Photo

CF 2012 CREATIVE FACTOR

talks seminar creative industry japanese mangaka illustrator supercell redjuice kurata yoshimi

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nerv

nerv

President

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 302 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

The Creative Factor

Introducing the Creative Factor, Comic Fiesta's series of talks, workshops and sharing sessions for aspiring artists and illustrators, hosted by greatly respected veterans of the creative industry! Learn from their experiences and improve your skills! A invaluable chance to learn from the best, only at CF 2012!

Registration here at https://docs.google....GlSMHc6MQ#gid=0

Please take note that you require a ticket to Comic Fiesta to enter the talk.

Note that this is an educational talk and priority will be given to those pursuing education or a career in the creative industry. A confirmation letter will be sent out to all those selected to attend the talk as spaces are limited. Walk-ins are allowed should there be any spaces left.

Please direct any inquiries to yoke@comicfiesta.org. Register now!

Posted Image

***************************************************************************************************

Posted Image

Pen Name:Kurata Yoshimi (Chinese: 仓田芳美 / Japanese: 倉田よしみ)
Debuting Work: Moe Izuru (Chinese: 萌出 / Japanese: 萌え出ずる…) 1978
Iconic Works: Aji Ichi Monme (Chinese: 厨艺小天王 / Japanese: 味いちもんめ)
A holder of the prestigious Shogakukan award, Kurata Yoshimi is most well known for his manga Aji Ichi Monme.

Born in Japan's Akita Prefecture, he was an assistant to Tetsuya Chiba (Japanese: 千葉 徹彌) before debuting with Moe Izuru.

Originally an artist for Children Comics, he joined the ranks of shonen mangaka in 1986 with his work - Kaiun Salesman Sugiyama Hitoshi-kun (Chinese: 招福推销员 杉本等先生 Japanese: 開運セールスマン杉山等くん)

In 1994, he was awarded the 44th Shogakukan Manga Award for his signature work Aji Ichi Monme, which ran for 33 volumes and was also adapted to a live action series!

He is currently Professor of Otemae University and also a member of MANGA JAPAN, outside of creating comics, he now actively participates in community projects catered to nurturing new creative talents.

Posted Image

***************************************************************************************************

Posted Image

Redjuice gained widespread attention in 2011 for his work as the character designer of the hit anime Guilty Crown. He is a prolific illustrator and is also extremely active in the field of character design for games and TV animation. Redjuice is also member of the creative group supercell, and has a part in designing a number of the group's CD jackets.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Atsushi Doi

Digital Frontier Director
Year and Place of Birth: 1973 Onomichi City, Hiroshima Prefecture
In 1997 joined DF and have been working on CG for film, game, commercial and etc.

Recent works are mostly feature films.
Past works are:
Tokyo Zombie (2005)
The Prince of Tennis (2006)
Death Note (2006)
Death Note (2006)
Negative Chainsaw Edge (2007)
Resident Evil: Degeneration (2008)
GANTZ (2010)
GANTZ: Perfect Answer (2011)

Posted Image

#2 Marx

Marx

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:47 AM

How do i register this ? what should i send to u guys OAO b

#3 riuushi-02

riuushi-02

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

Hies, what if i'm only interested in redjuice 's talk? can i just enter for that session only?

#4 Hoshiru_chan

Hoshiru_chan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

erm...normal cf tickets would do rite?...no surcharge at all? all we hv to do is to register ourselves and buy our own cf tickets to get in there?
SLeep~

#5 exrvs2

exrvs2

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

erm...normal cf tickets would do rite?...no surcharge at all? all we hv to do is to register ourselves and buy our own cf tickets to get in there?

Quoted from CF Facebook Page

No extra charges other than a CF entry ticket. Priority to pre-registrants, though.

Ask them here for (well, kinda) quick answer http://www.facebook....85560531&type=1

Posted Image

I'm really trying hard right here, some help maybe?

#6 yoke

yoke

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:55 PM

How do i register this ? what should i send to u guys OAO b

you can register here. just fill in the details required by the form will do. you do require a ticket to Comic Fiesta to enter the talk.
https://docs.google....GlSMHc6MQ#gid=0

Hies, what if i'm only interested in redjuice 's talk? can i just enter for that session only?

Hi, yes you can register to either talk you prefer. you can just enter for the redjuice talk only.

yes normal CF2012 tickets will do. be it early birds or walk-in tickets. you register yourselves, and buy your own CF2012 tickets to attend the talk.

#7 Antares06

Antares06

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Umm can I ask a question. Can I just enter the talk without registering myself or do I have to register first?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: talks, seminar, creative industry, japanese, mangaka, illustrator, supercell, redjuice, kurata yoshimi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users