#1 Advance

Advance

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

I am thinking of getting a PS3.
Anyone could give me some advice or guidance? Like what to consider before I buy a PS3.
For example, memory, region code, DLC, price of the game at online store, accessibility, ability to run the game if i bought the blu-ray for other country. The more information the better LOL

Most of the game that I want to play are RPG and comes from Japan. So I hope maybe someone can look on my preference and provide suggestion to me. Thanks anyway :D

#2 vantoria

vantoria

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

If you wanted to play RPG game from Japan most probably you need to take note on PS3 region. There's different region for different type of system. R3 R2 and R1.I forgot detail try google around.

Posted Image

#3 Kurokami_Tsuki

Kurokami_Tsuki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 290 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

Actually, isn't it better to wait for a PS4? Its coming out late this year I think. 

sig.jpg

#4 Volvagia356

Volvagia356

Senior CFer

• Administrator
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

If you wanted to play RPG game from Japan most probably you need to take note on PS3 region. There's different region for different type of system. R3 R2 and R1.I forgot detail try google around.

There is no region lock enforcement on the PS3 imposed by Sony. Publishers can put their own region lock, but so far, only one game (Persona 4 Arena) has done it.

#5 Solitude

Solitude

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

Region just create a japanese psn account and u get all dlc , game is free region , and becareful choose console .Some had over heat problem ...

幻の破壊

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users