3 replies to this topic

#1 HarukiTheSevenfold

HarukiTheSevenfold

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

Konnichiwa minna-san! :) I'm planning to cosplay Takara Miyuki from Lucky Star and this will be my first time cosplaying(at the upcoming Animax Fair in March). However, it's been awhile I've entered anime/manga shops that sell cosplay things. I chose this character because I love her 'moe-ness' and her personality & also the fact that I'm a spectacles wearer which makes her fit me a lot. I have no problems with the footwear but I'm unsure about the availability of the winter/summer school uniform at local shops in KL. I'm not picky about the type of school uniform but I'd prefer to purchase the one that is cheaper than the other and also has my size. Can anybody help me out, please? Which shop sells the school uniforms? Domo arigato gozaimasu! :shy:
-The Bleeding Is Over-
Posted Image

#2 ItsCookie :'>

ItsCookie :'>

i love being a midget :D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 840 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

maybe you would want to try going for a taobao spree as it is extremely cheap. price range about 30-60

tumblr_mwzma8I4Mj1rn8lhxo1_500.gif

\

#3 Dora Su

Dora Su

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

Cosplay clothes site: http://www.aliexpres..._100162242.html
The clothes is not much now. If you need more, you can contact me by email : dora.sevice@yahoo.cn or Skype: pandora2018

#4 iDouji

iDouji

Crazy Pudding Lover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2068 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

You can PM me :D I do sell them by custom, which means we follow your measurements :D
Posted ImageSignature by iDouji. (RIPPERS BE HATED)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lucky, star, uniform, newbie, noob, anime, miyuki, takara

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users