• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#211 RikuByakuya

RikuByakuya

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1301 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Hi, the other day I went to one of the retail partner to purchase ticket, they charged RM40 instead of RM35 for both day, which is stated in the first post as below

Posted Image

May I know it is the case that retail ticket is suppose to be RM35 or is the retail partner did their own pricing? By the way, the retail outlet is the Comic Edutainment Enterprise ( 漫画大赢家)

#212 nicklausyap

nicklausyap

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Hello,
Well,they must have mistaken or trying to earn extra cash!!!
Ask for more info about it before purchasing the retail ticket. :D

#213 RikuByakuya

RikuByakuya

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1301 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

that's why I am posting here, hoping that any admin could help on this =/
have you purchase the ticket through retail outlets?

#214 nicklausyap

nicklausyap

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

Sorry, :(
I never bought my ticket on retail outlets.
Hope that admin could help on this.
Thank You.

#215 Qimna-miyako

Qimna-miyako

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

May I know the newest information for which store that sell early-bird tickets have been *Red* mark on it .

because it convenience for me and other to buy the ticket .
Furthermore , the "Cosplayer" outlets had already ran out of stock . ( I've asked them today )
So I'm afraid that when I go another store that far from house and they have the same problem , it will trouble for me when I din't get what I wish for . Later my parent will ... (u know what they will do =◡=lll)

......SMILE !!! ...◕‿◕......~

#216 ainbaharom

ainbaharom

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

hye, i wanna ask.. are the ticket still available?? if available i want to buy for 2 days.. i want 2 ticket for 2 days

#217 Chikuyo

Chikuyo

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

hye, i wanna ask.. are the ticket still available?? if available i want to buy for 2 days.. i want 2 ticket for 2 days

there no more early birds tickets..please read CF facebook page also for updated news..
thanks..
many people cosplay in real life, try to be honest with yourself..

#218 Pricey

Pricey

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Hi, I'm asking for a friend. She's not received the confirmation email after sending the money via paypal and filling in the form. This was a few days before the tickets online were sold out. She's unsure if it managed to send successfully or got rejected. Told her to send an email.

Any help is appreciated and is anyone else having the same problem?

aposekari @ comicfiesta '13

pricechiani-SG

#219 Onigiri-San

Onigiri-San

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

How can I pre-order tickets on 21st December?

I feel a bit blur.........

#220 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

How can I pre-order tickets on 21st December?

I feel a bit blur.........

Pre-Order are closed.
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#221 momonari

momonari

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Can I just buy the tickets on event day? If so then why there is such a rush for early tickets? Is there a possibility that there will be not enough tickets?

#222 Onigiri-San

Onigiri-San

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

When is the time and where is the place of on-site ticket counter?

Because my friends and I want to know more.......

#223 Kimm

Kimm

Magical Mars Bar

• Community Moderator
  • 971 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

@momonari: yes you can do so. There is a rush simply because it is definitely more convenient and less time-consuming (no waiting in lines etc. :) ) , and if you plan to go both days, it is also cheaper. :) unfortunately pre-order tickets are already sold out but as mentioned, there are walk-in tickets. There are 20,000 walk in tickets for sale, so despite there being a definite amount of tickets, you should not need to worry about it selling out. ^_^

@onigiri-san: all information you should need to know is in the FIRST POST of this thread. And as long as you can find the venue you will be able to find the ticketing counter, please don't fret. :)

Let this serve as a friendly reminder: PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS AS MOST QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE POST ITSELF :)

Howl "Baby" Fyrallon
STR: 1+1 DEX: 3 CON: 2 INT: 2 SPI: 2-1

Posted Image

#224 CLOUDee

CLOUDee

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

Is it possible to get both days tickets together on day1 ? So that I don't have to queue again during day2 . :)
Blog.
FB.

#225 Izumi Ishtar

Izumi Ishtar

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

Yes dear... you can buy tickets for both days on the first day of the event. For the rest of the things please check the first post.

通りすがりの仮面ライダーだ、覚えておけ!」。Flame Izumi's albums, FF.N acc,

#226 CLOUDee

CLOUDee

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Alright thanks for replying
Blog.
FB.

#227 KiyoMeow1305

KiyoMeow1305

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hm.. Children below 12 get in for free as long as they have a guardian? Does that mean the guardian does not need tickets or..?

#228 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

of course the guardian need to get ticket.
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#229 rikimtasu

rikimtasu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Some question,how early i can claim the early bid ticket at saturday? it is still 9am onwards? aslo,do i need to wait in line too for this?

#230 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

Some question,how early i can claim the early bid ticket at saturday? it is still 9am onwards? aslo,do i need to wait in line too for this?

yes, from 9am onwards.

People will just swarm to the counter if not lining up. Even for early bird tickets. Its not 2 digit or 3 digits of people, its 4 digits of people you are talking about /.\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users