• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#61 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

As long as you have sent the first one and sure that you have filled in all the necessary fields correctly, then don't worry.

Sending a 2nd one may just introduce duplicate records into their registration module and make the verification process harder.

Just imagine at this point of time, there's hundreds and possible thousands of records pouring into their system as people rush to make pre-orders. Wait for them to confirm the records, and hopefully send out a confirmation email soon :)

I know but i just notice that Once i done the Payment on 17/9/2012 1:22:04 am and i fill the registration form and i filled 17/9/2012 1:25AM .... How? :-/

Canoneosuser_zpsd1c566da.png

acer.png

Windows8ProwithMediaCenter.png

Camera Kits : Canon 60D ,Battery Grip BG-E9 ,EF-S 18-55mm,EF-S 55-250mm,EF-S 50mm ,600 EX-RT

#62 ETHerien

ETHerien

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

I know but i just notice that Once i done the Payment on 17/9/2012 1:22:04 am and i fill the registration form and i filled 17/9/2012 1:25AM .... How? :-/

It's a small discrepancy, I'm sure they would still have no problem matching your payment based on the provided transaction reference ID. In fact, they could just match the date/time on your screenshot with their records.

The date/time value is just to make things convenient when they have to review the transaction records (sorted according to time) in their paypal account.

#63 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

It's a small discrepancy, I'm sure they would still have no problem matching your payment based on the provided transaction reference ID. In fact, they could just match the date/time on your screenshot with their records.

The date/time value is just to make things convenient when they have to review the transaction records (sorted according to time) in their paypal account.

I hope so. So do you received your Confirmed mail?

acer.png

Camera Kits : Canon 60D ,Battery Grip BG-E9 ,EF-S 18-55mm,EF-S 55-250mm,EF-S 50mm ,600 EX-RT

#64 ETHerien

ETHerien

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

I hope so. So do you received your Confirmed mail?

Nope, not yet. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them at least a week to send out confirmations. Many people would be anxious to get their payment confirmed, so just gotta give the organisers some time to verify the pre-orders :)
  • Ngin likes this

#65 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Nope, not yet. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them at least a week to send out confirmations. Many people would be anxious to get their payment confirmed, so just gotta give the organisers some time to verify the pre-orders :)

Yeah i shall wait ... Im just too anxious to get confirmed. First time make payments mate :D

acer.png

#66 vantoria

vantoria

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

Chill pill. The person in charge is currently processing the order. I believe there's tons of mail flooding the email and it take times for her to process one by one. :D hope this help

Posted Image

#67 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

Chill pill. The person in charge is currently processing the order. I believe there's tons of mail flooding the email and it take times for her to process one by one. :D hope this help

Yeah mate thanks. No going to be Anxious anymore i'll wait ;) .

acer.png

#68 babydevil

babydevil

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:51 PM

That's really weird. I've heard of machines running out of paper so they cannot print out receipts, but first time hearing that blank receipts being issued out.

You could wait till the bank outlet opens again then go ask for help, or you could try calling up the customer support, provide the necessary details (like your account number and the time when u made the transaction today) and at least try to get the transaction reference number.

haiz~~~yes...i oso weird whn 1st time the receipt is blank~today is public holiday,didnt have bank~
after that,i still withdraw money n get receipt,oso same,is blank..

#69 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

haiz~~~yes...i oso weird whn 1st time the receipt is blank~today is public holiday,didnt have bank~
after that,i still withdraw money n get receipt,oso same,is blank..

It could be out of ink then.

acer.png

#70 babydevil

babydevil

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

It could be out of ink then.

yaya..whn i get the receipt,i m surprise n worry about how should i provided scanned o picture of the receipt to the ppl incharged,i still withdraw money,bt yet,still is blank..so i juz try to provided time,date,ATM transfer,amount,n my account number in words,duno cn be approved o nt...
i m 1st time ordering CF ticketsT^T

#71 Katzekoshka Ai

Katzekoshka Ai

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

Children age 12 years old and below may enter for FREE provided they are under the supervision of a parent or guardian.

.... Free...... Nice.... *disguise as children under 12 years....*----

#72 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

yaya..whn i get the receipt,i m surprise n worry about how should i provided scanned o picture of the receipt to the ppl incharged,i still withdraw money,bt yet,still is blank..so i juz try to provided time,date,ATM transfer,amount,n my account number in words,duno cn be approved o nt...

Hmm i guess gonna wait till the Bank Open and check for transaction records.

acer.png

#73 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:10 PM

Children age 12 years old and below may enter for FREE provided they are under the supervision of a parent or guardian.

.... Free...... Nice.... *disguise as children under 12 years....*----

Count me in? :cool:

acer.png

#74 ETHerien

ETHerien

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

At least you provided your bank account number. Organisers records, especially for bank-transfer payments, ought to have details of bank-accounts that have pushed funds to them, i.e. your account number. Then again, try to visit the bank outlet and see if the staff could help u get the transaction number (perhaps update your bank book too if you have one).
  • Michael_Lee likes this

#75 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

Yoohoooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~
Just paid!!!
been having phobia since i count not get my booth!!!

#76 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

Quote: " Comic Fiesta Bank Account Details: CIMB Bank acc no: 1458 0002 0850 54 Name: Leong/Lim "
So the name, i have to write "Leong/Lim" or either "Leong" or "Lim".. 1st time buyer...plz help..need to buy d early-bird tickets..

Hi milla_raine, please write 'Leong/Lim'. If you were supposed to write Leong OR Lim, we would have asked you to pick either one, right?

no..coz today is public holiday,so bank didnt operate~
n i m using ATM transfer,cant make another copyT^T

... this is the first time I've heard of such a thing. Let me talk to you on PM on this, we'll figure something out.

#77 Hasegawa Kurumi

Hasegawa Kurumi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

What will .happen if i bank in the money.but the tickets were sold out ?
Kurumi :P

#78 sakurakhoo

sakurakhoo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

I want to ask what is the different between money order and wang pos or both of this is the same.

#79 lord_kuching

lord_kuching

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:50 AM

What will .happen if i bank in the money.but the tickets were sold out ?

there wont be such a thing... if u order of course the ticket will be provided... CF is not like watching concert tho
  • Hasegawa Kurumi likes this
Don't ever dare saying something you don't dare to do !!!

Que Bee Ozairs
STR: 1 DEX: 3 CON: 1 INT: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 2
HP: 10/10

#80 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

I want to ask what is the different between money order and wang pos or both of this is the same.

They are not the same. Money order is usually sent by people overseas. Usually. But you can still choose to use money order if you want.

The difference is in the charges by the post office. Best to ask the post office.

#81 AudreyNeko

AudreyNeko

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

i sent the picture of the receipt , do i need to fill in any form or something? Or just send it like that? ><
i'm scared that i leaked out something and i couldn't take the ticket OTZ..

#82 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

i sent the picture of the receipt , do i need to fill in any form or something? Or just send it like that? ><
i'm scared that i leaked out something and i couldn't take the ticket OTZ..

What is your Payment Method?

Wang Pos
  • For those who are paying via wang pos, please snail mail the wang pos and the application form to the address stated on the form.
  • The application form may be downloaded here.
  • If your form or wang pos was damaged or illegible during submission, we will request for you to resend it.
Interbank MEPS/GIRO , Cash Deposit and PayPal
  • For those who are paying via interbank MEPS/GIRO ,cash deposit and PayPal, please complete the form, downloaded from here, after completing your transaction.
  • Please take note of the date and time of your transaction, as it is very important
  • Please complete your payment to the following accounts

acer.png

#83 AudreyNeko

AudreyNeko

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

i paid by Cash Deposit
arh :| i sent only the ticket photo but did not complete the form , can i resend?

#84 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

i paid by Cash Deposit
arh :| i sent only the ticket photo but did not complete the form , can i resend?

Just Fill in the form according to ticket photo/cash deposit/ Date and Time. They must be same.

acer.png

#85 AudreyNeko

AudreyNeko

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

Okay , Thanks!! and sorry for the trouble that has caused.

#86 sakurakhoo

sakurakhoo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

They are not the same. Money order is usually sent by people overseas. Usually. But you can still choose to use money order if you want.

The difference is in the charges by the post office. Best to ask the post office.

thanks
after i mail the wangpos and get the comfirmation via email, the email is my proof to get my ticket?

#87 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

thanks
after i mail the wangpos and get the comfirmation via email, the email is my proof to get my ticket?

You got your Confirmation mail already? o.O

acer.png

#88 sakurakhoo

sakurakhoo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

You got your Confirmation mail already? o.O

==asking first~i just ready to snail mail the wangpos

#89 Michael_Lee

Michael_Lee

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

==asking first~i just ready to snail mail the wangpos

I see my fault. :(

acer.png

#90 fairygirl2011

fairygirl2011

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

i havent received my confirmation mail?yesterday just cash deposit bank in already and send mail already,but until now havent received yet? :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users