Photo

roseVeRte, original otome games fully voiced in Japanese (CF2012)

visual novel otome game original illustration bishonen anime manga limited products fully voiced roseverte

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chu-3

Chu-3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

I'm sorry if I made this topic in a wrong section.
The comic market fiesta this year is my second time comic fiesta, and I want to announce what I have since some people told me they couldn't find me at the previous comic fiesta.

Okay then. I'm Chu-3 with the circle name roseVeRte, I will join booth with zeiva (A21-A22) in this year comic fiesta.
I'm specialized in developing visual novel, specially otome games, and I will bring few CDs from my product and some prints.

I will bring Cafe 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ (voiced in Japanese), dupLiCity~Beyond the Lies~, and my newest product, East Tower -Akio and East Tower- Takashi (Both are voiced in Japanese. Akio is voiced by 7 seiyuus, while Takashi is voiced by 9). East Tower has been released for iPhone/iPod only as far, so comic fiesta this year will be the event where I release the PC version for the first time. I will also bring some illustration, 6 copies each for 3 illustration (sorry I can't bring more since I
have a lot of stuffs to bring on plane ^^ ;)

I will only bring around 10-15 of my games for each title. I'm sorry that I can't bring more than this, since after comic fiesta, I will directly go to Japan to attend comiket winter 83 ^^;

Some illustration I have for comic fiesta:
Posted Image

Posted Image

OP Movie for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVp_dU1JRHI

Attached File  place.jpg   106.43KB   3 downloads

I hope you'll like them ^^;
http://www.roseverte.net

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: visual novel, otome game, original, illustration, bishonen, anime, manga, limited products, fully voiced, roseverte

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users