#1 Windy_flow

Windy_flow

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:32 AM

Hello there :)
I'm quite new to cosplaying, but I love making stuff and would like to challenge this prop from one of my favourite series. (It might take me years to finish, but I'm quite willing to do it if it's doable.) I certainly am aware that this is a massive project.
Please, can anyone give me some advice on where and how to start off?

The character is Nunnally from Code Geass.
Spoiler

For the chair base, I think it would be alright to look for one of those office(?) meeting room chairs instead of an actual wheelchair. Although that would severely limit the mobility of the character T_T
A second hand wheelchair would be more suitable perhaps? But more expensive and harder to acquire.
Spoiler

Any suggestions?
I'm an art student so I do have knowledge of/ access to some materials, but I would really love advice from the members of this forum to make it work out.

Thank you for your time <3

#2 miyavi honey

miyavi honey

The Low Profile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

maybe you can use chair that have wheels(you can can be pushed around) and just design the chair into this wheelchair and hide the movable wheels, while the wheelchair's wheels is just static.

#3 Windy_flow

Windy_flow

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

maybe you can use chair that have wheels(you can can be pushed around) and just design the chair into this wheelchair and hide the movable wheels, while the wheelchair's wheels is just static.

TOA-senpai :D!! *bows*
Thank you for your suggestion, it is a wonderful idea.

#4 miyavi honey

miyavi honey

The Low Profile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:48 PM

oh lol saw your reply at fb, no problem. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users