Photo

Comic Fiesta 2012 Coffy Creative Challenge!

competition coffy mascot art

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 swing

swing

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

sorry but by our homepage is it like our deviantart page and stuff??

It can be a website where you usually display/showcase your artwork. Most people use their DA but they occasionally list down a website which is their own hosted webpage with their portfolio inside. So to answer your question, yes. :)

Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Sora Hideaki そら ひであき Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Mercenaries Club Member, Kendo Club MemberSkills: Highly skilled in the use of blades/swords/knives/sharp objects. High Agility, Extensive knowledge of pressure points. Has an unknown secret power. Weakness: Dark chocolate & cute thingsInventory: Wide array of blades, gadgets, locketPVP Mode: OFF

#62 Selphee Usagi

Selphee Usagi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

hello hello hello.....want yo reply ASAP....!!!
submit must be sent in by 12.00am 23rd nov 12 is tonight or tomorrow????? T___T

#63 nue.ele

nue.ele

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

Yeah... i still am confused......... T_______T

#64 monk-ed

monk-ed

Community Moderator

• Community Moderator
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

hello hello hello.....want yo reply ASAP....!!!
submit must be sent in by 12.00am 23rd nov 12 is tonight or tomorrow????? T___T

Yeah... i still am confused......... T_______T

Hey fellas. As swing mentioned in the previous post

GMT is an international standard of time, that is why it is used. If it was Thursday, the date would have been 22nd. To clarify, deadline is 12 midnight on this Friday night, 23rd Nov 2012.

Hope this helps :)
  • Selphee Usagi likes this
Blue Pasta
STR: 1 DEX: 2 CON: 2 INT: 3 SPI: 2
HP: 20

#65 Selphee Usagi

Selphee Usagi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

Hey fellas. As swing mentioned in the previous post

Hope this helps :)

uoooh...ugh....heart attack...take 2 panadols
so it's tomorrowhh....I can still send TAT
tq tq so much 4 yo reply my friend.......!!!
bro fist :3

gud luck to all participant ;D

#66 monk-ed

monk-ed

Community Moderator

• Community Moderator
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

uoooh...ugh....heart attack...take 2 panadols
so it's tomorrowhh....I can still send TAT
tq tq so much 4 yo reply my friend.......!!!
bro fist :3

gud luck to all participant ;D

Haha, you're most welcomed :)
Blue Pasta

#67 omnomproductions

omnomproductions

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

hi just a frank question here can the prize be mailed? cuz i have a fren from overseas that send her entry after i told her bout this competition but its not likely she's able to come and receive it if she won and i probably won't be able to attend comic fiesta on that day...

#68 xane196x

xane196x

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Hi, I just sent in my entry but I have spelt the name of the coffee I choosed wrong. Am I disqualified for that or could i make changes to the name? The name of the coffee I posted in my document is machito when it's actually macchiato. :(

#69 swing

swing

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

hi just a frank question here can the prize be mailed? cuz i have a fren from overseas that send her entry after i told her bout this competition but its not likely she's able to come and receive it if she won and i probably won't be able to attend comic fiesta on that day...

I think we'll get to that when and if that happens ya. We'll sort out the details if it happens she won, but most likely she'll have to nominate someone to collect on her behalf. :)

Hi, I just sent in my entry but I have spelt the name of the coffee I choosed wrong. Am I disqualified for that or could i make changes to the name? The name of the coffee I posted in my document is machito when it's actually macchiato. :(

No worries about that, the most important part is design and your concept.

Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Sora Hideaki そら ひであき Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Mercenaries Club Member, Kendo Club MemberSkills: Highly skilled in the use of blades/swords/knives/sharp objects. High Agility, Extensive knowledge of pressure points. Has an unknown secret power. Weakness: Dark chocolate & cute thingsInventory: Wide array of blades, gadgets, locketPVP Mode: OFF

#70 Selphee Usagi

Selphee Usagi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

Hiiiii......ummm
Just wanted to know, if I'm not mistaken the winner of this contestant should be announced by end of Nov?
I would like to know the result ~~~ :D
Even though my entry will sure highly will not selected as a winner coz I'm not that good enough & still noob level

Or is it I'm wrong of when the winner will be announced?? gomeen :lol: ........
Hope 4 yo feedback.........arigatogozaimaasssss :shy:

#71 monk-ed

monk-ed

Community Moderator

• Community Moderator
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

Hiiiii......ummm
Just wanted to know, if I'm not mistaken the winner of this contestant should be announced by end of Nov?
Even though my entry will sure highly will not selected as a winner coz I'm not that good enough & still noob level

From the first post,

Winners will be announced on 23rd December 2012 (Sunday) and the prize giving session will be held on stage at 6.30pm.

Also, DO NOT bring yourself down. Have some confidence in yourself. ;)
Blue Pasta

#72 Selphee Usagi

Selphee Usagi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

From the first post,

Also, DO NOT bring yourself down. Have some confidence in yourself. ;)

tq u~~~~ :)

but what about this?
Guidelines No.6 : The results will be announced by end of November.

#73 monk-ed

monk-ed

Community Moderator

• Community Moderator
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

tq u~~~~ :)

but what about this?
Guidelines No.6 : The results will be announced by end of November.

Hmm, you're quite right. I re-read the whole thread again, and found something interesting.

hi another question~
will the winners be notified before 23 Dec?
so the winners can prepare themselves to attend the prize giving session or arrange someone to receive it

and how if the winner absent the prize giving session and no representative is arranged?

Definitely. All winners will be announced two (2) weeks before the event on all our online channels. We'll be contacting you directly as well so that you don't miss the news. ;)

If no representative is arranged for, we'll make the announcement and make arrangements to send the prize over to you. =)

So it isn't exactly clear when the results would be out, but rest assured, we gotta be patient in waiting.
They could be dealing with hundreds or thousands of entries. Have some patience ;)

I guess we need someone authorized to answer this.
Blue Pasta

#74 Selphee Usagi

Selphee Usagi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

Hmm, you're quite right. I re-read the whole thread again, and found something interesting.

So it isn't exactly clear when the results would be out, but rest assured, we gotta be patient in waiting.
They could be dealing with hundreds or thousands of entries. Have some patience ;)

I guess we need someone authorized to answer this.

Owh....I see.....maybe 2 weeks from the 23rd Dec
You're right, the entries would be hundred of thousand, just want to make sure....tq once again :shy:

#75 swing

swing

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

Hiiiii......ummm

Hi! Well we received quite a few entries(though certainly not hundreds of thousands haha) and it's been a very busy time for all the committee, so it was a bit hard to arrange a proper judging time. Everyone's busy with their jobs and working overtime as well (myself in particular), so yes, it's been pretty hectic.

In any event, the winners have been finalised and it's confirmed we'll be announcing them on Monday. :)

#76 Selphee Usagi

Selphee Usagi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hi! Well we received quite a few entries(though certainly not hundreds of thousands haha) and it's been a very busy time for all the committee, so it was a bit hard to arrange a proper judging time. Everyone's busy with their jobs and working overtime as well (myself in particular), so yes, it's been pretty hectic.

In any event, the winners have been finalised and it's confirmed we'll be announcing them on Monday. :)

Tq u. Note. This monday!! Win or not anyone has give their best ;)
Must be hard 4 u & other judges. Drink some Ocha :shy:

#77 Kin-sama

Kin-sama

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

where can we know the results for this competition~

#78 Rizei

Rizei

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

I would also like to know when the results would be announced since:

^ ^"
not trying to rush since the comittee is but i would like to know a definite date since it was said that the winners were confirmed...

#79 Ryuuka

Ryuuka

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

Can i have the list of winners?
~Cosplay Wishlist '13~
Megurine Luka Matryoshka ver. -done!
Miki Sayaka (Puella Magi)
Oz Vessalius (Pandora Hearts)
Kurapika (Hunter X Hunter)