... :s
and i don't have the scanner :blush:

#26 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

Photo can just take any old one, crop and attach as a separate attachment to the email. Signature I think can insert a box to draw o.o
But the last part is only for people with health issues, if don't have can just leave blank.
Spoiler

#27 kanshou87

kanshou87

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

Will the camp be held during weekend?
  • exrvs2 likes this

#28 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:38 PM

yes, camp will be held on weekend, or maybe friday after work.

Last year was Friday night gathering, back on Tsunday.
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#29 natsu1860

natsu1860

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:19 AM

I'm 21 years old..so can I involved as volunteer for this event?

#30 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

why not ? just fill in the form and sent to the person in charge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users