Photo

[Recruiting]Kuroko No Basket[Character Bible ver](Photoshoot)

Kuroko No Basket recruiting cosplay group photoshoot

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Yun

Yun

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hi there!
Im organizing a Kuroba group,as you can see this group is only for the Kuroba Character Bible ver and only for photoshoot.
I was planning to do a solo shoot at first but I thought the more the merrier! 8D

If you are a die-hard Kuroba`s fan,you must already what is the Character Bible ver,its an offical fanbook that contained the characters`s info and bio and all that stuff...
Im planning to do the alternate universe or future where the characters are not basketball player anymore,but instead just normal people with normal jobs.

More information can be found here-
http://forums.mangaf...Character-Bible

The photoshoot will take place in December 2012,the date is still unconfirmed, I understand that most of the cosplayers in this community are students so the shoot will be held after SPM ends,I already have one photographer confirmed but if you confirmed to join this group,you may suggest another photographer to tag along,only just one more photographer,not more than that.
As for the place to shoot,I already have some place in my mind but I will discuss with the members first 8)

I take the Generation of Miracles members only,but if you want to join as a non-GOM members(Kagami),feel free to post it here or message me.
Spoiler

1.Kuroko Tetsuya(Kindergarten teacher ver)TAKEN
2.Kise Ryota(Pilot)- available
3.Midorima Sintaro(Doctor)- available
4.Aomine Daiki(Police)- available
5.Murasakibara Atsushi(Pastry chef)- available
6.Akashi Seijuro(Profesional Shogi Player)- available

That is all! post here or message me if you wish to join.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kuroko No Basket, recruiting, cosplay group, photoshoot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users