• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#31 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

May I know where will the acc no be anounced? :'3 I'm a lil' bit at the same boat as babydevil now... X'P <3

17th September
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#32 AngelicsMana

AngelicsMana

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

i got a question, since its was my first time doing this. ^^;
if im going to pay through paypal, do i need to pay them first then i will have to fill the form? i kinda confused im sorry OTL

#33 lacie alice

lacie alice

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

i want ask,if we want to get in at 10am...do we have to buy the early bird tickets??
??

#34 warliq 100

warliq 100

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

Dear Commitee-in-Charged,

My name is Warliq (nickname). And i would like to buy limited Early Birds Ticket. So could you tell me what is the Bank number, Bank Name, Bank Account Name. I will bank in RM 40 tomorrow in the morning so could you, if it is not hard for you Could you reply my message.

Truly Signature,
Warliq100

#35 AiSbLeNdEd

AiSbLeNdEd

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

After i bank in............. where i can got the early bird tickets??

#36 selenaloong

selenaloong

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

Are we going to book the ticket first before paying the money or After paying the money?

#37 Chikuyo

Chikuyo

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

guys, please check again tomorrow on 17th Sept for all details and make sure u guys read properly the 1st and second post.
  • lord_kuching likes this
many people cosplay in real life, try to be honest with yourself..

#38 kodokurei

kodokurei

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:49 PM

where to get the form to buy the ticket and what account number to bank in??

#39 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

i want ask,if we want to get in at 10am...do we have to buy the early bird tickets??
??

You can enter the hall 30 minutes earlier than the normal ticket holder. However, timetable still not available.

Dear Commitee-in-Charged,

My name is Warliq (nickname). And i would like to buy limited Early Birds Ticket. So could you tell me what is the Bank number, Bank Name, Bank Account Name. I will bank in RM 40 tomorrow in the morning so could you, if it is not hard for you Could you reply my message.

Truly Signature,
Warliq100

They will reveal the bank account on 17 Sep, soon enough =)...

After i bank in............. where i can got the early bird tickets??

You can collect the ticket 1 day before the event, start from 5pm to 11.59pm and on both event day too

where to get the form to buy the ticket and what account number to bank in??

Info will be reveal soon by today.
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#40 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:10 AM

Hey guys....

We would really appreciate if you would read through the R&R before asking questions... It's kinda silly for us to answer the same question over and over again, isn't it? ^^;;;

The details are now up so you can start ordering tickets!

#41 icecream143

icecream143

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:17 AM

=) keep refreshing the page and yes~ :idea: !!!! thank you for the updates. :D
hope to get the early bird tickets *pray*
icecream ;is cold and yet is sweet.

#42 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:15 AM

Hell yeah making Orders Now :P

Canoneosuser_zpsd1c566da.png

acer.png

Windows8ProwithMediaCenter.png

Camera Kits : Canon 60D ,Battery Grip BG-E9 ,EF-S 18-55mm,EF-S 55-250mm,EF-S 50mm ,600 EX-RT

#43 babydevil

babydevil

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

i have make orders two sets ady tis morning~but i have facing problems,my receipts printed out is blank~
wat should i do?

#44 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:12 AM

i have make orders two sets ady tis morning~but i have facing problems,my receipts printed out is blank~
wat should i do?

Try ask for a fresh copy of receipt?

acer.png

Camera Kits : Canon 60D ,Battery Grip BG-E9 ,EF-S 18-55mm,EF-S 55-250mm,EF-S 50mm ,600 EX-RT

#45 Choo Kim Suan

Choo Kim Suan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

May I know when can I buy the physical tickets from these 2 shop below?
Kedai Buku Seri Indah (辉煌图书馆)
14-G, Jalan Prima 6, Metro Prima Kepong,52100 Kuala Lumpur.

or
Gamer's Corner
Lot.S208A,2nd Floor, 1 Utama shopping Centre, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

#46 babydevil

babydevil

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

no..coz today is public holiday,so bank didnt operate~
n i m using ATM transfer,cant make another copyT^T

#47 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:35 AM

Thats a Serious Problem. really just a blank papers?

acer.png

#48 edwordkaru

edwordkaru

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

today is pre-ordering day right?? i want to order it now... but where to fill the order information??

#49 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

today is pre-ordering day right?? i want to order it now... but where to fill the order information??

Look at the First Post... Its Updated.

acer.png

#50 InfernoRock

InfernoRock

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

Could be the ATM machine out of ink?

#51 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:51 AM

Once i did the Paypal Payment will i get Confirmation mail Directly? :s

acer.png

#52 ETHerien

ETHerien

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

That's really weird. I've heard of machines running out of paper so they cannot print out receipts, but first time hearing that blank receipts being issued out.

You could wait till the bank outlet opens again then go ask for help, or you could try calling up the customer support, provide the necessary details (like your account number and the time when u made the transaction today) and at least try to get the transaction reference number.

#53 ETHerien

ETHerien

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:54 AM

Once i did the Paypal Payment will i get Confirmation mail Directly? :s

Yes u should get a confirmation email almost immediately. I paid via paypal and the transaction details were sent to my inbox.

#54 mila_raine

mila_raine

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

Quote: " Comic Fiesta Bank Account Details: CIMB Bank acc no: 1458 0002 0850 54 Name: Leong/Lim "
So the name, i have to write "Leong/Lim" or either "Leong" or "Lim".. 1st time buyer...plz help..need to buy d early-bird tickets..

Cosplan?? Need to save a lot of money first. Japan trip 18th - 23rd July 2014!!! ^^

#55 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

Yes u should get a confirmation email almost immediately. I paid via paypal and the transaction details were sent to my inbox.

Then i must be did something wrong here... My Transaction was did at 17/9/2012 1:22am and i was sent a proof of purchase. But i get nothing till now.
  • selenaloong likes this

acer.png

#56 ETHerien

ETHerien

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

Then i must be did something wrong here... My Transaction was did at 17/9/2012 1:22am and i was sent a proof of purchase. But i get nothing till now.

You should get a confirmation email. If you haven't gotten it, just go to your PayPal account and look in the transaction history section. You should be able to get a page that looks something like this:

Posted Image

The most important details would be your transaction ID, then the date/time. These details are needed when you fill in the registration form.

If all these are done, then just wait for the Comic Fiesta staff to confirm your payment manually. They should be rather busy now :P

#57 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

Like This?

Posted Image

acer.png

#58 ETHerien

ETHerien

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:19 AM

Like This?

Posted Image

Yeah, just upload the full screenshot somewhere private (since there's the transaction ID that only u and the organisers should know), get the URL and put it in the registration form when you are filling in the payment details section.

#59 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:25 AM

Yeah, just upload the full screenshot somewhere private (since there's the transaction ID that only u and the organisers should know), get the URL and put it in the registration form when you are filling in the payment details section.

Yeah i did and still not received any confirmation mail yet... But Is that possible to resend another Registration Form ?

acer.png

#60 ETHerien

ETHerien

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

Yeah i did and still not received any confirmation mail yet... But Is that possible to resend another Registration Form ?

As long as you have sent the first one and sure that you have filled in all the necessary fields correctly, then don't worry.

Sending a 2nd one may just introduce duplicate records into their registration module and make the verification process harder.

Just imagine at this point of time, there's hundreds and possible thousands of records pouring into their system as people rush to make pre-orders. Wait for them to confirm the records, and hopefully send out a confirmation email soon :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users