We are different from last year,we are open slots to photographers, videographers, as well as bloggers. (Note : there will limited slots.) If you're a photographer,videographer and/or blogger get ready to jump into the madness that is Comic Fiesta, because you can now register to be an official photographer, videographer or blogger for CF 2012!!!
The basic requirements aren't a lot. If you have:
1) an eye for detail,
2) good composition skills,
3) have at least a point-and-shoot camera with manual functionalities
... then you are welcome to join us!
Download the recruitment's form attached to this post,fill in all the details using Microsoft Word, then send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th November 2012.
Please E-mail the forms,don't pm me,thank you
Take out your camera and start snapping, and do it like a boss.
Section 1: Recommended Requirements
(Note: it's not necessary/required for you to have all of the requirements listed below. Just saying it would be nice if you did.)
Section 2 : Rules and Regulations:
- A digital SLR body + Flash gun.
- All digital SLR must have a minimum of 10 megapixels.
- Between a 10-18mm and 18-55mm lens.
- A GOOD portfolio.
- Able to follow instructions when the situation necessitates.
- Able to work independently when no instructions are given.
Section 3: Benefits for Official Photographers/Videogrpahers/Bloggers:
- Official Photographers,videographers and bloggers are to work on voluntarily basis.
- Photographs and videos taken are to be uploaded to a designated server within 10 days after the event. Bloggers are expected to post up their posts online within the same time frame (exceptions can be made provided reasons are given).
- All photographs taken by the official photographers, videographers and bloggers during the event days itself, will be part of the media for CF; CF reserved unlimited rights to use the image including as our promotional materials and projects. The photographs will remain the property of the owners.
- All official photographers,videographers and bloggers must display their related tags when they are in the event venue.
- Official Photographers,Videographers or Bloggers are highly encouraged to publish their photos.
- Please do not be rude to other photographers,videographers,bloggers,committees and visitors.
- Free entrance to Comic Fiesta 2012 throughout the day(s) of duty.
- Unrestricted access to the front of the stage.
- Additional access to VIP lounges, backstage and/or other restricted areas pending necessity and requirements.
- Access to Artist Booth. However, please respect booth owners' privacy if they do not wish photos of their booth taken.
There will be absolutely no usage of Instagram or any sort of "hipster filters" in ANY of the photos taken by official photographers at CF 2012.
Section 4: Photographer's Briefing Session Pre-Comic Fiesta 2012
Date: 24th November 2012
Time: 11.00 am (As we will be working in together, I expect everyone to practice self-discipline and punctuality)
Venue: Food Court, Concourse Level, Kuala Lumpur Convention Center
*To all that sign up for the official photographers,i need you to be KLCC convention center one day before the event that is 21st of December,more details will be given during the briefing.
*Please take note of the venue is actually the Convention Center, not Suria KLCC (Shopping Center). The convention center is next to the Twin Tower.
Questions? Ask away in this thread!
Once again, download the related recruitment form attached below, fill in all the details using Microsoft Word, then send the completed form to email@example.com by 17th November 2012.
Sorry the trouble,to those who are having trouble downloading the forms,please pm your e-mail and what forms do you need from me,Thank you and have a nice day